• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
The Hoenn ART Book will be A3 in size and hardbound (if I'm not mistaken and judging from the picture of the cover).

On different news, here are some info about the soundtrack, Nintendo 3DS Pokemon OmegaRuby & AlphaSapphire Super Music Complete:
  • Official website is here: http://over-lap.co.jp/cd/oa/
  • It is published by OVERLAP records, and will have a total runtime of approximately 5 hours and 26 minutes.
  • Will be released on December 3, 2014 for 3,300 yen (Pretty sure this will be internationally available on the iTunes store as well).
  • The soundtrack will feature 6 discs and a 28-page full-color booklet in a deluxe digicase.
  • It will contain 156 tracks from the main ORAS title.
  • It will also have 109 re-recorded tracks from the original Ruby and Sapphire titles.
  • It is said to include 7 bonus tracks, which included a secret track.

My opinion...
There are more or less 50 new tracks in ORAS compared to RS. Obviously, it will include new character, area, and gameplay themes...
But I think there's enough space to consider the inclusion of the Battle Frontier themes, which only took up 17 tracks on the B2W2 OST.

What I'm basically saying is... IMO, this pretty much confirms the Battle Frontier's presence in ORAS.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
GBA Sounds confirmed?

In HGSS OST, they included the original GSC soundtrack because GF never officially released a soundtrack for the game. So that make's sense.
But RS already had their official soundtrack, and the original also had 109 tracks. So:

a) They probably just want to re-release it with a higher quality. The original had poor quality, compared to the Emerald tracks they released on the B2W2 OST.
b) Possibility of GBA Sounds is indeed likely.

.Aerodactyl.

The Hoenn ART Book will be A3 in size and hardbound (if I'm not mistaken and judging from the picture of the cover).

That does look really pretty. Wonder if we'll get to see som of the artwork online?

On different news, here are some info about the soundtrack, Nintendo 3DS Pokemon OmegaRuby & AlphaSapphire Super Music Complete:
  • It is published by OVERLAP records, and will have a total runtime of approximately 5 hours and 26 minutes.
  • Will be released on December 3, 2014 for 3,300 yen (Pretty sure this will be internationally available on the iTunes store as well).
  • The soundtrack will feature 6 discs and a 28-page full-color booklet in a deluxe digicase.
  • It will also have 109 re-recorded tracks from the original Ruby and Sapphire titles.

My opinion...
There are more or less 50 new tracks in ORAS compared to RS. Obviously, it will include new character, area, and gameplay themes...
But I think there's enough space to consider the inclusion of the Battle Frontier themes, which only took up 17 tracks on the B2W2 OST.

What I'm basically saying is... IMO, this pretty much confirms the Battle Frontier's presence in ORAS.

You just made my day :) I know it doesn't 100% confirm anything, but its very encouraging to me! I think its really strong evidenxe at least, thanks for doing this work and figuring this stuff out.

These sound like awesome games. For me personally, if they have the frontier , super training (or at least a way to see EV's in game) and customization return, I will consider these the perfect Pokemon games :D even so, from what I know now, I think they will still be great games for me.

Last edited:

Aetius

My opinion...

Thanks for your hard work. :)
These info are really something and they made me even more excited. :D

Photonkrios95

Got an Email back form Amazon about the 'internal database' distribution of the Demo.

So, its pretty much confirmed that the codes are sent out to the people who Pre-Order the game(s) form said retailers.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Got an Email back form Amazon about the 'internal database' distribution of the Demo.

So, its pretty much confirmed that the codes are sent out to the people who Pre-Order the game(s) form said retailers.

Ok. I'll go pre-order from Amazon now just cancel it after the demo drops haha!

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.

And for those like me without avces to a goid credit card plan that dorsnt stack up your money(Mexican taxes are horrible) preordering is a luxury i cannot afford.

Just beautiful...I just received the muddle finger from Nintendo with this...Arent demos supposed to be used to gather people into buying the game? Not to catter at those who are already buying or preordering...

Im as the saying goes "Platinum" Mad.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

So, in other words, you get the demo codes by pre-ordering it on Amazon? If so, then that's way more doable than doing it at a store like Walmart, Target, or Toys R Us

.Aerodactyl.

I know its really discouraging right now guys, but I really believe the demo will be free to download later. I don't think you'll miss the event mega either, it says on the official site that special scenarios will happen if you play every day. Its specifically plural, more than likely, they will have a different trainer every day to battle or a different Pokemon in the wild or something. It only says you play the demo for the exclusive mega, not that you play every day for it. Think about it... They put time in this demo, but there is no way that they put so much time into it that come October fifteenth, they have a plot unfolding scenario EVERY DAY until release. That's over thirty days of story telling and programming. No, I'm sure the demo story unfolds in probably around thirty minutes, depending how much time you take, and afterwards you're left to battle a new trainer every day and if you interact with enough trainers, the space ship will take off after two seeks or whatever. I mean, what's to stop us from changing the time and date on our DS's?

Just because there are so many ways this code is getting handed out, I think its safe to say if will go free on eshop later. Smash Bros did.

Last edited:

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I know its really discouraging right now guys, but I really believe the demo will be free to download later. I don't think you'll miss the event mega either, it says on the official site that special scenarios will happen if you play every day. Its specifically plural, more than likely, they will have a different trainer every day to battle or a different Pokemon in the wild or something. It only says you play the demo for the exclusive mega, not that you play every day for it.

Just because there are so many ways this code is getting handed out, I think its safe to say if will go free on eshop later. Smash Bros did.

With limiteduses probably...Ugh Mexico gets forgotten again.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Ok. I'll go pre-order from Amazon now just cancel it after the demo drops haha!

Pardon my ignorance, but would that actually work? I don't want to order the games online (I have already made plans to go and buy them at the store on release day), but I don't want to miss out on the demo either.

.Aerodactyl.

With limiteduses probably...Ugh Mexico gets forgotten again.

Yeah, but you wouldn't even come close to using up all the uses I don't think. It's only if you delete the data and start over again that another "use" is taken, isn't it?

I'm pretty sure that's how the gates of infinity mystery dungeon demo worked.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^

I pre ordered from amazon and I didn't get an email from them....

BCVM22

It's unavoidably clear that this is an email between their customer service and one user here digging for facts. No one has gotten an email from anyone about the demo proper.

Photonkrios95

Because I emailed them asking what, from their perspective, 'internal databases' would mean. I.e. the pre-requists to acquire the code.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Pardon my ignorance, but would that actually work? I don't want to order the games online (I have already made plans to go and buy them at the store on release day), but I don't want to miss out on the demo either.

Amazon allows you to cancel the pre-order at any point, up until the item is dispatched and they don't charge until dispatched either, so yes, you can, unless they say something different in the email when it eventually comes. But even if not, I hadn't yet pre-ordered the games anyway (I'm gonna pre-order elsewhere that's not on the list of retailers distributing the demo codes) so if push comes to shove I'll just keep the pre-order anyway.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Don't worry amigo, Game Planet or Club Nintendo may be our Friends.

The closest game planet is 15 hours of driving away from me i live in the south. Ill hope club nintendo doesnt pull a platinum anvil on me since this year i only nailed gold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.