• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm fairly sure that the main site pointed out that every demo will get Mega Glailie except Japan

They did.

It was confirmed yesterday that only Japan got Steelix and everyone else got Glalie.

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
I only remembered yesterday, in which case I don't think I'm going to get an email today :(. That being said, if any kind soul who has an extra would be willing to send me a code I would be very grateful!

Genousity

Really wish that there was some way to get mega steelix instead of the other one..

Rio!

Composer
As I kind of expected, I didn't receive the e-mail *as of yet* for some reason, despite me enabling the promotional e-mail under my Poke-trainer account settings. I'll give it the rest of the day.
Guess I can hope for the 31st giveaway distribution. XD

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I just got my demo in the newsletter! I'm downloading the demo right now! I can't wait to play this, i'm so stoked! How's everyone enjoying it so far?

Kai-zero

Trains All Types
Yeah, Japan kept Mega Steelix all to themselves. But I'll start breeding Onix in X until I get the perfect IV'd Onix and then I'll Max out its EV training, give it a Metal Coat and wait for November 21. Then I'll transfer or trade the perfect Onix to ORAS find the Steelixite and BAM! Perfect Mega Steelix.

GalaxianEX

I found an Absol in the wild, but you can't catch anything in the demo. I want this Absol! T_T

Is there a chance for Shiny Pokemon in this demo? Because if so then that would just break my heart...

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Yeah, Japan kept Mega Steelix all to themselves. But I'll start breeding Onix in X until I get the perfect IV'd Onix and then I'll Max out its EV training, give it a Metal Coat and wait for November 21. Then I'll transfer or trade the perfect Onix to ORAS find the Steelixite and BAM! Perfect Mega Steelix.
Personally, I'm not upset since I wanted Mega Glailie more anyway, especially since I wanted to add Snorunt to my team all the way back to when I thought we'd be getting Gen III remakes for Gen V

Now if I could just get that e-mail and download my demo code already:mad:

Zoldakin

Is there a chance for Shiny Pokemon in this demo? Because if so then that would just break my heart...

that feel when you find a shiny on a rom hack. I imagine it would be the same feel lol. I think you're better off not knowing.

Genousity

I would cry, but imagine getting a shiny glalie !

CanadianGuyEh

Got the demo code earlier, played it about ten times...

It's alright i guess, considering it is just a demo.

Sucks that Mega Steelix is just an demo exclusive to Japan.

ArtsyTrainer

I've been refreshing my e-mail every couple minutes for the past almost hour.

So, can you play the demo an unlimited amount of times? Every demo I've ever had from Nintendo had a limit to how many times you could start the game up.

GalaxianEX

I've been refreshing my e-mail every couple minutes for the past almost hour.

So, can you play the demo an unlimited amount of times? Every demo I've ever had from Nintendo had a limit to how many times you could start the game up.

Well, it doesn't have "Uses remaining:" Underneath the title, so apparently is unlimited.

Kai-zero

Trains All Types
Just met the three swimmers on the sand bar in the seventh play through. Going to swim back to Kalos by himself! This guy literally swims across OCEANS to get to other regions, TAKE THAT Olympic swimmers! One question remains though, how does he get pass the rocks in the ocean?

Also Roxanne and Brawly are here now, awesome.

Met Flannery earlier too, who is next I wonder? Winona? Juan? Wallace?

Status
Not open for further replies.