• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
I dunno if I was just extremely lucky, but I got the "Let's go somewhere secret!" option after playing the demo about 20 times on the first day it was out for me. I didn't realize it was so hard for a lot of people to get it.

You are extremely lucky lol I've must of played this demo about 50-60 times now n still no luck. Did you notice doing anything to trigger this option?

sheld999

I dunno if I was just extremely lucky, but I got the "Let's go somewhere secret!" option after playing the demo about 20 times on the first day it was out for me. I didn't realize it was so hard for a lot of people to get it.

i been playing 11 days and still no luck

pokesaurus

Its Sphealical
You are extremely lucky lol I've must of played this demo about 50-60 times now n still no luck. Did you notice doing anything to trigger this option?

No, I didn't. I simply played it about 20 times in a row and suddenly the option appeared. I am as clueless of how to get it as anyone else. My only guess is that you have to encounter certain NPCs, but that's just a guess.

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
No, I didn't. I simply played it about 20 times in a row and suddenly the option appeared. I am as clueless of how to get it as anyone else. My only guess is that you have to encounter certain NPCs, but that's just a guess.

Maybe playing the missions 20 times in a row is away to make it appear? Hmmm... will have to try and find out

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Some people played less than 20 missions consecutively yet already have the secret mission, so that can't be it.

I wonder what's the chance for the secret mission to show up? inb4 it's the same as shiny chance

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The Pokemon website says that all the Newsletter emails have been delivered.
Go to Pokemon.com/Customer Support/Haven't received my code yet.
So if you go through all the steps and still don't find the email, I guess you're just out of luck.
Bummer.

Na, they said it is gonna be delivered in groups so it could take a week or longer.

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
Some people played less than 20 missions consecutively yet already have the secret mission, so that can't be it.

I wonder what's the chance for the secret mission to show up? inb4 it's the same as shiny chance

It certainly feels like it's as rare as getting a shiny :/

shadowF

how many times can you guys get the secret mission?

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
did anyone notice that one npc that talks about contest spectaculars? She had brown hair and an apron which makes me thinks is the PC's mom

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
So Nintendo has stated that all emails have been sent, but I never got one. Who do I contact about this?

dragon1

Anyone got the nugget guy yet? (Someone gives you a gold nugget, sort of like another secret mission), He's in the coding for the game... And apparently you can also make the Kecleon outside Steven's house to move out of the was as well.

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
Nope still trying to trigger the secret mission... this mission must be very, very rare as i have tried soft resetting countless times but still no luck :/

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Brawly: Hmm. It's harder than I thought it'd be to get my body-fat percentage any lower... I need some way to keep on training my whole body...Yeah, maybe some squats, or...
Roxanne: Brawly... You are as tough as a rock.

What dialogue. xD LOL
Does anyone know if you can come across Norman in the demo? I'm only wondering because they showed all the Gym Leaders who were officially revealed (plus Liza and Tate). :p

pokesaurus

Its Sphealical
how many times can you guys get the secret mission?
When you unlock the secret mission you can play it as many times as you want.

Kumiho

Blasian
Brawly: Hmm. It's harder than I thought it'd be to get my body-fat percentage any lower... I need some way to keep on training my whole body...Yeah, maybe some squats, or...
Roxanne: Brawly... You are as tough as a rock.

What dialogue. xD LOL
Does anyone know if you can come across Norman in the demo? I'm only wondering because they showed all the Gym Leaders who were officially revealed (plus Liza and Tate). :p

I haven't heard of anyone coming across Norman in the demo, but that's just me. Maybe someone else has met him/heard of an instance where he appeared.

shadowF

When you unlock the secret mission you can play it as many times as you want.

oh I hope I get team aqua as my enemies since I am getting omega ruby, I wont be able to battle them.

pokesaurus

Its Sphealical
oh I hope I get team aqua as my enemies since I am getting omega ruby, I wont be able to battle them.
Each time you play the secret mission, the team you face is dependent on what "version" of the demo it is on. Every time you do it it rotates between Magma and Aqua, so you will have no problem getting to fight Team Aqua.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So Nintendo has stated that all emails have been sent, but I never got one. Who do I contact about this?

So when was this stated?? Cuz I never saw this on the main site....

Status
Not open for further replies.