• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexan1992

I feel bad for you guys. While the rest of the world gets to play to their heart's content, Europe still has to wait a week. Hang in there! :D

Hahaha i know! But like i have said before i have a HUGE deadline on Friday which im planning to upload on thursday night, so if i got the game last friday i wouldnt be as near finished with this dissertation as i am now, I just hope to god they have the Steelbooks the same day (as they are the ones i pre-ordered)

kyle123

I feel bad for you guys. While the rest of the world gets to play to their heart's content, Europe still has to wait a week. Hang in there! :D

It's frustrating, but I remember the days of having to wait literally months behind some territories. A month doesn't seem all that bad in comparison!

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Yeah, the money from my pre-order is out of my bank and it should be dispatched today, with next day delivery. So I'll have it Wednesday/Thursday (not as early as my Y copy was, but it seems like they got the stock later this time around)

Fayh

Germany has the games in store now. c:
Apparently Nintendo has allowed the big chains (Media Markt & Saturn) to sell the games as soon as they are delivered. (I got that information from a store manager)

So all Germans, call your local store if you don't want to wait until Friday :D

Creyk

Germany has the games in store now. c:
Apparently Nintendo has allowed the big chains (Media Markt & Saturn) to sell the games as soon as they are delivered. (I got that information from a store manager)

So all Germans, call your local store if you don't want to wait until Friday :D

Why is that happening -_-
I should take off a day and quickly travel there

Mycroft

Why is that happening -_-
I should take off a day and quickly travel there

Just remember that the German games are in German, and last I checked there is no way to change the language without cracking open the cartridge (figuratively speaking).

Fayh

Just remember that the German games are in German, and last I checked there is no way to change the language without cracking open the cartridge (figuratively speaking).

You can choose German, English, Japanese, French, and so on.
They work on all PAL consoles (including Australian) and contain the same language choices as any other version of the game in the world.

Hasty

Moonside
You can choose German, English, Japanese, French, and so on.
They work on all PAL consoles (including Australian) and contain the same language choices as any other version of the game in the world.

To add to this^: the cartridge is the exact same, just the packaging is different. AFAIK

Mycroft

Well that is news to me.. But quite excellent.

Is it a one-time choice, like in X and Y, or can you actually change it in the game's settings now?

AD95

For those in the Netherlands (bart smit shop). I pre-ordered yesterday by steelbook edition, and just about an hour ago I received an e-mail that they already sent the game to my house.

So I should receive it tomorrow. (anyone in Europe got their game already?)

Hasty

Moonside
Well that is news to me.. But quite excellent.

Is it a one-time choice, like in X and Y, or can you actually change it in the game's settings now?

It's a one-time choice at the very beginning before you start your adventure.

EDIT: Greninja'd :D (btw the language you choose determines the "region" of your Pokemon (ENG, JP, SPA, etc), not the region you chose on your 3DS)

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
My order began processing yesterday (like I said) but they're holding off from dispatching until tomorrow. Not surprising though. Seeming ShopTo were one of the companies that were given the ability to distribute demo codes, I'm guessing they've struck a deal with Nintendo to ensure the games aren't shopped too soon like X and Y was. Bummer for me, but I'm sure I have the ability to wait another two/three days.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
The game is available in the FNAC in France...I could have bought it today but couldn't decide between the two...so I wait till Thursday when I'll be back in town...

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I ordered my game with the Nintendo store, had an email yesterday to say it had dispatched, although I sent it to my university address when I'm actually at home till tomorrow night, but had an email off someone in my flat saying theres a parcel for me, which could be it!

Bamboosle

My supplier just told me he could get it this afternoon! Let's hope he does before 1 p.m. otherwise going to get it tomorrow.
Not that it matters to me haha but would be fun if today

Status
Not open for further replies.