• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Why do people say that Groudon and Kyogre look odd? they look exactly the same. The lines they have in their body are just lit up.

spiller

Heres an early bet: Who thinks Megas for Sceptile/Mudkip will come in this game? I mean, we already have Blaziken... (Oh and probably will get Blazikanite ingame as well for those that missed the event)
i hope to god that happens, i want mega sceptile to be grass/steel type with steel blades on it's arm. im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

Blazing Charmander

I'm curious, compared to FRLG and HGSS' (remember the gold and silver balls?) announcements, how was ORAS' announcement?

I can't really remember the FRLG announcement apart from a screenshot being shown of Bulbasaur and Charmander battling in Oak's Lab, but HG/SS were anticipated for a long time and their announcement was met with sheer relief and happiness. Although RS remakes have been highly desired by many in the fanbase, i'd say that this came out of left field considering that nothing physically hinted to an announcement any time soon (unlike the Johto starters in Movie 12 and the gold/silver balls for HG/SS).

HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

At the time they were met really well and still stand the test of time, but I think that with the move to 3D graphics and updated Gen VI mechanics, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have the potential to be much better remakes.

Blesstoise

Squirtle Squad
AWWWWWW YEAHHH!

I totally did not see that one coming:D. And ww release in November already! Yes can't wait!

And about 'A dramatic new world' -> i'm hoping for a post -apocalyptic Hoenn where the evil team from R/S has succeeded lets say 5 years after the RSE events( or is this impossible whitin the timeline??).

Also, sorry about my bad grammar, it's not my first language and i'm too hyped up right now to check it:)

Mudkip, I choose you. In 3D!

Ditto24

So I know I might be jumping the gun here, but what are the odds of Corocoro having anything? I'm guessing it could just be the announcement.

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
AWWWWWW YEAHHH!

I totally did not see that one coming:D. And ww release in November already! Yes can't wait!

And about 'A dramatic new world' -> i'm hoping for a post -apocalyptic Hoenn where the evil team from R/S has succeeded lets say 5 years after the RSE events( or is this impossible whitin the timeline??).

Also, sorry about my bad grammar, it's not my first language and i'm too hyped up right now to check it:)
I don't think that will happen. Imo, just clean remakes.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire! I'm so excited and happy.

I hope we get Diving areas and underwater wild encounter back.

I'm thinking that it may set on a new region. Don't know.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
It's because of RS that I relapsed into loving pokemon again!! Can't wait for November!

Hikatoshi26

So excited! Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, hopefully Mega Metagross!

The return of the Best Elite 4 music and 3D contest I am so excited for this and what it might add to the anime (wallace cup/cameos)

I can't wait!

spiller

if this game is anywhere near as good as HG/SS i will be over the moon. i hope we have gym leader rematches like in HG/SS. with full teams i dont want the gym leaders to have just 3 pokemon full teams

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Look at that MEGA KYOGRE!!! Please give us mega sceptile and swampers too...

Where do you see a "MEGA KYOGRE"...?
That's a regular Kyogre only with a thing on its forehead, that'd be one stupid way to make a "mega".

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I'm guessing for the full Hoenn Starter Mega Trio, as well as maybe another one for Blaziken (since they might still want to advertise him as fresh here).

I'm wondering what they mean by a fresh take. It seems less like a sequel and more like a rework. Perhaps they've just rewritten the story, etc, and tweaked how it plays.

I can't wait to see revamped Contests, though! ^_^

Mr.Azy

Cradily's Victory!
Pokemon contests, Battle Frontier (bring back at least the original 7 facilities), and the trumpets!!!!

Nintendo have won me over, now I need to finish everything possible and get my battle ready Pokemon set for transfer to Hoenn!!

AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.