• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCVM22

Uh. They'll sell it to someone else. I don't think you've troubled them a bit, ultimately. I'm equally unsure as to whether you are in full understanding of the concept of "pre-ordering" to begin with, but I suppose that's neither here nor there at this point.

Akashin

Well, I got AS with the Steelbook from my store, but was forced to cancel OR pre-order because the personnel was stupid. In revenge, I ordered OR without the Steelbook. Ha! Wanna see their faces when no one will show up to pick it up when it comes!

This isn't like ordering pizza, you know... That game won't go cold and have to get thrown out if you aren't there to collect it. If nobody comes to pick it up they'll offer it to somebody else.

As far as petty revenge goes, that was a pretty pointless way of doing it.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
HOLY SH!T! i just needed to ask the guy on the counter and there they were, in the wherehouse. Why not putting those on the shelves? stupid guys. Anyway, i got the steelbooks for both and i was just orgasming all over them. They are GORGEOUS! and even by just playing the necessary to get shiny beldum in both versions (didn't even left the truck yet) i was blown away by just the intro. HGSS was amazing but this...this is a whole other level of awesome. Thank you GF. I love you guys!

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
On the recent Japanese developer survey, Tetsuya Watanabe, the Program Director/Advisor/Support of the main series Pokemon games, said that they're getting ready to announce their new project.

Tetsuya Watanabe (Game Freak)
Known for: Pokemon series

“We’re doing a lot of different things with respect to our next project, so right now we’re focusing on getting ready to announce it. We sincerely hope from the bottom of our hearts that it’ll be worth checking out once we get to that point.”

Last year, they announced ORAS on May 2014. While XY was announced January 2013.

Aetius

On the recent Japanese developer survey, Tetsuya Watanabe, the Program Director/Advisor/Support of the main series Pokemon games, said that they're getting ready to announce their new project.

Tetsuya Watanabe (Game Freak)
Known for: Pokemon series

“We’re doing a lot of different things with respect to our next project, so right now we’re focusing on getting ready to announce it. We sincerely hope from the bottom of our hearts that it’ll be worth checking out once we get to that point.”

Last year, they announced ORAS on May 2014. While XY was announced January 2013.

So, they will finally announce Pokèmon Z (XY2)?
That's what I hope at least. :D

Akashin

Remake one of the most barren games in the series? That'd be pretty silly (even if the anniversary was coming up).

And not that it's definitive evidence one way or the other, but one would imagine that they wouldn't have made every non-event Legendary from RGBY available in X/Y if they planned to remake them.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
And not that it's definitive evidence one way or the other, but one would imagine that they wouldn't have made every non-event Legendary from RGBY available in X/Y if they planned to remake them.
Maybe they hadn't decided upon remaking them until X/Y was (nearly) finished.

Eh, not like it matters to me anyway. I do hope they make Z and Emerald for the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.