• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photonkrios95

Only 2 months away till omega ruby and alpha sapphire come out,I wonder when they will send out the demos,I hope i get a code :D. time has went by so fast.

Japan get them in the Oct 15th issue of CoroCoro. SO, given the very small time frame between release and updates to the Official site outside of Japan, we could expect the distribution to be at the same time, possibly with a delay in Europe like the S. Gengar and Diancie events.

Snes91

Japan get them in the Oct 15th issue of CoroCoro. SO, given the very small time frame between release and updates to the Official site outside of Japan, we could expect the distribution to be at the same time, possibly with a delay in Europe like the S. Gengar and Diancie events.

:eek: thats not to far away just 26 days It would be nice if everyone could them all the same time...Id like to get the Gengar and Diancie events my self...

Im gonna try and get Sapphire on the day it comes out.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Only 2 months left guys. I can't wait for these games. November 21st (Sorry Europe) can't come fast enough. I used my vacation days so I could have November 21st, 22nd, and 23rd off to play these games without interruption. I plan to just sit around those 3 days, my my games, post here, and watch other people play it on YouTube. My kind of vacation.

Aetius

Only 2 months left guys. I can't wait for these games. November 21st (Sorry Europe) can't come fast enough. I used my vacation days so I could have November 21st, 22nd, and 23rd off to play these games without interruption. I plan to just sit around those 3 days, my my games, post here, and watch other people play it on YouTube. My kind of vacation.

Argh, I'm already feeling envious dude!
What's funny is that Europe is the only one that gets the games on the 28th November, while the rest of the world on the 21st November. LOL

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Am I wrong in thinking we could be getting some new info this week? Get TV has confirmed to be showcasing ORAS info next Sunday, so I'm guessing we're going to be getting at least a new trailer, even if it's just from Japan. Unless there is info they've still yet to showcase (I've not watched GET TV since it was Pokémon Smash!)

Aetius

Am I wrong in thinking we could be getting some new info this week? Get TV has confirmed to be showcasing ORAS info next Sunday, so I'm guessing we're going to be getting at least a new trailer, even if it's just from Japan. Unless there is info they've still yet to showcase (I've not watched GET TV since it was Pokémon Smash!)

Don't expect too much.
The only thing we could get is just another trailer that shows us info from the previous CC's issue and site's updates. :D

Last edited:

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
Don't expect too much.
The only thing we could get is just another trailer that shows us info from the previous CC's issue and site's updates. :D

"Don't expect too much" is the general strategy for any supposed new info. If you don't get your hopes up too high then you won't be disappointed is there is no new info. Then again you will be pleasantly surprised if there is new info. That's how I do it at least. :/

Two months left! Those last few weeks are going to be agonizing though. :(

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Don't expect too much.

I've been around here long enough to do just exactly that.

----

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the fact that everywhere's going to be getting the games before I am (UK-er here!) so anything new will probably be spoiled for me (I'm not the type that can stop myself from looking at all the spoilers!)

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Don't expect too much.

I would've thought they'd have shown off CoroCoro by now and that meant we were getting a site update in the near future. Guess not though, if they haven't shown off CoroCoro it's probably going to be CoroCoro.

Aetius

"Don't expect too much" is the general strategy for any supposed new info. If you don't get your hopes up too high then you won't be disappointed is there is no new info. Then again you will be pleasantly surprised if there is new info. That's how I do it at least. :/

And I too do that. LOL
Either way, it's agonizing indeed. :(

I've been around here long enough to do just exactly that.

----

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the fact that everywhere's going to be getting the games before I am (UK-er here!) so anything new will probably be spoiled for me (I'm not the type that can stop myself from looking at all the spoilers!)

Sorry, I just noticed that you've been on here more than I did. LOL
In any case, I understand how you're feeling, considering that I'm italian and that I too can't help but spoiling myself with games that I love......
In fact, I guess that I will have to keep myself away from the Forum; I know it's an over-the-top measure, but it's the only method that I know for not spoiling myself. XD

I would've thought they'd have shown off CoroCoro by now and that meant we were getting a site update in the near future. Guess not though, if they haven't shown off CoroCoro it's probably going to be CoroCoro.

You might be right...
Oh well, as Pepsi_plunge said, we still have two issues of CC to look forward to. :D

Last edited:

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
When is the demo available for the west? I heard news about it and I would love to have access to it.

When is the demo available for the west? I heard news about it and I would love to have access to it.

No clue. The website just instructs us to stay tune to get the code.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
November 22nd can't come fast enough for me. =p I will likely be unable to pick up my game until the next day, due to a trip. Oh well, could be Europe worse.

Agreed there; that's usually how I (try) to view things, haha. Quite often with Pokemon announcements just lead to minor stuff anyway.

alakazam^

They still have time to reveal the Battle Frontier... please?

Xuxuba

I don't think there's anything else to reveal other than the Battle Frontier, a random mega and maybe the new PokéNav's design.
Unless if they are are going to introduce a new feature, but that's probably not going to happen because until now the only new thing they announced was the primal reversion which is basically a mega evolution.

Last edited:

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
They don't usually reveal Post-game content though do they? I can't remember around the HGSS period if they did, but I know they don't with newer games...

Xuxuba

They don't usually reveal Post-game content though do they? I can't remember around the HGSS period if they did, but I know they don't with newer games...
I guess that's because XY postgame was not exciting enough to announce it and BW/BW2 changed the order of things, placing the postgame's facilities into the middle of the game, so technically the postgame consisted only of new areas which it wouldn't make sense to announce it because they want us to explore it, to go there without knowing the place.
Regarding HGSS, i'm not sure, but i think they announced the Battle Frontier before the game was released. Though i'm pretty sure that Emerald did that, but it's a older game so i don't know if that counts because the franchise changed a lot.
Edit: Yeah HGSS revealed part of the postgame before it was released. You can see pictures of the Battle frontier and some of the legendaries that you can catch after defeating the elite 4 in the 'Pre-release pics' page.

Last edited:

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
I'm really hoping the postgame is nice in ORAS, XY's postgame wasn't very great for those of us who don't like breeding the perfect team or doing competitive gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.