• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Papparazi! (055)

Leonhart

Imagineer
BTS_fan said:
Speaking of Todd, I don't understand why he had two names: one here and then one later on when he came back. The name Snap makes sense since he was a promo tool for Pokemon Snap, but the name Todd felt so simple.

Presumably 4Kids feared litigation involving Kellogg's since they trademarked the name Snap for one of their cereal mascots. At least that's the theory that I've read online regarding why Touru's English name was changed in future episodes.

I didn't like Snap because he was being too invasive and persistent about getting Pikachu to pose for a photo for him and even though Jessie and James had tricked him into doing it, it seemed like Snap was being stupid about the whole thing by trusting two complete strangers with a sob story. My favorite scene was the waterfall rescue scene but I didn't think that Snap should've joined Ash's group since he didn't contribute much. 5/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
Firefo×Fennekin said:
I didn't like Snap because he was being too invasive and persistent about getting Pikachu to pose for a photo for him and even though Jessie and James had tricked him into doing it, it seemed like Snap was being stupid about the whole thing by trusting two complete strangers with a sob story.

He probably shouldn't have accepted the job since he didn't know the Rocket-dan, but it showed that he had a good heart since he was willing to help total strangers with their photo requests.

He probably shouldn't have accepted the job since he didn't know the Rocket-dan, but it showed that he had a good heart since he was willing to help total strangers with their photo requests.

More like he didn't understand a scam when he saw one. All of Ash's troubles here were because Snap was too dumb to notice villains right in front of him.