• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photonkrios95

I'm just sat waiting for my phone to buzz from Amazon now. The footage of the demo seems pretty decent. Much hype for this.

Cerex

I'd be perfectly happy with that. I mean sure, I'd love to have a patch or something, but as long as we're able to battle using both games without any glitches or anything when someone uses on of the new OR/AS megas, I'm fine with that
It is really frustrating. However, so long as all of the previous Megastones are in ORAS, and with access to Bank, it shouldn't be to much of a issue to just move them over. I'm planning on making ORAS my main games anyway. I'm done with customization and there is a lot more things to do in Gen III.

What will be even more frustrating is if GF splits already released Megastones between both games.

I've never understood GF's obesession with making things more difficult than necessary, especially with the limit of only one mega evolution per battle it isn't as if stockpiling mega stones will do you much good.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Not to make anyone jealous but I've just got a code and I'm downloading it now! If anyone has any questions feel free to message me (not straight away as I'm only just downloading now!)

.Aerodactyl.

I heard a rumor that to get the demo code in NA, you need a pokemon trainer club account.

Yeah, that rumor was on the front page news on Serebii. I have an account, just made sure to allow it to send me emails. We're supposed to get the code through email and we have until the twentieth to sign up before they won't give the code anymore to trainer club members.

Amourshpping

Yeah, that rumor was on the front page news on Serebii. I have an account, just made sure to allow it to send me emails. We're supposed to get the code through email and we have until the twentieth to sign up before they won't give the code anymore to trainer club members.

yeah i just realised that i was sign up for ptc just now. o_O

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
the real question is if the email will even send since alot of people including myself have almost never gotten the news letter

the real question is if the email will even send since alot of people including myself have almost never gotten the news letter

Are you opted in to receive news letters? I've never gotten them either, but that's because I checked the box that told them not to send me any. You have to go to options and turn it back on.

.Aerodactyl.

Well, hopefully I get the demo code! I checked off allowing me to receive emails.

In other news, I was Able to pick up a code for Diancie today from EB games.This might be old news, but it was news to me! I just can't use the code until the 27th. Can't wait to get the mega in ORAS.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Are you opted in to receive news letters? I've never gotten them either, but that's because I checked the box that told them not to send me any. You have to go to options and turn it back on.

yes, the pokemon site seems inconsistint with sending emails so even making the account doesn't guarantee you'll get it

shadowF

I never checked the box and I still get stuff from Nintendo club, but just to be sure I checked the box off today, I do hope we all get the demo it will be terrible if someone does not get it even if they checked the box today or before the 20th.

Also on the main page of serebii it says:"Steelix in Japan, Glalie in Europe and Korea" so will the U.S. get a different mega?

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Disclaimer: I'm in australia.

I just got my cope via email from club nintendo. Yay! Pity I am at uni. Just the one code, so I cannot share it with friends, sadly. Still, neat that I got one along with the Smash one the previous time too. So if you're in Australia, now is a good time to check your email.
Also on the main page of serebii it says:"Steelix in Japan, Glalie in Europe and Korea" so will the U.S. get a different mega?
I doubt it. Likely they'd get one or the other, and it's just that certain regions get one mega, and other regions get the other one.

.Aerodactyl.

I hope Canada gets Steelix. Ice is my favourite type, but I don't actually like half the ice types. Never liked Glalie, skulls aren't my thing :/ really getting a soft spot for Avalugg this gen but I don't think he'll get one. I really want Lapras, but also don't think we will get one this game. Maybe Walrein or Frosslas. Dewgong I feel could happen. But I just realized this isn't the thread for that...

Does anyone know when the newsletter is supposed to come for trainer club? I always had the emails switched to "off" so I never got one before. Also, everyone be sure to check your junk folders, in case it gets sorted there.

Doobius

so the email was sent for USA club members? i just went in and check marked the box. hope its not too late.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
The main site says that US and Canada gets the code on October 21st via Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter.

Doobius

oh, ok. thats reassuring.

oh ok, gets the code then.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Based on the coverage from the main site, I kind of have mixed feelings on the demo. On one hand, I'm a little concerned that there's nothing saying we're able to transfer pokémon (which I thought was mentioned at the very beginning) since it only talks about transferring items. But, on the other hand, I'm kind of relieved about this too since this means Mega Steelix and Mega Glalie aren't only exclusive to the demo so I can still be able to get either one of them in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.