• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meloson

Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker here on the forum but decided to make an account today :) I'm (hopefully) gonna have access to the demo in a little bit more than 12 hours so I'll try to post updates as I play it ;)

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I wonder when the codes will be emailed. You'd think because the codes aren't actually active until tomorrow, the sites that are sending them out would send them out already so people have them beforehand.

josevd

Pokemon Breeder
I already have a code (in Spain the codes have been distributed with the official Nintendo magazine). You guys know if the demo will be available at 00:01 in each zone or will be at the same time worldwide?

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
We here at Greece still wait for how the codes will be distributed... and the demo releases tomorrow!

Hopefully they have us go to my local game store. It's not away from where I reside, so there's a chance to obtain one of them. Just hope they aren't pre-ordered exclusive, 'cause then I don't think my pre-orders of OR/AS count.

Photonkrios95

For anyone from the UK, like me, Amazon have confirmed that the codes will be sent out tomorrow and not today. No mid shenanigans for me then.

Source

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Ugh, I need to find my games so I can go get these; or do I just pick up the codes (on a paper, for example) from my Gamestop when the time comes? Sorry if this has been asked previously.

From the main site.

The Pokémon Company has uploaded a new trailer which showcases all of the new information and Mega Evolutions from the past week.. The US demo will come through the October Trainer Club News Letter

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
So the US demo has been reveled according to the main site and its through Trainer Club Newsletter. Is that something you get if you register into the Offical site or is that something else. Is it something that comes by e-mail or mailbox?

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Oh man, I haven't been on the Official Pokemon Website since Black/White introduced the PGL website.
If I remember right we'll get a message on that account. Does anyone know if the US demo has a limited amount, or is it just simply to everyone that get's the newsletter?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So as shown in the trailer, PSS is back.

And the finding-pokemon-thingy might be something like the PokeRadar.

Yeah, a lot of features from XY is here. aime and Super training too. That's kinda cool.
and yeah, can't wait to explore the new improved Pokenav

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
Only Trainer Customization is lacking. But who cares, we can ride on Lati@s now!

Also the black junk on the map has been revealed.. I wonder what it is.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If they were to bring back trainer customization, they could make it something Post-Game. though I doubt they will, concidering the nostalgia surrounding May and Brendan as characters.

Photonkrios95

I'm registered in the Trainers Club, but I really don't do anything on there, so I'm wondering exactly how we get the newsletter as well.

You need to make sure that your account setting allow them to send you the news letter.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
WOW! So much Info. my brain is exploding. Lucky I think I can get the demo if I have done it right. But my mind is going crazy. Mega steelix and Mega Glalie.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Why do I feel like Amazon won't send the codes until late tomorrow just to spite the UK haha!

Photonkrios95

I have had it set as such since I made it and have never received a newsletter

Check the settings, and if they are still listed as such email customer support about the problem.

Why do I feel like Amazon won't send the codes until late tomorrow just to spite the UK haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.