• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner

Arcanineblitz

I REEEAAALLYY want my pokemon following me again but im not really sure what goes into adding the feature to the games can someone explain any reasons why they wouldnt add the pokemon walking with you thing?

Btw glad to be back on the hype train =)

Ninjask123

This is my first time commenting on a thread!

Anyways, I am definitely interested in how this all turns out. There isn't much that can be spoiled, but...

I AM definitely interested to find out why Groudon and Kyogre look so different.

BCVM22

I REEEAAALLYY want my pokemon following me again but im not really sure what goes into adding the feature to the games can someone explain any reasons why they wouldnt add the pokemon walking with you thing?

Following Pokémon were featured as partner to the Walker and that their sprite set served a greater purpose in being used in the Pokéthlon was a significant factor.

Neither of those are the case here, and adding another constantly animating 3D model to every second of the overworld - including particuarly complex ones as Pokémon designs demand - would further strain the 3DS hardware that was already huffing and puffing in a few places in X/Y.

It was a fun addition to HG/SS that coincided with greater purposes and not something we should expect to see return.

This is my first time commenting on a thread!

Anyways, I am definitely interested in how this all turns out. There isn't much that can be spoiled, but...

I AM definitely interested to find out why Groudon and Kyogre look so different.

It's because they have alternate formes now. That much is obvious. What they are and how they're obtained is the real question.

Ninjask123

Well, yeah, I can see that they have new forms, and your right, that is obvious.

What I was saying is that I'm curious to see if they are just regular forms or something special. I've heard a lot of people say that they could be mega evolutions, and I can say that that is possible.

Well, yeah, I can see that they have new forms, and your right, that is obvious.

What I was saying is that I'm curious to see if they are just regular forms or something special. I've heard a lot of people say that they could be mega evolutions, and I can say that that is possible.

I initially thought that when I saw them, but when I compared them to the original two, the body shape and structure is exactly the same. The do my difference is he markings. Not saying it's not possible, but it's more likely for them to be new formes of some sort.

Then again what do we know? Almost nothing at this point.

Ninjask123

Very true, my good sir. Very true indeed.

Ah well, I just hope that Blazikenite won't be event only anymore after the release of these games, and hopefully, if they do introduce new megas, and I'm not saying they will, that they will update X/Y to be compatable with these mega stones.

shadowF

was it mentioned it will be a remake in that it will have the same storyline and characters and rivals as before or will it be completely new with new rivals and story?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
was it mentioned it will be a remake in that it will have the same storyline and characters and rivals as before or will it be completely new with new rivals and story?

it's not mentioned specifically either way, though it's likely the former

aquadrop13

Chocolatier
OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! HOENN IS ACTUALLY CONFIRMED!

I had to double check to make sure this wasn't an April Fools joke... I am so glad I decided to get a 3DS when X/Y came out XD

Looking forward to the mega evolutions for Sceptile and Swampert too. If they decide to have them.

alexterri

I sure hope we get mega evos for Swampert and Sceptile.

And Contests.

And Pokeblocks.

And- you know what, I'll just stop complaining.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I don't get why people thought this was an April Fools Joke. It's May people, over a month since the infamous day.

Wait for real!?
...Some people have completely missed a month of their lives. O: lol I'm kidding, but hey, you'll always get someone like that when there's a hype around.

Status
Not open for further replies.