• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
So BuzzFeed just told me of an MDU: Mirage Detection Unit. This confirms Mirage tower/island with new mechanics don't it?

sheld999

still trying to get lets go somewhere secret mission been SR for days now lol rather than that i been waiting at the table in stevens house for a meal he hasn't shown up for 3 hours now so looks like no free foood

ChicaSkas

I've been playing it without Soft Resetting, it's been 50 times and no Nugget Man, no open door, and no Secret Mission hahahhaha!

Photonkrios95

So BuzzFeed just told me of an MDU: Mirage Detection Unit. This confirms Mirage tower/island with new mechanics don't it?

I think its related to the Mirage Spots.

sheld999

I've been playing it without Soft Resetting, it's been 50 times and no Nugget Man, no open door, and no Secret Mission hahahhaha!

to get nugget man yu needed to play for 2 weeks after you got the demo

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Aww too bad we'd get a help for finding them. I's much more fun to just fly around and suddenly find some weird island :p

Just because they mentioned it in BuzzFeed doesn't mean we will get help finding the island.
Remember all the random junk that was on TV in the originals? I think BuzzFeed is just an extension of that.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Man, I still haven't received a demo code.... How unlucky can I get ? D:
I especially want to have a tag battle with May. I always loved this character and tag battles so it's kinda hard to wait for it...

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Man, I still haven't received a demo code.... How unlucky can I get ? D:
I especially want to have a tag battle with May. I always loved this character and tag battles so it's kinda hard to wait for it...

I have an extra code if you want? I just received it a few days ago, but I didn't need it since I activated the demo a long time ago.

Doobius

anyone tried adjusting the clock/date forward on the ds to see if it triggers the secret mission?

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
anyone tried adjusting the clock/date forward on the ds to see if it triggers the secret mission?

I haven't tried it yet, no.
However, I'm scared to try in case messing with the internal clock resets some counter the demo may have for secret missions.

ChicaSkas

to get nugget man yu needed to play for 2 weeks after you got the demo

Yeah, I missed one day of play... I must be screwed hhahah!

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
I missed one day too but still got it after the two weeks ;)

Intersting... looks like it it maybe 2 weeks of owning the demo then you can trigger the nugget mission.

Where did the rumour of having to wait 2 weeks of owning the demo start anyways? Or has it been proven as fact?

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
I haven't tried it yet, no.
However, I'm scared to try in case messing with the internal clock resets some counter the demo may have for secret missions.

Yea, I set the DS an hour back due to DST ending, and the nugget mission took me a day longer than other ppl... I guess messing the clock still takes 24 hours to regain the timebased events..

Intersting... looks like it it maybe 2 weeks of owning the demo then you can trigger the nugget mission.

Where did the rumour of having to wait 2 weeks of owning the demo start anyways? Or has it been proven as fact?

I owned the Demo for 2 weeks, but got the Nugget mission 2 days after what would have been the 2 week anniversary. So I don't think it's two weeks of owning it. Playing it for 14 days, maybe - I missed a few days.

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
I owned the Demo for 2 weeks, but got the Nugget mission 2 days after what would have been the 2 week anniversary. So I don't think it's two weeks of owning it. Playing it for 14 days, maybe - I missed a few days.

When you got the nugget mission 2 days after what would of been the 2 week anniversary did you play it every day during them 16 days of owning the demo?

When you got the nugget mission 2 days after what would of been the 2 week anniversary did you play it every day during them 16 days of owning the demo?

I played it pretty much daily, although I missed some days. So really, I could've only missed 2 days.

wilmawong

I've now played every day for 18 days including some days when I've soft reset up to 50 times and still haven't had either of the secret missions :(

Status
Not open for further replies.