• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Someone said the codes were only being distributed the first two days. It's been two days, and still no code. Am I just out of luck? :( Am I not going to get one?

I'm checking the right e-mail, and I do have that box checked.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Between Playing this and Smash the usual save feature would've been pretty nice....

xKatie0391

I really enjoyed the demo; the graphics look really nice, and the music was really nostalgic.

Also, I have a spare UK code if anyone wants it. PM me

Khaelis

★ Pokémon Breeder ★
I really enjoyed the demo; the graphics look really nice, and the music was really nostalgic.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the fact that they didn't hold back with the graphics, textures and animations. They look a lot more crisp and refined. The music is also very nice to hear. It feels a little nostalgic since it sounds similar to its older counterpart, yet very new at the same time.

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
Just been soft resetting the game for the last 45 minutes to try to unlock the secret mission and still no luck :/

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Just been soft resetting the game for the last 45 minutes to try to unlock the secret mission and still no luck :/
Secret Mission? Where did you hear about that?

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
I don't see why we wouldn't, presumably everyone with an account in america who signed up before the date will get one, apparently it's just taking a longer time then we first thought. Ah well, we have a month still so it's not rush.

Someone said the codes were only being distributed the first two days. It's been two days, and still no code. Am I just out of luck? :( Am I not going to get one?

I'm checking the right e-mail, and I do have that box checked.

Same here, I had the box checked for the news letter long before October 20th came around, and I still got nothing... what a joke.

Secret Mission? Where did you hear about that?

Yeah, what secret mission?

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
Yeahh apparently the best way to trigger it is to keep talking to steven and soft resetting the game until he brings it up but as it stands no luck as of yet...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm almost done completing my demo. I've enjoyed the adventures thus far, although only being able to explore Mossdeep and the demo islands has been such a tease.

Sarleekotcam

The Real Tsareena
So I know a few other people have mentioned it but I still haven't received the newsletter either. I've apparently always been open to getting the emails and still nothing.

.Aerodactyl.

Is it just me, or is Brendan and May shorter then Serena and Calem? Or the NPC's just got taller. But seriously... I feel so small.

Is it just me, or is Brendan and May shorter then Serena and Calem? Or the NPC's just got taller. But seriously... I feel so small.
I definitely noticed that too. I assume it's their way of showing/suggesting that Brendan and May are younger than Calem and Serena? not sure if that's actually been stated anywhere, though.

Zoldakin

yea, I think the models for Brendan may are a little smaller ot give off the young kid feeling more os than the other games. After BW they have started making the protagonist older, but old school RSE means the player is supposed to be like 10-12 yrs old.

So I know a few other people have mentioned it but I still haven't received the newsletter either. I've apparently always been open to getting the emails and still nothing.

They said it could take up to a week to get all of them out, probably because everyone and their grandma signed up just for the demo :p Give it some time and if you still don't get it call up customer service. I feel you though, I can imagine how annoying it must be.

TheNorthWind

Master of Puppets
I decided I'd test out M-Swampert to see if I wanted to pick it, since my sis is testing M-Sceptile for me. By the way, anyone got any creative names for their Glalie? I settled on Icer after ten seconds of thought, but I'm kind of regretting not calling it Icingdeath now. What did you guys call yours?

I named mine Ms. Pacman because Mega Glalie reminds me of Pacman, and I had a female, so.

Zoldakin

I named mine Ms. Pacman because Mega Glalie reminds me of Pacman, and I had a female, so.

named mine onigiri cus oni is the demon its designed after and onigiri is a rice ball which it reminds me of. felt really clever, then found out it's Japanese name is onigoori so yea, gamefreak beat me to it :/

baconrules

Ostrich master
I'm in the U.S. and was signed up with the box checked long before the twentieth. Is there a reason why I haven't gotten the demo? Also do you get all three starters in the demo or did dream I read that?

Status
Not open for further replies.