• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Worldwide Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Unfortunately, ShopTo didn't get my order to me today. Pretty disappointed, seeming ShopTo is famed for their early deliveries. Even more disappointed that some people did despite the fact I pre-ordered months ago. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow or I won't be happy! (But I suppose ShopTo give you £5 if they don't get here by release date)

Blazing Charmander

My Omega Ruby Limited Edition arrived from the Nintendo UK store a day early today, which is a change of fortunes for me compared to the last couple of times that i've pre-ordered Pokemon games online. Both SoulSilver and X were delivered a couple of days later than launch, which felt like a big deal at the time since I was itching to play them.

The steelbook looks amazing, and in my mind vindicates my recent decision to order the Alpha Sapphire one too. The Primal Groudon figure that came with my Nintendo UK Store order also looks better than I expected going by its promotional pictures online, but sadly I won't be getting a Kyogre equivalent as I ordered the AS Limited Edition from GAME (who were offering the figures in a separate pre-order deal to the steelbook editions).

aerial_ace

Got the confirmation from amazon that my parcel is coming today! I'm just about to board a hype train :)

Bamboosle

Got my alpha sapphire special edition yesterday...today i saw at a different store that the special edition was less expensive than where i bought it yesterday ><
Ah well, have a happy girlfriend now haha!

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I got my game about half hour ago. Luckily, i came there same time as new cargo, and got my game fresh from delivery box. I'm so happy to get this now, i live in Europe, so this has been hard week for me.

MegaAbsol

Just got my game, restarted once already as I decided to use the same name as I have in X within 5 minutes of playing.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Still have a few hours left here before I get my ORAS games, I will transfer my Glalie to the first full version I play which will probably be Sapphire. I remember when they came out for the GBA that I started with Ruby. Yes, I have a place in my brain for irrelevant memories from 10 years ago...

dexan1992

Still have a few hours left here before I get my ORAS games, I will transfer my Glalie to the first full version I play which will probably be Sapphire. I remember when they came out for the GBA that I started with Ruby. Yes, I have a place in my brain for irrelevant memories from 10 years ago...

Hahaha good call! I have never played Sapphire, i only had Ruby as a kid, so i think Sapphire will now be my main on this! :p

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Yep, got both when they came out. I still have them in their original boxes, all the stuff that came with them, and the shiny foil stuff is finally starting to flake off now...nostalgia anyone?

10eb295f-5be0-4ccb-bccb-a48474c8e216_zps866eda47.jpg

Last edited:

Ajduk

Shop got the game, bought an airplane ticket to Italy and I'm going to, hopefully, pick it up soon :)
(not having it delivered because of having to pay taxes which are 25%)

shadow_wolf

Somewhat rather annoyed. Ordered from amazon in may. Supposedly dispatdispatched but postman has been and gone and not left me anything :( oh well i shall wait another day again!

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
ShopTo failed to get me my order today! So annoyed. I'm sure there is another reason but I can't help feel this could of been averted if Nintendo didn't decide to launch to of their biggest titles on the same bloody day. Looks like I'll be still waiting!

BCVM22

I don't think Super Smash Bros. coming out today has anything to do with someone failing to get you your game today.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I don't think Super Smash Bros. coming out today has anything to do with someone failing to get you your game today.

But it's not just me. Literally a quick Twitter search will show you MANY people saying how their Smash or Pokémon orders aren't with them today from various retailers. ShopTo are notorious for shipping their games early, which is how I got Y 3/4 days before release last year. Yet this time around, a lot of people haven't got their games today for release. Other than it also being Black Friday, the only other thing I can think is because both titles were launched on the same day.

aerial_ace

Got my game today and im so amazed with it so far. New contests are amazing ,flower garden special appeal looks incredible !!

Status
Not open for further replies.