• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
The first fake already looks pretty real. I hope it is not because I do not want Kyogre, Rayquaza, and groudon to all fuse.

The logos are almost completely wrong, so these ones at least are pretty easy to identify as fake.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Its Hoenn... FRLG - Kanto / HGSS - Johto / ORAS - Hoenn = Common sense

they said new adventure because for most people it is...

the original games came out back in 2003 (in the uk)... its now 2014 the kids that played the original this is a fun remake but for the gen 4 - 6 generation they have never played this game and that who its aimed at really

This, and unlike previous games, they didn't have the systems and technology to make such greater changes to the game in graphics and such. It's Hoenn, now if it's the EXACT Hoenn map from back then, probably not, some new areas and the such are likely to come but Hoenn non the less

I wonder why Groudon and Kyorge look so different? :eek:
Go back and read the 30 pages of speculations XD

Kurloz Makara

Red Death

LopunnyBunny

: Please Shine
By a World Wide/National release I believe everyone should get the game at the same time. Just because someone has connections with someone that stocks and sells the game doesn't make it fair for others that have to wait for the game's official release date.

I'd really like another PMD game as well.
If you could take the graphics from the most recent one and combine it with the amount of content from the originals then it would be perfect!

That would be the perfect PMD! Beautiful graphics, beautiful plot, and a lot of Pokemon.

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
Do you think that its going to be in third person like in the sixth generation?

NPT

Just a member
Hoenn remakes? For REAL?? Awesome! It'd be fun to play the Hoenn games with 3D graphics and Mega-Evolutions. I'm so excited for this!

Last edited:

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
Pokemon is always third-person perspective.

I always thought it was considered an overview more then third person

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
They might have been holding out on releasing it at a later time, but due to recent reports of nintendos financial situation, might be more inclined to release it to increase sales and get some money back since Wii-U is bleeding them dry (They've lost $228m+ the fiscal year of 2014)

how was X/Y screwed up? I bought the game, put it in the 3DS and played to my hearts content from there till now lol
There was kinda a few big leaks by people getting the game early not Nintendo's fault I just hope stores learn from past failures

BCVM22

I always thought it was considered an overview more then third person

Overhead perspective is still third-person, which is defined as "viewed from outside the perspective of the subject". The difference is the camera angle.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
There was kinda a few big leaks by people getting the game early not Nintendo's fault I just hope stores learn from past failures

Once they ship the product out they can't really go send a Nintendo employee to oversee that they don't sell ahead of time, bad of the people doing it, but Nintendo can only do so much in terms of the sales, they WANT to release worldwide but if ppl go be bastards about it well thats on them.

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
Overhead perspective is still third-person, which is defined as "viewed from outside the perspective of the subject". The difference is the camera angle.

*mind blown* I now consider pacman a third person game.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Once they ship the product out they can't really go send a Nintendo employee to oversee that they don't sell ahead of time, bad of the people doing it, but Nintendo can only do so much in terms of the sales, they WANT to release worldwide but if ppl go be bastards about it well thats on them.

Actually they can. Just find someone who needs to get fired and by the end of the whole job, he gets fired, Nintendo doesn't have to give a salary and the game comes out when Nintendo wants to, so happy ending (except for the guy who got fired)

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer

Just read this again and the difference between 1st person, 3rd person and 3rd person reversed 'in a video game" is the camera angle

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Actually they can. Just find someone who needs to get fired and by the end of the whole job, he gets fired, Nintendo doesn't have to give a salary and the game comes out when Nintendo wants to, so happy ending (except for the guy who got fired)

So you're saying that Nintendo should send a person to every store that will be selling Pokemon games, and from the second they receive the shipment that Nintendo Employee will be in that store checking that they don't sell it ahead of time?

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
So you're saying that Nintendo should send a person to every store that will be selling Pokemon games, and from the second they receive the shipment that Nintendo Employee will be in that store checking that they don't sell it ahead of time?

Considering the lucky persons get to go on a trip along the games (and maybe even playing them while on trip) why not? But then, considering the number of the stores, no employee would have remained in Nintendo HQ to continue development of games so it gets ruled out lol

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
well the next 6 months should fly by :)

I cannot wait to see the Leaks, Rumors and Fakes that come out of this reveal :)

role on November!!

Sephora

yes I'm back
Omg yay! I am crazy excited now! Hoenn is my favourite region and Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald have always been my favourite games.
Now we can say with certainty that Gen 3 remakes are confirmed. Finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.