• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blob

Why did they screw up the the EU release date? Why on Earth is it coming out a week later than everywhere else?! :/
I miss backwards compatibility...

killercloud

Why did they screw up the the EU release date? Why on Earth is it coming out a week later than everywhere else?! :/
I miss backwards compatibility...

Sucks doesn't it, so much for "worldwide release" :(

Shame we can't access the NA eshop and download it.

well, it's 12:17am PST and I just walked out of GameStop with my copy of AS in hand (and that super-snazzy double-sided poster.) ;)

not sure I'll have the energy to start playing by the time I get back home, but it's definitely what I'll be doing first thing in the morning. happy gaming, everybody! Europeans, hang in there!

Bamboosle

Even the onlineshop where it said that the guide would come out today... It only comes next week with the games....

One more week, one more week, one more week....

:p

Ajduk

Why can't I find any videos and/or pictures of the Battle Resort?
You know, the confirmed thing that has been datamined few months ago...

DLC, right? -.-''

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Why can't I find any videos and/or pictures of the Battle Resort?
You know, the confirmed thing that has been datamined few months ago...

DLC, right? -.-''

Because no one has gotten that far and cared to take a video of it? Game Freak will not do DLC, Masuda has said as long as he's in charge they'll ship complete games. Events are the only very minor exception.

Fayh

I am actually kinda glad the EU release is next week.
I have SO much university work to finish by December. I know if I had the game now, I wouldn't work on that. XD
Now I have time to finish everything and then lean back and relax while playing.

To all other Europeans: Just check your store two to three days before release, they may have it already. Mine always does c:
It will take me some willpower to not go on Wednesday and get the game... aaaaah

Doobius

anyone else having a problem with gamestop providing the download code? order processed, but says code not available.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Ugh only a couple more hours. Hopefully they will make a recent happenings thread before I get my games =D

dexan1992

I am actually kinda glad the EU release is next week.
I have SO much university work to finish by December. I know if I had the game now, I wouldn't work on that. XD
Now I have time to finish everything and then lean back and relax while playing.

To all other Europeans: Just check your store two to three days before release, they may have it already. Mine always does c:
It will take me some willpower to not go on Wednesday and get the game... aaaaah

I whole heartedly agree with you on this one! Im a 3rd year Uni student here in the UK so that only means 1 thing....dissertation! and it has to be in my 11pm next friday, so i am really stressed with getting it all done, but after it is done and uploaded to be marked then i can just chill out and play Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire.

I just pre-ordered mine from GAME today :) Along with LittleBigPlanet 3 for my sister for christmas! :p

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
It's funny, because I actually just asked in the Discivery Discussion thread if one was going to be made. I've had AS for almost 12 hours now, and I really wanna post about my progress. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.