• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snes91

Was really hoping Corocoro would have showed something but they just showed off what we have all ready seen,Hope we see some new stuff next month.:D

Peter Quill

star-lord
The ones included just need to be flushed out more. They didn't add any new ones for HGSS, just clearly defined them.

Slight pick - Petrel and Lancer can easily be seen as new characters. I'd still reckon they're new anyway because they weren't given names so they wouldn't of technically been in the first one. Are the designs the same for Apollo/Ariana? Yeah, but you can't say they aren't new characters even if they are clearly defined. That being said I already agreed that the Magma/Aqua admins should be improved upon so no need for second hounding me :p

This.
The Admins showed no character, and Shelly and Courtney, and Matt and Tabitha were just carbon-copies of eachother, even sharing the same dialogue.

Do you expect there to be a difference in dialogue when the games are supposed to mimic each other?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
on the one hand, I want to make fun of it because it looks stupid

on the other hand, whatever GameFreak ends up making probably won't look much smarter

Lugia 88

I'm glad they are releasing or remaking these games, I enjoyed them on the GBA, Now I can see all the new upgrades to Hoenn Region. Not only that but this time No GBA link Cable required for trades.

Also I love the Worldwide release things they are going with for the 3ds games of pokemon, why everyone can start at the same time. I have a feeling they will have a fusion of Emerald Version in them. Also a new history or more history of Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Shitty revelation.. Sigh. Here we go again counting days and months..

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Don't know if this is real or not.
Found this on Play-Asia.com:

View attachment 12524

They look pretty good IMO.
See that ? Even fake, I'd be dying to get characters with a similar design. Instead, we get things like Calem nowadays. *sigh*
EDIT: Is it forbiden to link official artworks (like Calem's) ? I'd be better placed if I knew... ^^'

Last edited:

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
See that ? Even fake, I'd be dying to get characters with a similar design. Instead, we get things like this nowadays. *sigh*

But I like Calem...

That isn't really the best example considering that you can customize his appearance.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
But I like Calem...

That isn't really the best example considering that you can customize his appearance.

I was going to say he was made simple to match with customization but I believe Serena looks amazing in her outfit, even if she was meant to be customized as well.
They just rarely get it right with boys... They are always so simple. And honestly, Nate was no better.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
See that ? Even fake, I'd be dying to get characters with a similar design. Instead, we get things like this nowadays. *sigh*

I know! Those designs are epic. I was disappointed with Calem's design, until I found out we could change their appearance and customize their clothes. But even without customization those Brendan and May designs would probably by far be my favorite designs!

Rykel22

Info Gatherer
Just though of something, we'll start the game in the moving truck.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Just though of something, we'll start the game in the moving truck.

The only game where you finally have both parents and they put you in a moving truck where boxes can fly at you and crush you. Best parent award goes to...

Anyway, it's going to be nostalgic for many of us when we start the game in the moving truck. Who's excited to see Professor Birch get chased by a Zigzagoon/Poochyena in 3d? I sometimes like to answer no to everything in the game, including when Professor Birch asks you to help him. It's funny reading their reactions.

LopunnyBunny

: Please Shine
Was kind of hoping for new information this Sunday but I guess it's to be expected.

Oh no, not the moving truck thing. I remember playing Pokemon Sapphire for the very first time when I was younger and being so confused hopping out of the back of the truck with all the luggage. XD Wonder if it'll be the same in these remakes. For nostalgia's sake, perhaps?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
The only game where you finally have both parents and they put you in a moving truck where boxes can fly at you and crush you. Best parent award goes to...

Anyway, it's going to be nostalgic for many of us when we start the game in the moving truck. Who's excited to see Professor Birch get chased by a Zigzagoon/Poochyena in 3d? I sometimes like to answer no to everything in the game, including when Professor Birch asks you to help him. It's funny reading their reactions.

I could imagine it being a little cutscene where he is running in circles while the Poochyena/Zigzagoon is chasing him! Kind of like in X and Y when you met Shauna and Serena/Calem.

HoennMaster

Was kind of hoping for new information this Sunday but I guess it's to be expected.

Oh no, not the moving truck thing. I remember playing Pokemon Sapphire for the very first time when I was younger and being so confused hopping out of the back of the truck with all the luggage. XD Wonder if it'll be the same in these remakes. For nostalgia's sake, perhaps?

Of course it will. They are remakes.

Aetius

Talking about cutscenes, do you think that we will get plenty of them?
I hope so, because I really like the cutscene they put in the teaser trailer. :D

Arcanineblitz

I love may and the male character (forgot his name) design i wouldnt mind no customization with them but having the option would be nice.

I doubt we'll get a full cutscene for the poochyena part but i think we'll get one when we step out of the truck or when we meet our rival in their room.

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
I love may and the male character (forgot his name) design i wouldnt mind no customization with them but having the option would be nice.

I doubt we'll get a full cutscene for the poochyena part but i think we'll get one when we step out of the truck or when we meet our rival in their room.

It was Brendan.
Yep, I am sure we will get the cutscene and it's gonna be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.