• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Papparazi! (055)

7threst

Sniper!!!!

Hahah, Todd was a nice addition to the Ash's group for a while and it was a good move to bring him back later on in the Johto series. While his personality was a little standard, it didn't make his role in the episodes the more boring. I think that temporarily companions in Ash's group is an acceptable thing if you ask me.

Blessed

A good episode, nice to learn about Todd's fixation with pokemon pictures. It was really thoughtful of him to sacrifice his camera for Ash. Love how he made an exception to take a picture of his friends Ash Misty & Brock even though he's never taken pictures of humans.

Lucille

Todd was an interesting character too bad we'll never see these old characters again

JadelyJade

I absolutely adored that they called rice balls 'rice balls' in the dub instead of donuts again. Dubbers, you've paid tribute to all that is good in this world.

James, are trying to kill Ash and Todd/Snap with those bombs?

Hilarious how Ash thought a sniper was shooting at him in the beginning.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Brock's rice ball making method was funny tbh. I felt that Snap/Todd was bland as a character though in my view. His photographer status was interesting and all, but he was just a bit boring. Anyway, I really liked the reference to Ash being snatched by Aerodactyl, and I kinda felt bad for Team Rocket when they fell down the waterfall.

Gillachu

Banned
Todd or whoever wanting to get Pikachu's photo was such a bland misunderstanding and the whole episode seemed like Pokemon Snap promo.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Todd wanting Pikachu's photo was confusing until we saw that Team Rocket was behind the whole thing. Meowth misunderstanding Todd's job was funny and I liked the Aerodactyl callback.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I won't lie, I never liked Touru or Pokemon Snap much as a kid, so this episode gave me mixed feelings. On one hand, Touru's persistence in getting Pikachu's photo was funny, but at the same time, it got stale fast. However, I appreciated when we saw the photo of Satoshi and Ptera from Grampa Canyon.

Last edited:

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I didn't like this episode very much. Basically, it was filler even though Todd was a new guy. He didn't get enough screen-time and he didn't really do much. I liked that Team Rocket hired him, but he wasn't capturing Pokemon, only photos of them.

Shayuin

Banned
Snap's obsession with photography was annoying, but I liked his redemption and how he was fooled by TR all along.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Todd had an annoying Gary type of voice and even though I liked his hobby, he seemed way too obsessed with taking Pikachu's photo.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Todd had an annoying Gary type of voice and even though I liked his hobby, he seemed way too obsessed with taking Pikachu's photo.

Well Touru was given a job by the Rocket-dan, so he was simply being thorough. Of course he was tricked by them, yet given his passion for photography, I understood why he was so relentless.

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

This episode was fine for the introduction of Todd Snap. Good that Team Rocket hired Todd to try to catch Pikachu for them, but it's their fault for not catching at what Todd does best. It pays to check everything before hiring. However, it was good that Todd redeemed himself at the end. Todd's persistence of getting Pikachu's photo was annoying. It was clear that Todd doesn't know Pikachu's feelings about taking pictures.

Todd or Snap or whoever was dumb for falling for Team Rocket's lies and it was awesome how he saved Ash from falling down the waterfall. I dunno if him following Ash was a good idea though.

Daizy

I call you honey
I didn't like how Snap was being all meddlesome when he was stalking Pikachu to get the photo. Why was he even shown when Pokemon Snap had nothing to do with the show?

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
This episode was fine for the introduction of Todd Snap. Good that Team Rocket hired Todd to try to catch Pikachu for them, but it's their fault for not catching at what Todd does best. It pays to check everything before hiring. However, it was good that Todd redeemed himself at the end. Todd's persistence of getting Pikachu's photo was annoying. It was clear that Todd doesn't know Pikachu's feelings about taking pictures.

Speaking of Todd, I don't understand why he had two names: one here and then one later on when he came back. The name Snap makes sense since he was a promo tool for Pokemon Snap, but the name Todd felt so simple.