• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Just got confirmation that mine is on it's way by First Class Mail! If I was anyone in the UK, ditch your pre-order elsewhere and order with ShopTo before 5PM today, they dispatch the same day First Class (1-3 Days) and if the order doesn't arrive on Friday (which is unlikely) they give you £5 credit!

JW1004

For those in the Netherlands (bart smit shop). I pre-ordered yesterday by steelbook edition, and just about an hour ago I received an e-mail that they already sent the game to my house.

So I should receive it tomorrow. (anyone in Europe got their game already?)

That's interesting, let me go to my local Bartsmit tommorow. I also pre-ordered OR at the Intertoys, so I hope that gets send tommorow atleast, for it to arrive Friday. I planned to buy AS Friday morning when the store opens, but if I already could get it tommorow it would be awesome.

aerial_ace

2 more days and we, poor European fans, will enjoy Hoenn all over again :D I pre-ordered mine with amazon since they always deliver on time in my area(however still no dispatch information)
this has probably been the longest week EVER. Trying to stay spoiler free till the end

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Well, in The Netherlands, I went to Media Markt today, but they say the really cannot sell it before the release date, because of a huge fine... I wonder why Bart Smit already sent their pre-orders, might be an expensive good deed, or did they get a way around it?

Photonkrios95

At this point, I'm hoping my DL codes somehow work tomorrow. Then I wont have to risk being late in the morning due to the impatiences of getting both of them downloaded.

Bamboosle

Well, in The Netherlands, I went to Media Markt today, but they say the really cannot sell it before the release date, because of a huge fine... I wonder why Bart Smit already sent their pre-orders, might be an expensive good deed, or did they get a way around it?

Go to the nedgame ;) (if possible :p)

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Got my Steelbook Special-Edition today! (They look freaking awesome!)
I am glad, that I avoided spoilers in that week. See you in some days!

Creyk

I'm going to sleep and then should receive a text message about my game and how it already arrived to the store tomorrow. Can't wait!

JW1004

Omega Ruby will dispatch today, I got a mail, so I will get that tommorow. I hope either Bartsmit or Intertoys will sell the games today somehow. I will go in the morning and evening haha and see if they are up or not, little chance, but oh well, if not, I will just go when the store opens

EDIT* like expected, they dont sell them yer in Bartsmit and Intertoys. Will check out Amsterdam this evening, since I also work there in an other store

Last edited:
Ordered from the Nintendo.co.uk website and it got dispatched on Tuesday with Hermes and they've put on the website it's now out for delivery so hoping for it to arrive today.

Game has arrived from Nintendo.co.uk a day early! I got the steelbook which surprisingly came with that and the original case as well as the figurine :)

Photonkrios95

steelbook came with that and the original case as well

I cant see any inherent environmental issues with this.

On a unrelated note, anyone from the US/JP/AU who went digital, were you able to download a few hours before 00:00 on the 21st, and if so how soon?

JW1004

Just got the steelbox of Alpha Sapphire in Amsterdam. Bad news is, I have to work and will be home in like 7 hours

wenduo

I'm so excited after the message i got i think my game should be here today or tomorrow if i'm lucky.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Getting to play tomorrow so I feel your pain Europeans. >_< And I live in Canada...

Kalosian

So long
Tomorrow is the European release date, and I have decided that I'm not going to get either game then. Went over most of my reasons in an earlier post which should have been written better at parts, but my reasons are more or less the same. After the release in the rest of the world last week, the only thing that was left to made me interested in the games were Battle Facilities. And that failed. While I like the Battle Maison a lot, I have already played through it twice in X/Y, and I don't really feel like trying it twice more with no major changes. If this "Battle Frontier DLC" rumor would turn out to be true (which I highly doubt), that would be a reason for me to buy these games as soon as possible, but if it doesn't, I see no reason to. However, I wouldn't say the games are bad. They just failed to catch my interest, that is all. There are several things I like about them from what I have seen, but unfortunately not enough to convince me to buy them. Though it is quite likely I'll still get them at some point in the future, but it mostly depends on how the future for the series turn out. There is a lot more I want to say about this, but I'll cut it short. To everyone who is getting the games or already have them, I hope you will have fun with them. You really deserve to, especially those of you who asked for these games and wanted them to happen in the first place. Personally, I can only hope the next game(s) in the main series will catch my interest more than what these failed to do. I'm currently quite hopeful that whatever will come after these remakes will be something that I'll be more interested in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.