• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I can't wait for this. Hoenn is probably my favorite region, and I have a LOT of fond memories about Sapphire <3 But I'll admit that I'm probably one of the few people here hoping it comes out in LATE November...because of NaNoWriMo. It'll be hard for me to crank out a novel if I'm being distracted by Pokemon, and I won't be able to wait until after November. I'm hoping for a late-November release, and I can just finish my novel early and reward myself with Alpha Sapphire xD

Hoenn_reaper93

Legend master
Mega evolutions or because of the body shapes are still the same they might be more powerfull forms they get after getting more power. Maybe the red and blue orbs will have more objectives then to just wake them up. Probly have some of there power stored in them and the Pokemon finally regain the power from them. Maybe that's why the orbs can control them. Idk it's just my opinion. I'm just wondering if they are going to remake ruby and sapphire or they going to add rayquazas story in them also. Would be upsetting if they didn't add it. And if rayquaza didn't get a new form aswell.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Not yet, but we should expect Corocoro leaks soon, and a new trailer at E3

Don't expect much from either.

It's always been a good source for information on new pokemon games

It actually hasn't. There's almost never Pokemon information at E3, it's been handled separately. Also don't expect too much, if anything, from CoroCoro since this issue is coming so close to the reveal, they'll just be showing that the games exist. Probably no screens or anything.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Don't expect much from either.

It actually hasn't. There's almost never Pokemon information at E3, it's been handled separately. Also don't expect too much, if anything, from CoroCoro since this issue is coming so close to the reveal, they'll just be showing that the games exist. Probably no screens or anything.

We got a full xy trailer at e3 last year. With the globalization route they are taking with pokemon, I think it seems likely again. The games are out in 7 months, that isnt too far away so we have to get at least some barebones trailer to see.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
We got a full xy trailer at e3 last year. With the globalization route they are taking with pokemon, I think it seems likely again. The games are out in 7 months, that isnt too far away so we have to get at least some barebones trailer to see.

It's definitely possible, but just because it happened once doesn't mean we should continue to expect it at this point.

POKENAR

It's definitely possible, but just because it happened once doesn't mean we should continue to expect it at this point.

But we should, since its now a global release basis. You'd be right if they didn't already confirm it'd have a global release again, but I really don't see them not putting a trailer in.

Wowfan888

My guess is by new world it will be a revamped hoenn with new zones and 3d graphics. I don't think we will get any new pokemon other than new megas. I'm sure there will be tons of features me to hoenn and most likely some new to pokemon. I hope they make mega sceptile and mega swampert. Not doing so will be a big mistake. I can't wait!

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Hm, I'm kinda disappointed with their announcement trailer. I would've liked footage, but I understand why they didn't include any.

But still, it was so... boring for what they were announcing. No music, not even a voice over hahaha.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
How will the scene look when we are in a truck?

Similar to how the original scene played out but in 3D. You still sit idly inside the truck waiting.

Hm, I'm kinda disappointed with their announcement trailer. I would've liked footage, but I understand why they didn't include any.

But still, it was so... boring for what they were announcing. No music, not even a voice over hahaha.

I actually liked it this way. Just hearing high quality trumpets can cause overhype among fans. XD

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Norman is a cheapo, you only get to have a gamecube :p

But yea I'd imagen they'd change it to a Wii U as it would a small change.

Master Ask

I am your Greninja
May/Brendan better have the final evolution of her/his starter this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.