• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I am terrible at understanding the time zone stuff. I live in South Carolina USA. the main site says 11 EDT for when ORAS stuff will show up tommrow. That's 11 am Right?

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Yes, that's 11 am.

Appreicate it Bolt. I can't wait to hear what new info is going to be released. I just hope Get TV won't just rehash it on saturday.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Akashin

I wasn't. I was asking about the Nico Nico lifestream tommrow.

Yes, and Bolt was pointing out that Get TV (and Pokemon Smash before it) has a history of saying they have new info and then just rehashing info that was revealed elsewhere shortly before. It's possible this won't be the case, but it's best not to be too hopeful.

R_N

I wasn't. I was asking about the Nico Nico lifestream tommrow.

The portion you mentioned specifically referred to Get TV, though?
Which is what he means. It's pretty rare for Get TV or its predecessors to have new, unique information about the games. The fact that it is specifically showing something this week, 2 days after a reveal on a live stream, says everything.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
The portion you mentioned specifically referred to Get TV, though?
Which is what he means. It's pretty rare for Get TV or its predecessors to have new, unique information about the games. The fact that it is specifically showing something this week, 2 days after a reveal on a live stream, says everything.

Oh. I thought in his post about that's what he was talking about I thought he was saying that the time zone thing I asked was for Get TV. He was talking about the Rehashing and was saying its GetTV so of course its rehash. I just got confused about what he was talking about.

I don't have class until noon so I'll get to see the news live hopefully. I know it'll just be posted to Serebii later, but it's rare that I actually get to see events.

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
I have stuff to do in the morning, and in my timezone the stream goes from 4 AM - 10 AM, so I doubt I'll be able to watch any of it :p Ah well, I'll be able to see it all on Serebii when I get home.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
The NicoNico livestream will begin shortly.
Please DO NOT turn this thread (or any other thread) into a liveblog of whatever they are currently showing.

Use THIS DEDICATED THREAD instead.

As mentioned, the new ORAS info is pretty much shown on the last hour of the show. Thank you.

confuser987

What would the icon of the demo be? Will it be both the omega and alpha symbols? Or perhaps there are two demos, one for each game?

Akashin

What would the icon of the demo be? Will it be both the omega and alpha symbols? Or perhaps there are two demos, one for each game?

The simple answer is that we don't know. It's highly unlikely there will be two demos however, seeing as both Teams appear in the demo.

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder
So is their supposed to be more new information tonight? The stream gave us M-Rayquaza.. is that all we are getting as of now?

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder
I'm hyped about that. I thought it would be primal and We got new move, ability and design!

I just really want US demo info

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I'd hardly call the reveal of a third version Mega we all saw coming "huge".

We're not the primary audience, though. Of course we saw it coming, because we're old geezers and we know what to expect by now. But did little Sally and Sammy see it coming? Probably not, and they're who these things are directed at.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
We're not the primary audience, though. Of course we saw it coming, because we're old geezers and we know what to expect by now. But did little Sally and Sammy see it coming? Probably not, and they're who these things are directed at.

You'd think that they could show us something that would surprise both audiences, though. This entire game is lacking those kinds of surprises, everything that's been revealed is something that could've been predicted, they haven't shown off a single thing that is completely new and unexpected.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
You'd think that they could show us something that would surprise both audiences, though. This entire game is lacking those kinds of surprises, everything that's been revealed is something that could've been predicted, they haven't shown off a single thing that is completely new and unexpected.

Well, as far as I know, these things don't happen organically. They have most likely planned out their order of reveals and infodumps long in advance.

I do see what you are saying, but I think that comes down more to whether or not there even is anything in these games that would actually come as a surprise.

Besides, we still have Corocoro, the Mega Evolution Special (it could reveal the Eon Dragons' Mega Evolutions), and the demo coming up. Factoring all of that in, and I wasn't even expecting much from this stream anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.