• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon1

After Day 15, apparently, and day 15 WAS today for me...

B-jackson

Hey Guys, for any dutch people under you (or know how to work google translate). Here's a way to get a demo code. For the fun of it also for a Shiny Mega Gengar. You don't have to be a member to be able to enter. (got to add the www's yourself). Of course this only works when your 3DS is EU.

gamequarter.be/wedstrijd/win-demo-codes-voor-pok%C3%A9mon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire

gamequarter.be/wedstrijd/win-een-shiny-mega-gengar

Last edited:

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
So what does Steven say before you go of to see the nugget man?

Aetius

So what does Steven say before you go of to see the nugget man?

Quoting Endless:

He didn't say anything special initially as far as I remember. He does however say something about a strange man once you have clicked the "Let's have an adventure!" option before you fly away. I think this was the quote: "There’s a rumor that a strange man has been appearing often on a nearby island. These tales give me a bad feeling, so I’d appreciate your company."

So basically I have to wait for ten more days before getting the second secret mission, considering that I first played the demo on the 26th...
Oh well, I'll just do that then. :D

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
Quoting Endless:

So basically I have to wait for ten more days before getting the second secret mission, considering that I first played the demo on the 26th...
Oh well, I'll just do that then. :D

Okay thanks for information :D, do we have to play it everyday for 14 days straight to be able to play the nugget mission on the 15th? Or is it 15 days from when we first got the demo?

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Okay thanks for information :D, do we have to play it everyday for 14 days straight to be able to play the nugget mission on the 15th? Or is it 15 days from when we first got the demo?

Took me 17 consecutive days... Idk if you need to play daily, but it's only 5 minutes, so why take a chance?

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
Took me 17 consecutive days... Idk if you need to play daily, but it's only 5 minutes, so why take a chance?

The reason why i asked is because i haven't really been playing it since playing the first hidden mission, so this is the first day playing it for me in a few days now. :/

I just found the "second" hidden mission with the Nugget Man, before I found the "first" one with May. So apparently there is no order to it. Also, I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but once you complete the Nugget mission, you can access Steven's House. You don't need to do the May mission to unlock it. So there's that.

JEW UNIT

The Nugget man mission seems to be time-based. Try play the demo these days, you will more than likely bump into it.

The Magma/Aqua mission is a random one, unfortunately. Try playing the demo multiple times, and hopefully you end up getting it.

Which days? I've been playing since day 1 every day.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Which days? I've been playing since day 1 every day.

Then you are very likely to unlock it. As far as I know, almost everyone has got the Nugget man mission these last few days, so it may work for you too. It's still based on luck though, i's just that after a certain time period passes, the rate for it to be unlocked increases.

Just keep playing every day. Hopefully you 'll bump into it.

sheld999

i been seeing things saying after you play a big amount steven flys a shiny latios

JEW UNIT

Then you are very likely to unlock it. As far as I know, almost everyone has got the Nugget man mission these last few days, so it may work for you too. It's still based on luck though, i's just that after a certain time period passes, the rate for it to be unlocked increases.

Just keep playing every day. Hopefully you 'll bump into it.

I guess. It's only 10 days since the demo came out. Maybe sometime next week.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Yesterday, I play the game and got mission in looking for a certain Pokemon. While I was strolling, a shadow appeared but it is colored green. When I'm sneaking into it, I failed because I accidentally run and missed it. I wonder what is it? Anyone here experienced the same thing?

ChicaSkas

Yesterday, I play the game and got mission in looking for a certain Pokemon. While I was strolling, a shadow appeared but it is colored green. When I'm sneaking into it, I failed because I accidentally run and missed it. I wonder what is it? Anyone here experienced the same thing?

I saw a shadow like that, but colored grey or dark grey. I also heard a Pokemon's cry at the same time, a Swellow's... when I walked into it, I immediately encountered a higher level wild Swellow.
It's likely you saw a higher level wild Pokemon. The new "sneak up" feature is the way to encounter it.

I also saw, on another mission, what appeared to be a yellow or golden ring rise from the wild grass , and disappear after about a second or two. I moved towards it, but lost the "sneak up" control, and got caught in a wild poke battle instead.

Has anyone else seen this phenomenon?

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I saw a shadow like that, but colored grey or dark grey. I also heard a Pokemon's cry at the same time, a Swellow's... when I walked into it, I immediately encountered a higher level wild Swellow.
It's likely you saw a higher level wild Pokemon. The new "sneak up" feature is the way to encounter it.

I also saw, on another mission, what appeared to be a yellow or golden ring rise from the wild grass , and disappear after about a second or two. I moved towards it, but lost the "sneak up" control, and got caught in a wild poke battle instead.

Has anyone else seen this phenomenon?

Twice the golden ring but i was so exited i lost the sneak walk...Im feeling this migth be something cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.