• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
So Serebii's confirmed the second secret mission with the Nugget. So now I just want to get one of the missions.

I've realized that the mission doesn't change until a minute after you previously asked, so if you're going the soft reset route, you may aswell save your fingers and try once every minute instead of constantly.

Ice Lock

Hello!
Hmm there's a second secret mission now and with an extra item? An extra 5k credits, that's pretty handy for the start along with those 20 extra pokeballs. Spending it on more potions and pokeballs is always nice.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I just finished the 10th mission and got the heart scales. Hopefully I can do the secret missions soon then I will be all done with the demo.

.Aerodactyl.

I'm not going to lie, I'm not really interested in soft resetting for the secret mission. If they still had customization... Then maybe, cause that nugget could buy a hat early on! Otherwise, its just not worth it to me. Hopefully it doesn't trigger something in game that's really important.

I just dindnthe demo a little taxing, and I don't want tobface team Aqua/Magma again. I personally feel it spoils too much, I want to save it for the game!

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
So... Serebii confirmed that he can now go in Stevens house *Rushes to 3DS and continuously soft resets game*

Most likely because he's completed both Secret Missions.

EDIT: Seems there is nothing of relevance in Stevens House, other than Rocks from Different Regions

B1IZGBsIUAE2K8x.png

Last edited:

Aetius

After all these reveals, I might play the demo once again, but I have the feeling that I won't have the patience to do it for many times...

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
I finally i repeat FINALLY triggered the secret mission after 30mins worth of soft resetting another way (L+R+SELECT). I would say to all of use that are still trying to don't give up n use the above method to soft reset the game as it is far quicker.

Before i was pressing the home screen button to go of the game n then back on it which took way to long and was very frustrating... (Don't even know if that was even soft resetting lol)

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
I really think the secret mission will appear to you if you play the demo daily. Like, just do a mission and then turn off the game.

That is not the case believe me if u keep soft resetting it you will end up triggering it.

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
We don't know if the devs really wanted people to soft reset all the time. And besides, they said something good happens if you keep playing the demo daily, didn't they?

That's true we don't know that bit but the fact that they said that if u keep playing something good happens must mean that because of the amount of retrys trying to trigger this secret mission obviously improves your chances of triggering it.

What i mean is if you keep retrying consecutively on the daily then you obviously have much more of a chance of triggering it than if you on play one mission per day.

Last edited:

Smasher89

Swedish Trainer
Hmm, theres one guy on an island(battle trainers mission) that ive noticed before, the dialog is this:

"Yup... I can smell it...
I smell it all over this island!
The scent of adventure!
There´s gotta be one around here.
Yea, a real super one...
A real secret one...
A real super-secret space...
There´s no mistakin´ it!"

First time i went on that island i didnt really think it were that big, but now when looking more closely, there´s a rock that seals of some space where i should be able to walk (maybe to a small cave or similar).
And now when i think about it, the way to unlock the space with the regis in the originials was standing on a certain space for 2 min, i wonder if something similar can be done here since there seems to be a few secret missions this might be something tied to another one. I teg that it can be a reference to secret bases but still seem a bit too hinting for pokemongames to not be something,.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow so we can actually clear the invisible Kecleon and enter Steven's house in the demo? It's a minor thing, but I'm gonna continue playing the demo just for that.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
I am downloading the demo now, how is it so far for those of you who have it?

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
*taps fingers waiting for download* I am slowly going crazy...*sings*

Status
Not open for further replies.