• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
You'll probably have to play through the demo over again. You should be able to re-download from the e-shop.

hajje

Has anyone tried changing the system date on their 3DS to say after the launch to see if the secret team aqua/magma mission is any easier to obtain?

Zoldakin

still no secret mission... either of them :/ This is a hoax. Or a really good troll by gamefreak + rest of internet.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
still no secret mission... either of them :/ This is a hoax. Or a really good troll by gamefreak + rest of internet.

Don't give up! It took me over 10 times to run into the Nugget one.

thatdude53

For anyone in America:A060JFYQ16S3G7YK. Pokebeach has a story where for Canada and I think North America a captcha code is all that is requiref for a demo code.

Austratus

a paper man
Booted up the demo for the first time in days and the mission I get is the Nugget rumor mission!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey guys, so I just got sent a demo code from nintendo because I had made a ticket with them because I never got my email code. Well I have since gotten a demo code so I thought I would leave this one here for someone else to use, here you go: A05PJ3JU0XNHRHP7

Someone was nice enough to give me a code so I thought I would return the favor :).

chibiowl

If anyone needs a free US code, just go to this website www. ytv . com/blog/get-a-special-demo-version-code-today
Remove the spaces and get your free code. :)

Anyway, I keep on seeing this huge empty green island during the flying cutscenes in the demo. Hopefully that's where the Battle Frontier will be. Probably going to revealed in a few days in the next CoroCoro if it is but I can't help but be excited for it. The Hoenn Battle Frontier was one of the best things ever.

I have a spare U.S. code PM me if you want it, first come first served.

Meowtastic

I've played quite a few times, got the nugget man mission, but not the secret mission. I haven't been playing every day though, I wonder if that affects it.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Still don't have the nugget mission. :/
Nor have I seen the secret mission

norcali

Title Goes Here
I've played quite a few times, got the nugget man mission, but not the secret mission. I haven't been playing every day though, I wonder if that affects it.

No, playing everyday doesn't unlock the secret mission. I've played everyday since Oct 21st and got the nugget mission on the 15th day, but have not gotten the secret mission. From what everyone is saying, the chance of getting it is rare and random.

Doobius

maybe i need some clarification. and/or maybe it will help others too. when are you guys SRing for the secret mission? are you engaging steven in conv. and seeing what he says, or only checking for "lets go on an adventure" to instead say "lets go somewhere secret" (or however those are worded)? my understanding is that once you do the secret mission, the option will be there for going somewhere secret, but not that the verbiage changes from adventure to secret before actually completing the mission. i was SRing only looking for that change and not always waiting to see what he says, but i think that might be the wrong way to do it. any input?

edit: nvm. i think i found what i was looking for. after selecting "Let's have an adventure." the first time you encounter the secret mission, you are looking for Steven to say, "It looks as though running them off once wasn't enough. That foolish team is back and causing more trouble. Orlando, I'll ask for your assistance once more." if it says missing poke, someone is lost, trainer battle, etc., then SR. the secret mission option only appears after completing it, and you have to engage Steven to see what he says to tell if it is the secret mission.

Last edited:

shadowF

If anyone needs a free US code, just go to this website www. ytv . com/blog/get-a-special-demo-version-code-today
Remove the spaces and get your free code. :)

Anyway, I keep on seeing this huge empty green island during the flying cutscenes in the demo. Hopefully that's where the Battle Frontier will be. Probably going to revealed in a few days in the next CoroCoro if it is but I can't help but be excited for it. The Hoenn Battle Frontier was one of the best things ever.

Yeah that is what pokebeach says too here is a link:http://pokebeach.com/2014/11/demo-code-for-oras it is an easy way to get a English demo for all the people who cant get one. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.