• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatdude53

Not sure if I am allowed to do this, but I have an extra code: A05L6HUT1CD618E8 Sorry for those who haven't received one as of yet.

Chimchar15

For those of you who haven't got an email yet I would try messing around with your trainer avatar on the Pokemon website. The day the emails were being release I kept waiting for mine, then I heard messing around with the avatar might help. I did it for like 10-15 mins and then not too long after I saw an email. Now I'm not saying this is a guarantee but it can't hurt.

On the topic of the demo though I really like how Mossdeep City looks and feels. It's familiar yet new at the same time which gets me excited to see the rest of Hoenn especially Slateport and Mauville.

Last edited:

sheld999

I don't know how many people payed attention to the Buzznav in the demo, but it talks about a place called the Mauville Food Court where you can battle trainers. Good news is that this most likely will replace restaurants for leveling up,

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I don't know how many people payed attention to the Buzznav in the demo, but it talks about a place called the Mauville Food Court where you can battle trainers. Good news is that this most likely will replace restaurants for leveling up,

It's been pretty much discussed several times already.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Brawly: Hmm. It's harder than I thought it'd be to get my body-fat percentage any lower... I need some way to keep on training my whole body...Yeah, maybe some squats, or...
Roxanne: Brawly... You are as tough as a rock.

I loved the dialogue of the Gym Leaders and various NPCs in the demo; my favorites were that male Swimmer who planned to swim back to Kalos, the male Swimmer who wanted to become a Scuba Diver, and the female Swimmer who wanted to become a Free Diver. Talking to the people in Mossdeep is the only thing to do there sadly.

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
It's been pretty much discussed several times already.

I like the idea but please... just please... make a team rotation... I mean: different teams and different trainers as well as a lot of them. Lucario, Floatzel and Togekiss were about to turn my most unfavorite pokemon because I was so tired of battling them... Not togekiss lol because it's actually one of my favorites lol :)

sheld999

Yea, some people will never get it, it's just so rare.

yeah i prob be the one that gets it the day before the games are released on 21st lol

talked to a guy on island he said this.... "yup... i can smell it... i smell it all over this island!! The scent of adventure! There's gotta be one around here. Yeah, a real super one.... A real secret one... A real super-secret space.... There's no mistaken' it

Last edited:

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
Yea, some people will never get it, it's just so rare.

I agree it feels like i will never get it. I don't understand why they would make it so rare to trigger?

Amiti

In the demos manual, there is an information 'Some of this game's features work together with the time settings on your 3ds system. If you change the time or calendar settings on your 3ds system, you may temprarily lose access to these features.'
Does this related to the secret mission?

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
In the demos manual, there is an information 'Some of this game's features work together with the time settings on your 3ds system. If you change the time or calendar settings on your 3ds system, you may temprarily lose access to these features.'
Does this related to the secret mission?

No...it's saying that it you mess with your time settings, you'll eff up the game...like it has for XY (I think)

Juno016

My boss at work hasn't gotten his code yet and he's frustrated. He doesn't really hang on the internet all that much, so he hasn't asked around. I gave him thatdude53's code to try out, but he just said it didn't work (thank you for sharing anyway--someone must be happy). I do have an extra Shiny Gengar code if the trade works out in someone's favor, though. I just don't know where to go, since I don't visit places like Reddit and 4chan where people are telling me to go for my request. Help is appreciated. =3

Kumiho

Blasian
My boss at work hasn't gotten his code yet and he's frustrated. He doesn't really hang on the internet all that much, so he hasn't asked around. I gave him thatdude53's code to try out, but he just said it didn't work (thank you for sharing anyway--someone must be happy). I do have an extra Shiny Gengar code if the trade works out in someone's favor, though. I just don't know where to go, since I don't visit places like Reddit and 4chan where people are telling me to go for my request. Help is appreciated. =3

Just a warning-it's not hard at all to simply give you a fake code.

Aetius

Played the demo today and it's awesome!
Too bad that the missions are a bit repetitive though...
Oh well, at least everything, from the graphic and to the many other little details, looks fantastic.
I can't wait to play the full versions! :D

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
...Is it wrong to assume that most people here are respectful enough to trust?

Scams happen a lot bro.

Side news i just got the secret demo mision :3

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I call my Mega Glalie Unichomp since it looks like the love child of a unicorn and Chain Chomp!

Status
Not open for further replies.