• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I just checked the box to receive e-mails from pokemon.com yesterday. Was I too late, and does that mean I'm not getting a code at all? :(

Because I haven't gotten anything yet.

no, matter of fact go do it now.
I had my gmail account already set up to receive the email, but my yahoo one wasn't. got on there today(and hour ago in fact) and checked the box for receiving emails. funnily enough right after I got the email to my yahoo account, 20 mins after that my gmail one finally got it. still have the coupon problem though :/

Edit: sorry I read that as you didn't check it by yesterday. but for all those that still haven't and want the code, I suggest trying to opt in now/today anyways.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I believe it's a mistake by Nintendo. Me and my friend have gotten emails with the codes, but the image that contains the code is broken (same with her email). I imagine Nintendo will be sending emails again, well, I hope they do.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I am currently in the process of constantly refreshing my page to get the actual code for my demo. So far i keep getting the word coupon

._. the reloading is a slow process, perhaps the servers are slow due to everyone getting the code at the same time!

So much for the hype I had, especially the hype i had on my twitter account lol

noakai

Got my code to my gmail (not in the spam folder yay!) but having the same issues where the code image is broken and viewing the online one doesn't do anything either. Now I'm just flat out getting "service is unavailable" lol. If it's not one thing it's another.

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
he is talking about needing to find a scanner?

Possibly referring to the scanner that find on the Abandoned Ship?

On a completely different note...
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggg!!! NINTENDO! WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST RELEASED THIS DEMO NORMALLY??!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I've done 2 adventures so far and I have to say Tabitha looks hilarious XD

noakai

"We’re working closely with our service partner to resolve the issue of non-displaying codes and hope to see the issue resolved shortly. This should not require us to re-send the message as once the error is corrected users will then see the code appear in their original newsletter email."

So basically, just be patient, and when they figure out what's wrong and fix it, the emails we already got should work just fine. I waited all day, a little big longer is no big deal anyway :)

Soul Sucker

Magikarp Master
I just got my email for the demo but I can't see the code. It doesn't even say coupon, it's just an image that will not load.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
So...
we just have to wait, right?

Yes. Not everyone will get their newsletter today. The Nintendo company said it could take a week to send them all out.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I just got mine great :) but its blank or a little square box with a ? Mark in it help?

You arent alone my second account got that issue, odly is a gmail account :3

I feel bad saying this among the people who still haven't gotten theirs, but playing the demo has gotten me so excited to play the full game. I've only played twice so far, but it kind of brought me back to third grade hearing the music and the seeing the characters, and I had such a strong desire to explore the rest of the region. November 21 can't come soon enough. :)

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Status
Not open for further replies.