• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Considering the lucky persons get to go on a trip along the games (and maybe even playing them while on trip) why not? But then, considering the number of the stores, no employee would have remained in Nintendo HQ to continue development of games so it gets ruled out lol

are you aware that airfare and employees are not free and Nintendus has way better things to do with its cash

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Considering the lucky persons get to go on a trip along the games (and maybe even playing them while on trip) why not? But then, considering the number of the stores, no employee would have remained in Nintendo HQ to continue development of games so it gets ruled out lol

That lol and then theres online sales, which unless Nintendo has developed some technology to put people on the internet (sorry, watching Fairly Oddparents recently and saw the episode where Timmy goes INTO the internet) they can't check for things like that either =P.
Regardless I hope people aren't jerks and it gets released everywhere at once, though honestly, if a handful of ppl get it ahead of time it's not like I'm going to care that much, my fun time playing isn't going to change because others started first

My only problem with a store releasing them early is the fact that I'm weak. I always say that I'm not going to plan my team, but when it leaks I always can't help myself and create my team beforehand. This time it won't be such a big deal as I already have my team in mind.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
My only problem with a store releasing them early is the fact that I'm weak. I always say that I'm not going to plan my team, but when it leaks I always can't help myself and create my team beforehand. This time it won't be such a big deal as I already have my team in mind.

Yes, that's partly the difference between X/Y and OR/AS, these aren't new games per say, so it's not surprise to know what pokemon and gyms are coming in it. Unlike X/Y which has new pokemon and new gyms/Elite4/Champ, etc.

Even now I don't know what team I'll use, aside from the starter I'll pick. Hopefully Houndoom is in sapphire but with my luck it wont be.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
That lol and then theres online sales, which unless Nintendo has developed some technology to put people on the internet (sorry, watching Fairly Oddparents recently and saw the episode where Timmy goes INTO the internet) they can't check for things like that either =P.
Regardless I hope people aren't jerks and it gets released everywhere at once, though honestly, if a handful of ppl get it ahead of time it's not like I'm going to care that much, my fun time playing isn't going to change because others started first

I agree with you, as long there are no broke street dates by any stores, everyone's gonna be happy. And even if some people get it early, it's fine by me. Just make sure these people aren't a mass of people.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
I agree with you, as long there are no broke street dates by any stores, everyone's gonna be happy. And even if some people get it early, it's fine by me. Just make sure these people aren't a mass of people.

And if they are, hook me up so I can have mine early too XD
Can't beat them? Join them.

jse

Pokémon Imaginer
It's making my day! I am too hyped up for it as I had played Sapphire for numerous times, and I wondered when the remake will be released. And that's it, I am just too glad that I am ready to catch a Snorunt in Shoal Cave ice room.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
When I was checking serebii on my andriod tablet during my subbing time at a middle school (SHAME ON ME) and saw this announcement, I literally almost fell out of my chair. I haven't played my Ruby or Emerald in ages. I am looking forward to November.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
My favorite region in 3D. I'm so happy right now!

mykalriley

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Now that I have finished reading all 31 pages.... I can finally say....

Whoa. I did NOT anticipate this.. I would have thought it would be a while before another game was released, and I can't say I thought a remake would happen first.

I can't help but wonder, is this perhaps why the post game for x/y was limited? Or the amount of mega's that were released? M Blaziken? New Pokes? Because they knew this was coming and we would all shi* our pants when they decided to released it?

BCVM22

They would not have purposely limited the material innate to X/Y and Kalos solely in the name of making these games look better.

Pilpulp

美的
There's a lot less to leak about these games tbh. At least I know people's capabilities in terms of getting the information so I can go more spoiler free this time. Nintendo will probably be more active in taking down rumours this time possibly.

Since there is a much smaller time to release than X and Y will we start to get new news within the week? And more small tid bits in small increments leading to release?

BCVM22

New news within the week is unlikely, particularly as it's already Wednesday. If CoroCoro (due next week some time) has anything regarding these games in this month's issue, it likely won't be much more than we got in the 30-second reveal teaser today.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
They would not have purposely limited the material innate to X/Y and Kalos solely in the name of making these games look better.

This, they wouldn't go cheap on a game for the sake of making another one, that wouldn't make any sense.
yeah X/Y endgame is somewhat short, but that and this game are two different things.

Pilpulp

美的
New news within the week is unlikely, particularly as it's already Wednesday. If CoroCoro (due next week some time) has anything regarding these games in this month's issue, it likely won't be much more than we got in the 30-second reveal teaser today.

Should have been more specific, week as in 7 days from today. Surely there'll be some kind of small trailer.

BCVM22

Surely there'll be some kind of small trailer.

Not soon. It's more likely that they'll wait until their next big Nintendo Direct (which they don't announce until a few days in advance) or possibly all the way to E3 before showing actual game footage.

R_N

There's a lot less to leak about these games tbh. At least I know people's capabilities in terms of getting the information so I can go more spoiler free this time. Nintendo will probably be more active in taking down rumours this time possibly.

Since there is a much smaller time to release than X and Y will we start to get new news within the week? And more small tid bits in small increments leading to release?

BW2 had like 4-5 months (late february to late october)
So, naturally, the first corocoro was...
corocoro3122.jpg

just this

XY wasn't any better, the first month was just a 2 page spread of Xerneas & Yveltal. But that didn't matter *as* much since, well, we had an entire direct devoted to it.

halloweenghost

would be nice if they just gave us atleast a couple of screens for corocoro,,but I bet they are waiting to around E3 time.

Status
Not open for further replies.