• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackKyurem3DS

Yep, that's exactly my issue. No matter what device I view the email with.
Also, I'm using gmail.

Last edited:

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
So I got my email at 9:30am and ironically my internet is out so I drove to McDonalds and downloaded the demo. Before I said the graphics on the rocks suck but now that I've seen it in person, theyre not that bad...still not as great as X/Y but good. Also, using the circle pad + B to rub is rough..

My Glalie is adamant nature also. I want to name it MeestaSplodeyPantsu but its too long. T_T

pokemaster13

Shiny Hunter!
Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. I was so excited when I finally got the e-mail a few minutes ago, but there isn't even a code in it...

Pilpulp

美的
same thing guys where it is suppose to say the code mine is blank and then when I choose to view it online it says coupon. What should we do?

Oh good, I just received my email about an hour ago. I thought I was the only one getting coupon as the code.

I'm having trouble. I got the email, but there's no code. It just says "Coupon". Is Coupon the code? If so, and you used it before me, you got yourself a demo.

Yeah, I'm having trouble with this "Coupon" as well...Coupon is not the code btw. Tried it :T

Yep, that's exactly my issue. No matter what device I view the email with.
Also, I'm using gmail.

This is what it is supposed to look like...

13G2Iig.png

Of course I'm on desktop, this is on gmail, and I also cropped the photo to make it smaller so it wouldn't reveal anything. The little picture page icon thing is where the code is supposed to be, I already got mine off my phone, don't know what happened to it when I looked it up here, but whatever.

BlackKyurem3DS

Ok, now it says Live Content instead of Coupon....
EDIT: Apparently it now says Live Content when I view it in gmail and Coupon when I view it online.

Last edited:

FireLordBlaziken

Fire Nation Avatar
same problem. but when I first opened the mail from my phone, the code was there. i didnt screenshot it or something, and i regret it. now when i open the mail app on my phone the mail only has "coupon". and when I try to open my mail on the gmail site the newsletter mail isn't even there...

Bionickai001

Hive Trainer
Yeah, I'm having the same problem as a few others. On the email itself I'm getting a picture placeholder and when I click to view it online I get Live Content or Coupon.

XXD17

Draco rex
Yep...Just got mine...and it says coupon on my computer while it's blank on my phone...does anyone know why? Is it really because they ran out of codes so it says "coupon" so you can redeem it for something else?

shadowF

This is what it is supposed to look like...

13G2Iig.png

Of course I'm on desktop, this is on gmail, and I also cropped the photo to make it smaller so it wouldn't reveal anything. The little picture page icon thing is where the code is supposed to be, I already got mine off my phone, don't know what happened to it when I looked it up here, but whatever.

instead of the little picture page mine is coupon and at first when I clicked on it was blank, who can we email about this?

Pilpulp

美的
What folder did u get it from ? I was in my trainer club account n stuff for a while and still nothing so that way didn't work.

If you're referring to me, I got it from within my promotions tab on my gmail.

When I first checked my e-mail I didn't have it, but when I did like 2 hours later it did. So it's definitely not instant.

FireLordBlaziken

Fire Nation Avatar
The code finally reappeared for me. I refreshed a lot of times. I'm screenshotting it just in case.

shadowF

If you're referring to me, I got it from within my promotions tab on my gmail.

When I first checked my e-mail I didn't have it, but when I did like 2 hours later it did. So it's definitely not instant.

so the same thing that happened to us happened to you? but you then got it?

Recon

All I got is a blank space, after a loading picture icon sits there for a good five minutes.

EDIT: Oh no wait, I got the gray coupon box!

Gamerz4505

Just received my code in gmail. :D Having the same problem as the others. :( I also has an image placeholder on where the code is supposed to be... T^T Nintendo why do you do this to me.

iannai855

Didn't make it clear, but I had a broken image/coupon error and i went to the online version (top of email body) and kept reloading it. After several times the code showed up.
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.