• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Mega Special Animation (SP)

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Why are we arguing about the animation team again? Going back to the original debate, I know the new Megas are the selling point, but I felt it could have focused less on the Megas and a bit more on the ORAS storyline.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Should of had some scenes of Brendan/May going up against Team Aqua or Magma. Also some more shots of legends besides Latios/Latias.

Considering this might be the last time May is animated in the anime (even if it wasn't the AG May), they did a decent enough job but they could have still done more. I actually got nostalgic when we saw May and Torchic fumbling around attacking those bug Pokemon even though this is technically a different character. heh.

DotKU

Champion
We can just imagine how the sequel/third entry for Gen VI will be like in anime representation...

YOU GET A MEGA!

YOU GET A MEGA!

EVERYONE GETS A MEGA EVOLUTION!!! (But not Ash.)

Im hopping we dont get as many megas for the next game and that most of the promotion won't be centered on them tbh.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
In case anyone was wondering the short has been dubbed. Seems like may either has Iris/Bonnie's VA to me.

Izanagi

'Sup!
Its dubbed now. Not l like it really matters though. Its not to write home about about and quite frankly neither is this special.
Like I said, they seem far more interested in promoting the Megas than actually promoting any other aspect of the game. I'm starting to get sick of all this Mega Evolution promotion really. ^^;
Though it probably won't be going away anytime soon.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Should of had some scenes of Brendan/May going up against Team Aqua or Magma.
Pretty much this,but otherwise I liked it,especially the main characters soaring on Mega Lati@s(although I am still not a fan of either of the designs,they looks far too similiar to each other).Also Sceptile chomping on Brendan's head was hilarious.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I have no complaints about the length here. This short did pretty well in showcasing the new megas, and I like how May and Brendan are animated here.

JudySpell

Banned
May looked so good here even better than the main show's May. I liked the style of animation and all the Mega Pokemon that were shown. 8/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Eh, this was good at the beginning, but then the whole last half of it was just showing every Mega form in the most blatant commercial for ORAS possible. I would have preferred seeing more snippets of May and Brendan on their journey.

Leonhart

Imagineer
This clip was more about showing us the OR/AS Mega Evolutions than anything else, although even with that in mind, I still got a kick out of seeing Yuuki and Haruka, even though this Haruka was different from Advanced Generation's.