• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

'Sup!
I've asked by BF to purchase a copy of AS for me tomorrow since that's when he gets paid, but knowing my luck, I may have to wait until this weekend or Monday at the latest to get the game; stores here rarely have new games available on launch date.

GameStop usually does and or BestBuy. Stores like these. Usually for stores like these, having the hottest new game is almost a requirement.

Rio!

Composer
Getting my copy of Omega tomorrow after my appointment. Much excite. 8D

rocky505

Apparently Toys R Us is having a Buy 1 Get 1 40% off sale for games starting tomorrow and ending Saturday. It's a shame Toys R Us is having such a problem with getting the games when we have an awesome sale for them going on.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
So the hype for the remakes made the overused "OMG HOENN CONNNFIRMEDDDD" meme, but at least ORAS left an entirely new meme in its path, 7.8/10 too much water from the IGN review a few days before the release. ORAS, the cause and creator of memes.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
All this new info made me interested in the game even more (I cannot ignore Adaptability Skrelp). Sure I'm still peeved by some things (unlike the majority, I'm not bothered by the lack of the BF actually) but out of HGSS and FRLG, this will probably be my favorite remake.

Still going to get it for Christmas as another reason I'm not getting it tomorrow is that I'm a bit tight on money.

The store I pre-ordered from (EB games) is having a midnight release, but to be honest, I decided not to go, unfortunately.
Why? Well, at this time of year where I live, it can potentially get pretty cold at that time of night. Even for a Pokemon game, I'm not really willing to bus down to this place in minus stupid cold weather.

Anyway, it seems like it was only last week that I turned my computer on, fired up Serebii.net and saw that announcement of these games way back in May (<I see what you did there, GF!). :) Good times, good times.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Heading 8am sharp to Target tomorrow to purchase my game. Filed a week vacation! Hoenn here I come. Going to sleep early tonight haha.

arapokeyugioh

Master Mentalist
Apparently Toys R Us is having a Buy 1 Get 1 40% off sale for games starting tomorrow and ending Saturday. It's a shame Toys R Us is having such a problem with getting the games when we have an awesome sale for them going on.

Well my Toys R Us will be getting both game tomorrow, but they told me their is not sale. Judging from the site it's 40% off select PS3, and PS4 games.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I also boughta copy of alpha sapphire for my best friend for her birthday on monday. It will also come tomorrow with my copies. She probably forgot I was getting it for her because she works wayyyyyyy to much DX

jse

Pokémon Imaginer
Getting my two copies tomorrow morning at the nearby Game store! So excited seeing and reading all the comments above! So hyped now!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I ordered my copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby on Amazon! It will be delivered here tomorrow via UPS. I didn't have to pay a dime for shipping since I have Amazon Prime, which was nice. I was also able to select release day shipping as well. I would just go buy the game at Gamestop or Walmart, but the nearest Gamestop and Walmart is about 30-40 minutes away....The roads are crappy outside as well because of snow, so I would rather not travel in this crap unless I absolutely have to. In Michigan it's 11:37pm eastern time right now! It's almost time for release.

EDIT: It's 12:00am eastern time right now! Happy gaming everyone!

Last edited:

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
Getting mine in the mail from Amazon tomorrow! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.