• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photonkrios95

Getting my game next week cus UK stuff. And I've got a 3 hour lecture in the morning, with 3 hours of travel time to add onto that. Gonna be a long day in Medical Law.

Klay

Titan Tamer
Iam kind of happy to have the game... But I have so much Uni work to do... Why you so good AS!!

ChicaSkas

It's funny, because I actually just asked in the Discivery Discussion thread if one was going to be made. I've had AS for almost 12 hours now, and I really wanna post about my progress. D:
where are we allowed to talk about our progress within the games? this is one of the most confusing massive forums I've ever been on for a fandom :lol:

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
where are we allowed to talk about our progress within the games? this is one of the most confusing massive forums I've ever been on for a fandom :lol:

They just made a thread for it. At the top of the page. Can't wait to talk about my progress =D

Photonkrios95

Went all through petalburg but didn't come across this. No chasing of any grunt. Did the Wally scenario but that was it

In Petalburgh Woods.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Have to wait until next week to play this too, boyfriend ordered me both OR and AS and I have to wait till the 29th to play it. :( *goes back to breeding starters in X*

Mr.FusRoDah

It's release day for those of us in the US, and I can't be more excited. I think that ORAS should have an official unofficial soundtrack (lol). The song the pair brings up to my mind is Circle by Slipknot, as things have come full-circle in the best kind of way. How both R/S/E and ORAS occur: explained. Mega Evolutions: included. My Happiness' Power Level: over 9000. I'm waiting for my mom to come home and then she'll take me to pick it up. I'm so jovial right now. I just hope that this one glitch I've heard about doesn't affect my copy where the game crashes after Petalburg Woods.

blob

Have to wait until next week to play this too, boyfriend ordered me both OR and AS and I have to wait till the 29th to play it. :( *goes back to breeding starters in X*

It's worse for me, as it gets released 15 days after my birthday! ;_; I hate how Nintendo are making games released in November later and later! >_>

Creyk

They just called from my store that I can go and pick up my copy....next Friday
Yeah Europe over here

MegaAbsol

Hoping Amazon (UK) sends the games out a bit earlier and we get them a day or 2 early (well we're busy until Thursday so before then wouldn't matter much anyway).
We've never pre-ordered games from Amazon before, do the games usually arrive on the release day or perhaps earlier? I know GAME has often sent games out a bit earlier so usually get them a day or 2 earlier. However Amazon was a cheaper option which is why we ordered from them instead for once.

Photonkrios95

From experience, Amazon ship the day before release, and it arrives within your specified delivery time.

MegaAbsol

Thank you, gives us a day to get things done so we can play more then! Although if it was earlier then wouldn't complain, just means taking more breaks to do house work and such.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I ended up purchasing OmegaRuby via the eShop. I still plan on buying AlphaSapphire and use that as my main game, but probably not until Christmas at this rate. :(

Zoldakin

I ended up purchasing OmegaRuby via the eShop. I still plan on buying AlphaSapphire and use that as my main game, but probably not until Christmas at this rate. :(

I'm actually waiting for sales/used copies myself. A little bit tight on cash. No worries, one of the good things about pokemon is you won't really lose out on much if you get it a month late. Even the preorder bonuses in US were trash so I don't feel like I'm missing out on much at all getting it late. I might pick it up next week and the second version later in December, or I'll get them both in December. I just need to stay away from too many spoilers :p

norcali

Title Goes Here
UPS just delivered my copy of AS from Amazon, I'm so excited! Tomorrow is suppose to be cold and rainy so I just might make a cup of cocoa, stay in my PJ's and immerse myself in the game :). Happy gaming everyone!

EvilChameleon

Amazon/UPS screwed me over somehow. My copy was sent to a completely different sorting facility. Now I have to wait until next week to get it.

And the guide was somehow sold out, so I just cancelled that and bought it from GameStop. Hope I don't get the guide before the game though.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
Just got my game! I'm so excited to play, but we went to see Mockingjay Part 1 so I won't be able to start until morning. I'll have trouble sleeping tonight. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.