• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eruantiel

I'm wondering if the new looks for Groudon and Kyogre can have some similar story like the Jirachi movie, where they tried to awaken the real Groudon but instead awakened something different.

Maybe the new evil team will try the same thing, and end up with something different than they wanted/expected.

I'm probably wrong though. :p

Aetius

IT WAS ****ING ABOUT TIME!!!!!
Forgive me for what I've just said, but damn, I was so looking forward to these games!
I'm just too hyped for these games and I will be glad to wait for November 2014. :D

Last edited:
>Turn on the internet
>Go to Serebii (since it's my homepage, after all)
>First thing I see is the announcement of Hoenn remakes

Holy moley, that was fast! Totally unexpected news, this is!
I didn't think we'd get these games for another year or two.

Man, this is has been a good week! Hype for the MLP season 4 finale and now hype for the Hoenn remakes..

[HYPE INTENSIFIES]

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm wondering if the new looks for Groudon and Kyogre can have some similar story like the Jirachi movie, where they tried to awaken the real Groudon but instead awakened something different.

You're out of luck. Usually, it's the anime that borrows from the game, not the other way around. The games only seem to borrow the anime cries, however.

Aetius

Maybe the new evil team will try the same thing, and end up with something different than they wanted/expected.

Instead I think that you're spot on!
Whetever those are mega evos or new forms, doesn't matter, because as you said they will be important for the new plot. :D

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner

There are so many reasons that could explain those changes to Kyogre and Groudon, but frankly M-Evos aren't at the top of my list. (Of course I could be wrong, but again, that's the conclusion I've reached personally and to each their own).
Like Meloetta they could change based on an used skill
Like Deoxys could be touching a particular item that changes them.
Like Keldeo could be LEARNING a particular 'new' skill.
Like Giratina, an item that changes them when it's equipped.
That Team Aqua/Magma have gone and messed with things.
or a Mega stone.

So many reasons as to why they could be slightly different.

I just noticed how much the Team Magma emblem looks like an Omega.

Seriously. Check it out!

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
While I used to be neutral towards the idea of these, with the confirmed fact that they're coming I find myself excited. Though I do have some questions which I'm going to save for when the actually give us more information.

Just please, for the love of Hoenn, let us BUY our game coins this time. And no Voltorb Switch. Please.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
@ACC, Plasma went for Victini, Go-Rock and Pinchers went for Manaphy (Side but still).

Anyway, what if, alongside Mega Evolutions, we now get Omega Groudon and Alpha Kyogre?

... Discard that, that sounds horrible.

dbApplejack

Whitney's Protege
I wonder what new Megas will come out of this. Just humor the thought of Mega-Kyogre. Hehehe

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

Seriously. Check it out!

Well shit, I never noticed that. Shows how much I know my Greek alphabet, lol. Interesting connections that are being brought over from the original, I wonder how intentional this all was.

Elchar

Just please, for the love of Hoenn, let us BUY our game coins this time. And no Voltorb Switch. Please.

Am I really the only one who actually liked Voltorb Switch? I have spend so much time in that.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
@ACC, Plasma went for Victini, Go-Rock and Pinchers went for Manaphy (Side but still).

Anyway, what if, alongside Mega Evolutions, we now get Omega Groudon and Alpha Kyogre?

... Discard that, that sounds horrible.

We have Origin form Giratina, why is Alpha form Kyogre and Omega form Groudon any stranger? lol

Ditto24

Seriously. Check it out!

*Cries coz no one seems to have read my post about this a few pages ago*

But yay for someone else seeing it too :D Same way the Aqua logo has always looked like the Alpha symbol.

Eruantiel

Whatever the reason for the new looks for Groudon and Kyogre, I hope its not Mega-evo related. Even though I do not mind Mega Evo's, I would rather have a different storyline, and a different reason for the new forms.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Whatever the reason for the new looks for Groudon and Kyogre, I hope its not Mega-evo related. Even though I do not mind Mega Evo's, I would rather have a different storyline, and a different meaning for the new forms.

I don't want them to be megas either, I'd really rather have regular pokemon Mega evolutions than legends.

*Cries coz no one seems to have read my post about this a few pages ago*

But yay for someone else seeing it too :D Same way the Aqua logo has always looked like the Alpha symbol.

I saw the Omega symbol on groudons arm the second I saw the picture, Kyogres was a bit harder to see since it's under the transparent thing on its fin.

Status
Not open for further replies.