• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloocookies

Never really a huge fan of Ruby and Sapphire, but seeing that they are making revisiting the pair makes me appreciate all the good stuff they had.

I'm so excited for
-if the Battle Frontier is included, then PIKE QUEEN LUCY IN 3D! <3 LOVE ME SOME LUCY
-The water routes are going to look stunning.
-Contests maybe more enjoyable now with the 3D
-LAVA!!! I loved reversal mountain in White 2 because it was so different so hopefully we'll see Lava again.

I hope they don't just remake them but maybe tweak the story a bit more so it still feels unexpected and new, and I hope they add new areas if they are sticking to Hoenn, like maybe do what White 2 and Black 2 did and have version exclusive aesthetics with Caves and Forests.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
I would be happy with Mega Mightyena, but you're right, Mightyena needs it.

I'd prefer an evo, to see it always-dusk stone maybe? But mega'd be all right.

Also, they have to bring back secret bases.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
It's stuff that is clearly there in the artwork. Are you seriously implying that i'm imagining it? you can see it clearly if you put the original side by side with the new ones.

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/f4ZG2CB.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/chKmxMy.png[/IMG139]

A lot of the things you mentioned are as "such" because it's artwork for the cover, but the differences are:
Groudon: 6 Marks on its chest, Omega symbol on its Arms, 3 lines from its claws. It's lit up.
Kyogre: Circle/lines on its forehead, few lines from the spots on its back, slight change on its fins. It's lit up.

True, but remember, Groudon and Kyogre are both getting buffed up, either by new forms or by Mega-Evolution, and neither of those are in XY's coding. So there WILL be things in ORAS that are not in XY's coding.

Yes, IF they get new forms. That may not even be a form. It's just a new fancy shiny design like their glowing. I don't really see any changes other than that. But, who knows.

Haha, it's also just cover art. They're gonna pretty it up a bit.

Jessurugi

Sooo...maybe I'm the only one who is thinking this. The PokéDex entry for Zygarde says "When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power."
There have been theories about it being a "larval form". What if these games maps reach as far as Kalos? Then trading Zygarde into the new games would have some sort of effect. It's not a lot to go on, but since Groudon and Kyogre affect ecosystems it would be a good way to tie in XY and the Megas. Thoughts?

Vecherom

Lavaridge Trainer
I'm hoping that they bring back the full effects of drizzle and drought. Perma weather was my favorite.

Arsène

Forms are different, though, because the Pokemon changes before battle.

Meloetta and Darmanitan didn't.

BW just recognised the therians as the kamis with different stats and abilities. Mega evolution actually happens during the battle

See above.

so idk if that would work coding wise. If they want ORAS to be compatible with XY then they'd have to be in the coding (a patch isn't impossible, but I don't see it as likely - what's the point of including the Lati megas in the code if they were going to update it for others anyway?).

The same reason two completely unobtainable moves for Kyurem were in BW1's coding - nobody knows.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Yes, IF they get new forms. That may not even be a form. It's just a new fancy shiny design like their glowing. I don't really see any changes other than that. But, who knows.

Well, as someone just posted the side-by-side views, at least with Kyogre, it looks like its more than just a cover-shine-up. Plus, I don't think they've ever done that with main series games, only Mystery Dungeon. Remember the last time they buffed up a main series legendary and slapped him on a cover? Giratina Origin form.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
... What...?

Also woot does this mean DP Remakes are a given now?
;_;

I lovee this, but still DP Remakes would've been preferred for me ;o

I'd say more likely. But they're probably going in order. Also, these seem to be wanted more.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
... What...?

Mega thingys are new stuff. Fairly doubt X/Y events takes place before or at the same time with DPPt. Which so, except if Nintendo is forgetting stuff or want to do a change on some events on how Mega 'mon were discovered, we'll not have any new mega stuff coming, as it'd contradictory to X/Y events.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I'd say more likely. But they're probably going in order. Also, these seem to be wanted more.

Yes, I know, it was just a joke referring to how every time RS Remakes has been brought up I just wail for DP Remakes instead.

Mega thingys are new stuff. Fairly doubt X/Y events takes place before or at the same time with DPPt. Which so, except if Nintendo is forgetting stuff or want to do a change on some events on how Mega 'mon were discovered, we'll not have any new mega stuff coming, as it'd contradictory to X/Y events.

I was referring to RS.

RSE>Ranger=DPPt.

Razmos

I have this sponge..
[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/f4ZG2CB.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/chKmxMy.png[/IMG139]

A lot of the things you mentioned are as "such" because it's artwork for the cover, but the differences are:
Groudon: 6 Marks on its chest, Omega symbol on its Arms, 3 lines from its claws. It's lit up.
Kyogre: Circle/lines on its forehead, few lines from the spots on its back, slight change on its fins. It's lit up.
The colour changes on Groudon's spikes and the pattern changes on the tail are definitely there too. You can see that its claws are right next to some of its spikes which are of different colour, it's not the angle or the lighting.
They wouldn't make a pokemon look THAT much different for the box art than what it is in the game, they have never done that.

Everything that I was seeing is right there.

http://youtu.be/ywGSON9tNq0

I am the girls in the audience. They are me. I can't even articulate possible theories because I'm too excited by the concept. Today I will shamelessly be a Hoenn fangirl. Tomorrow I will turn of my fangirlism and become an intelligent member of society. But today isn't that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.