• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Oh sorry... I should have put a 'sarcastic' to the start. I mean... Just because you don't like a evolution method didn't mean they have to make a alternative for it.

Your sarcasm would have worked if it didn't read as "thing I'd rather them change before Amie" and actually had a point instead of pure snark. The OP of that statement was just expressing his opinion and stating that just because the Pokémon has a unique method currently, it doesn't mean they'll continue to have it. If they do not put Amie in future Generations, it's likely they'll change the way Sylveon is evolved.

Thure

Your sarcasm would have worked if it didn't read as "thing I'd rather them change before Amie" and actually had a point instead of pure snark. The OP of that statement was just expressing his opinion and stating that just because the Pokémon has a unique method currently, it doesn't mean they'll continue to have it. If they do not put Amie in future Generations, it's likely they'll change the way Sylveon is evolved.

No. The OP said: ' Personally I didn't like Amie and I didn't like eevee evolving through it. I hope they change the way Eevee evolves even if they include Amie in ORAS' So he want that they change the method because he don't like to bother with Amie. Some people don't want to bother with trade, some don't want to bother with breeding, some don't want to bother with friendship (not Amie! It's a different mechanic). This people could also claim that they don't want to bother with this and GameFreak should change the evolutions involving this mechanics even if they keep this mechanics.

Aetius

Then I guess they will change the evolution method to get Sylveon.
Oh well, as long as contests will have something to do with it, I won't mind. :D

LordSerperior

Oh sorry... I should have put a 'sarcastic' to the start. I mean... Just because you don't like a evolution method didn't mean they have to make a alternative for it.

But unlike all the other methods, Amie doesn't look like something that would be around for long just like contests so I think it was stupid to have Amie part of its evolution method in the first place. And yes I don't like maxing out friendship or all those trade with item evolutions but it didn't have anything to do with me not liking it. I hope you feel happy and proud of yourself for trying to make a point through sarcasm

Ezzy

Dark Type Gym Leader
One thing I would like to see is maybe when we are surfing or diving see Pokemon swimming in the overworld. Swimming underwater while a Mantine or Wailord swims by would be cool.
Yes this so much. It would make you feel like your actually in a ocean were things live.

unlike some of you I think amie( just like m-evolution) is gonna stay around for a while but will just be under different names and have different features and , personally I loved pokemon amie and I think it will be in ORAS just with maybe a couple more mini games and perhaps we could even make pokepuffs with that berry machine instead of pokeblocks

Thure

But unlike all the other methods, Amie doesn't look like something that would be around for long just like contests so I think it was stupid to have Amie part of its evolution method in the first place. And yes I don't like maxing out friendship or all those trade with item evolutions but it didn't have anything to do with me not liking it. I hope you feel happy and proud of yourself for trying to make a point through sarcasm

*sigh* U more think it was a little bit of miscommunication, because English isn't my first language (and because sarcasm or any thing like this didn't work on the internet). Sorry. And for me Amie sound like something they would keep. Just because many people want to play more interactive with there pokemon than just for battling. Just my opinion of course. The pokemon follower of FR and LG were more problematic... Especially now since the 3D spirits of the pokemons on the world map are in there real size. That wouldn't work very well, even if I would like this feature (it would eventually work, but just for small pokemon).

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
I know I shouldn't be hyped up but I really am excited to see what footage is going to be revealed. As long as it's not just another teaser trailer.

LordSerperior

I know I shouldn't be hyped up but I really am excited to see what footage is going to be revealed. As long as it's not just another teaser trailer.

Just show me wally and I won't ask for anything in the next six months! And coro coro can provide us with his new official art, that's all I ask for. I just wanna see wally again

*sigh* U more think it was a little bit of miscommunication, because English isn't my first language (and because sarcasm or any thing like this didn't work on the internet). Sorry. And for me Amie sound like something they would keep. Just because many people want to play more interactive with there pokemon than just for battling. Just my opinion of course. The pokemon follower of FR and LG were more problematic... Especially now since the 3D spirits of the pokemons on the world map are in there real size. That wouldn't work very well, even if I would like this feature (it would eventually work, but just for small pokemon).

It's all good but you should try respecting other's opinion as much as you want yours to be respected

Last edited:

Ezzy

Dark Type Gym Leader
I'm hype too! This is the first footage of the Gen 3 remakes! I've been waiting for this for years. Turn down for what?!?!

Aetius

I think that at least a in-game footage will be shown.
Just to start the almost infinite hype train. LOL

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
The hype train has just started and it's going to be here for the next 6 months!

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
only 1.5 hours until it airs. but knowing them it's gonna be at the end of the episode when it shows so in about 2 hours we will have our footage :) I can wait

Pilpulp

美的
I think that at least a in-game footage will be shown.
Just to start the almost infinite hype train. LOL

Really, what we see tonight will set the general feeling of what we should expect for the game, and upcoming news info.

As long as its footage of a trainer walking around.

Two things could happen:

1. Things look exactly the same.
(News and info won't be that exciting)

2. Things are different.
(News and info will be exciting)

Just recall the amount of excitement and chaos that was caused each time something big was revealed for X and Y.

That is why I'm very excited despite them saying its a full remake.

blimpsy

Hoenn is the only region i havent set foot in yet so im intrigued.....

Platinum-sinnoh

Soulsilver-johto (kanto, although not the main region)

Black-unova

X-kalos

Alpha sapphire for the win :p

Aetius

The hype train has just started and it's going to be here for the next 6 months!

Choo! Choo! All aboard!

You can say that! :D

Really, what we see tonight will set the general feeling of what we should expect for the game, and upcoming news info.

As long as its footage of a trainer walking around.

Two things could happen:

1. Things look exactly the same.
(News and info won't be that exciting)

2. Things are different.
(News and info will be exciting)

Just recall the amount of excitement and chaos that was caused each time something big was revealed for X and Y.

That is why I'm very excited despite them saying its a full remake.

Either way I don't think we will be disappointed. :D

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I'll just be starting work when it comes on so I won't get to see it until I get off later tonight :(
I guess it'll be something to look forward to afterwards. I hope it's good.

LassGabby

I wish I was a tree.
Either way I don't think we will be disappointed. :D

I agree.
It is a remake of my favorite gen on X and Y style. There is absolutely nothing that can go wrong.
Even if some features that we want are not included, it will still be a great game.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
So I was giving the old RS soundtrack a listen through... and if Archie's/Maxie's battle theme isn't still crammed with bass, I will be terribly disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.