• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groudon and Kyogre look all the same to me, it feels like people just want to see something new in them. I don't think they're mega evolutions. Doesn't mean they won't get ones though.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
You misunderstood me. I was talking about the tail in general, not spikes.
It's eyes look horrifying.

It's tail looks exactly the same to me, again, that's cover art to make it pretty but theres no changes aside from the ones I mentioned. As for horrifying eyes, also tentative cover art.
If you go look at the pictures on twitter the boxes says "Tentative packaging".

Ah. My gad. It's sublime. It's god-like. It's sssssssssssgggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. So excited that we'll finally be going back to hoenn (I hope) (Explore a dramatic new world kind of makes me wonder). I was almost afraid that it was going to be a Sinnoh-remake announcement ahead of Hoenn.

I'll admit I dont really like the naming (alpha/omega) buttt

IM SUPER EXCITED TO SEE MY FAVORITE GAME GET A 3DS REMAKE :D

Diving underwater is gonna look awesome!

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Groudon and Kyogre look all the same to me, it feels like people just want to see something new in them. I don't think they're mega evolutions. Doesn't mean they won't get ones though.

Oh they're really likely getting Megas, as well as Sceptile and Swampert (and a new way to get Blazikenite for those that missed the event), but saying those covers are the megas when they're not that different? what mega stays the same after M-evolving, none.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
Kyogre looks bit different, too. It has same kind of pattern in it's forehead like it has in it's fins. It's fin patterns also looks different too.

But can't wait this. <3

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
Am I the only one who didn't like Secret Bases? Then again I couldn't mix records back then so hopefully with online capabilities, this will fix that issue.

Agreed, I didn't like them much either.
Maybe in the remakes we can order furniture online :p

I think groudon/kyogre look the same. Although I wouldnt mine mega evolutions. That being said I wonder if this game will introduce more hoenn mega evolutions :eek:

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Heres another theory~ The Strange Souvenir... could it be tied to this game? Since they're saying "The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world."?

I Pink Elephant

Shiny Hunter
Like many fans I am very excited about this, although I must admit, R/S were never my favorite of the games (Although I never got to play Emerald). That being said, I am looking forward to seeing how they mix the improvements and features of X&Y in with the world of Hoenn (If indeed the games are set there, the whole 'new world' phase could mean that there is more then meets the eye...)

I will probably be getting Alpha Sapphire, as I originally played Sapphire. Oh, and I am also really looking forward to the fact that I may be able to finally hunt for a shiny Rayquaza! :D

The Latios and Latias megastones definitely make more sense now. But you had to have had a feeling Hoenn was coming out when you saw Blaziken get a mega evo in a new generation. On a different note, i'm really excited for this game in another way: THE SOUNDTRACK. I really really hope they bring back the legendary battle music from Hoenn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4MrH2h2NUU Hearing those drums again would be amazing.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Kyogre doesn't seem to change, Groudon does.

Kyogre does have a design change as well. Compare its head design as well as the eyes between its XY art (from the official japanese Pokemon site's Pokedex) and the Box Art.

Here are the images (side by side) for better comparison,

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/f4ZG2CB.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/chKmxMy.png[/IMG139]

PokeBash

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. So, it's finally here. November 2014 is closer than I expected for another game release.

"Omega Ruby" and "Alpha Sapphire" are nice titles. Groudon and Kyogre look mega-evolved.

Team Aqua and Team Magma were lame, so I hope there's either a new villainous team, or the once opposing teams combined to form a new team with a better goal (although I don't want another neo-Plasma.)

I also hope that the games are sequels with new characters because I disliked the rivals in the original.

Last edited:

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
Heres another theory~ The Strange Souvenir... could it be tied to this game? Since they're saying "The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world."?

This is a strange theory. Hmm. The remakes having another spectacular world? I dont get it :p

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Do hope Emerald also gets the remake (would it be called Beta Emerald? Idk. It seems pretty dull of a name, especially for Rayquaza) Do hope it has a long storyline and the huge Hoenn region :D

Status
Not open for further replies.