• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Perspective {RPG Thread}

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
~Rockawn~

The Aipom didn't answer, for whatever reason. Rockawn didn't care that much however.

-Next Morning-

The stupid alarm clock woke him up at 7:27, way too early for Rockawn's taste. If he had his way, he would sleep till ten. But, though Rockawn had argued this several times, Kris refused to listen.

Rockawn walked down the stairs and went to the refrigarator, in hopes of snatching himself some food. The stuff they were fed was horrible. Although Rockawn normally preferrd the human world to Mt. Coronet, Mt. Coronet did let them eat Ponyta, which is much better than the berry junk he had to eat now.

However, he was intercepted by Kris. Kris went into a mini-speech, saying, “As we know, Alli’s contest is going to happen first. I haven’t made up my mind yet as to which three pokemon I will be using in our first gym battle. I’m sure that by the time that her first contest is over, I know which three I’ll be using. Of course, if you happen to work hard and manage to wake up on time, you surely will be chosen.” Rockawn kept a straight face, knowing all he had to do was find some Pokemon and take him out with gusto. Kris then went about inviting the Pokemon to breakfast with a horrible silly face. All the Pokemon cheered, then Kris went to the food. Rockawn then went to the fridge and finally got himself some meat. He hid it behind his back in a Fire Punch to heat up as his bowl was filled. While everyone was eating the food, Rockawn quickly incinerated it with a nice Fire Punch and put the meat in the bowl instead, which he ate, using a rock's Stone Edge as a knife. All of this was done without Kris noticing. Rockawn was about ready to laugh at this achievement.

When breakfast was over, Rockawn got out nearly first, and began pacing around to find a Pokemon to beat up to get himself brownie points from Kris.

Except that that Aipom appeared while he was searching.

Aipom immedaitly went about talking incredibly fast, saying "So, to answer your question from yesterday, a strategy would always depend on the typed Pokemon the I was fighting, their personality, and how they act in battle. I'll need to exploit all of them to the fullest in order to succeed. Generally, I will start out with Nasty Plot to further my strategy, then a different ranged attack depending on the type of the opponent. Shadow Ball, Water Pulse, or Swift. I may attempt a Taunt if they are the easily angered type. And you?" before Rockawn had a chance to process who he was. And the result was Rockawn staring at Aipom with a confused expession, not saying anything or moving.

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
Evgeni

Evgeni looked at the depressed Sepra, and Cricket trying to cheer him up. He sighed, <Don't be down about it, ain't nothin' you can do if the guy sneaks up on ya like that Glameow did,> He stated in attempt to make the Glaceon feel better, <For example, back where I was from, there was this other Sneasel who wasn't too fond o' me, so he hid up in a tree, and when I passed by...> He began to drift off into another story, unaware that the Glaceon had left. It wasn't until he saw everybody start to go inside when he realized. He grinned, time had flew by, tomorrow Alli's Pokemon journey began, and he couldn't wait.

Tomorrow Morning

Evgeni was blinded by light as he was released from his Pokeball, he yawned, and struggled to keep his eyes open, he hadn't slept at all last night, running all the possibilities that could happen through his head all night long. He didn't understand what was going on until he heard Alli start talking, which surprised him a little.

“Morning guys, you all know what today is: the day we start our journey. Now before we get some breakfast I have an announcement. As you all know the Jubilife Contest is the first contest I will enter and the two I have chosen to enter with me are: Cricket and Evgeni, with Remilia as an alternate." A satisfied smile came across Evgeni's face, but also a rare, inner feeling of nervousness, he knew the Pokemon that weren't picked wanted to compete, and he knew he seemed like a Pokemon more suited for Kris, he had something to prove to them all. He looked over at Cricket, he wondered how she thought of being chosen.

"Once you guys are all ready come to the main dining room for breakfast. I made sure Chef Klaus cooked all your favorites.” Alli finished, then left the room. He smiled, he liked the feeling of the outdoors, but one last fancy breakfast couldn't hurt. He started to make his way out when he heard Cricket say, <Well, at least we don’t have to worry if we’re getting picked or not, now.> He sighed, looks like him an Cricket had the same thoughts. He tried to remain quiet, knowing he probably wasn't the most popular Pokemon in the world right now.

Skillfulness

~ Jolt the Minun: Trainer- Kris ~

After a short minute, he was approached by a white squirrel, better known as a Pachirisu. He knew that this one, Remilia, belonged to Alli. She seemed shy and slightly withdrawn, but confident and enthusiastic, maybe causing her timidity. She walked up to him shyly and he rose in eyebrow in question.

“Pa-pachi?” ((So what’s up?)) Remilia asked nervously. Jolt uncurled himself and stood up. However, before he could answer, Kris interrupted. It was time to go home. Jolt shrugged apologetically to Remilia and followed his trainer, only second from the end. As they were leaving, the downcast Sepra was given a farewell lick, kiss really, from Cricket. Sepra caught up to them again, looking no happier than before. These two were something else.

“Miii, nun! Mi, mi mi–nun.” ((Don’t look so down! She’s a great gal.)) Jolt didn’t know her very well, but he saw she knew Sepra’s pride was hurt during the battle and it was honorable of her to try and mend it. Serpa was a tad too hard on himself, as Jolt had been on some occasions. Evageni took the encouragement from there. Now that Sneasel was different than most. He didn’t have a cruel, sly atmosphere… as far as Jolt knew. He shook his head and trailed after Kris and his team.

7:15 am: The Parton's House

Jolt woke himself up with sun. Blast it. Bright light… He grudgingly stretched out (which was hard to in a Pokeball) and yawned. It was still a bit early and Kris was just waking up. Jolt watched him lazily. Kris got up, changed clothes, and stepped into the bathroom. He reappeared after a minute or two and then turned to the kitchen, visible from his bedroom. Jolt swiveled in his Pokeball home to watch. From the top cabinet, Kris pulled out multiple cans of food and set them on the counter. Looking at the clock, he then returned to the bedroom.

“Time to wake up,” he said to himself, though Jolt could hear it through the Pokeball. Kris grabbed each Pokeball and his team of Pokemon emerged in turn. Jolt, the last one out, quickly took a spot on the bed. He was used to sleeping with Mira at night, since they had such a close bond, and he had missed the softness of a bed. I’ll never take that for granted again.

“As we know, Alli’s contest is going to happen first. I haven’t made up my mind yet as to which three pokemon I will be using in our first gym battle. I’m sure that by the time that her first contest is over, I know which three I’ll be using. Of course, if you happen to work hard and manage to wake up on time, you surely will be chosen. Now, who wants some breakfast before we meet up with Alli?” Kris was answered with various cheers, though Jolt remained passive. They trooped to the kitchen and bowls were filled.

“MI-“ ((Hey-)) Jolt caught a Graveler stealing into the fridge out of the corner of his eye. Rockawn, as he was called, was taking a piece of meat for his own enjoyment. Though furious, Jolt suppressed his anger. Rockawn is really tough, crude and sometimes rash, but tough. Also easily angered. Best not to say anything at all. He turned to his own, rightfully gained food with nothing but a glare towards Rockawn.

“Kay guys, let’s head outside.” Kris walked towards the door while Rockawn hurried ahead of him. Everyone else made their way out and they aimlessly waited for Kris’ orders. They were going to Alli's house at eight, but they were a bit early.

“Just relax a bit. We’ve got some time before we should head over to Alli's.” Kris went to sit under a tree with his pack and shuffled through it nervously. Jolt trotted over.

“Mi mi?” ((Nervous?)) Kris looked at him and fluffed the hair on his head.

“Heh, don’t worry ‘bout me. I’m just a bit nervous.” Jolt walked to another tree that he sat under, rolling his eyes. That’s what I was asking.

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...
~Cricket~

Cricket swallowed the last bit of her breakfast and looked up at the old grandfather clock in the room, it read 7:50. She looked around at her companions, who had all pretty much finished eating. She wondered if they would miss these meals together, as much as she would… Alli then announced that Kris would be coming over soon so they should all head outside.

A few minutes later the group was waiting by a bench at the entrance to the Heart mansion. Alli was sitting on the bench, with Anubis curled up on her lap, half-asleep. Cricket and Remilia were sitting next to her, with Melody and Evgeni on the ground in front of them. Aipom had gone off to only-he-knows-where to do only-he-knows-what. Probably to finish his conversation with Rockawn from yesterday. Remilia, Evgeni, and Melody were in a heated conversation about Evgeni’s contest wear; his black fedora hat. Apparently, Remilia thought it could use some sparkles, maybe a big red bow, and Melody thought it would look ten-times cuter if it were pink. While Evgeni thought it was fine just the way it was.

A few minutes later, Kris and his pokémon, with Aipom in tow, came walking up the path towards Alli. Once they had gotten over to them Kris said, “Looks like Aipom, just couldn’t wait to start the journey. I found him hanging out with Rockawn.”

“While at least he was having fun. So should we head over to the hanger?” Alli replied. Mr. Heart had to go to Jubilife city again for a business meeting and offered to fly Kris and Alli to the city in the Heart Blimp.

“Guess we should.” Kris said, and so the group started to walk over to the Heart Hanger which was about a quarter mile behind the Heart Mansion.

As the group was walking, Cricket made her way over to Sepra, rubbed up against him and said good morning. She wasn’t sure if he was still feeling bad about yesterday, so she was going to stick by his side all day to make sure he stayed happy.

The group eventually got to the Hanger, and Mr. Heart greeted them, then ushered them aboard the blimp. It wasn’t heart shaped, and it wasn’t pink. It was normal blimp for the most part; except for the huge HEART INC. printed on the side of it in pink letters. The cabin was cozy with, a Plasma TV, white leather sofa, and a snack/drink bar with fulltime bartender. The walls were pained a light pink, and the floor had the softest, whitest carpet you’ll ever walk on.

At 8:15 they set out for Jubilife. It would take them about a half hour to get there. Alli, Kris, and Mr. Heart sat at the bar having some coffee and donuts. While their pokémon sat on the sofa watching ‘Sinnoh Now!’ on the TV. Cricket had curled up next to Sepra on the sofa, for some reason she always felt safe whenever he was next to her side. Cricket wasn’t too fond of heights, so now was defiantly one of those times when she wanted to feel safe.

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
Evgeni

Evgeni sat around, watching everybody eat, he looked at his empty plate and groaned, his excitement got to him and he ate his food far too fast, it didn't matter though, in moments he knew the Pokemon Journey would begin. He watched as one by one the other Pokemon finished, and then Alli announcing that Kris would come over soon, and that they should be heading outside. Evgeni grinned, and pretty much ran outside.

Evgeni sat on the ground, he was wearing his black fedora hat that he was going to wear in the contest, having no idea about fashion, he decided to ask for the opinion of two of the other Pokemon. <Melody, Remilia!> He called out, looking up at the fedora hat on him, <Help me out here. Does this look any good on me? I honestly don't know the slightest thing about makin' myself look good.> He paused, and listened to their answer, the smile on his face slowly starting to fade, and replaced with a look of horror of imagining himself in their suggestions. He sighed, <On second thought, this is fine.>

Shortly afterwards, Kris and his Pokemon arrived. Evgeni looked around for Sepra, but couldn't find him at the moment, he shook his head, he'd talk to him later, there was plenty of time. Evgeni drifted off into thought, but snapped out of it quickly when he realized everybody leaving, he yelled out in glee and began running ahead, jumping up and down, <Woo hoo! The Pokemon Journey begins! We're gonna run around, we're gonna see tons of different stuff, were gonna see nature, it's gonna be GREAT!> He shouted. As the group neared the hanger, Evgeni stopped and looked up at the building, <W-what the hell is this? This ain't nature...> He said in disappointment, <We makin' a pit stop or something?>

Evgeni sat on the sofa, staring down the TV, he was furious, and he was trying not to show it, but doing a very poor job. The Sneasel was looking forward to running around in nature, now he was sitting on a sofa inside of a blimp watching "Sinnoh Now!", he felt like he was at the mansion again. He sat on the right side of the sofa, he looked to the left of him, he finally located Sepra, but it looked like he was preoccupied with Cricket. He crossed his arms, he wasn't in a talking mood right now anyways.

Lufiji

~Anubis~

While eating his breakfast Anubis was still dwelling on the thought of him not getting into the contest. He felt that all the training he had done to get into it would've been all for nothing due to him not getting ino this one. He was at least happy that he was eating his favourite food though, and because of this the aura eminating from him was so faint that it was hardly visible, but it was still there due to the fact that he was still dissapointed in himself. Once he finished his food he looked around at the other Pokémon, wondering what they were thinking before they were going on the journey accross the reigon.

A few minutes later Alii and her Pokémon were all waiting around a bench near the heart mansion. Alli was sitting on a bench with Anubis curled up on her lap. He would normally be trying to find something or someone to play with, but at this point he didn't bother trying to because of how early it was in the morning and the fact that he was trying to comfort himself to try and make him forget the problem he was having. For a few minutes Anubis just lay on Alli's lap, trying to keep himself awake because of the fact that he knew he would me moving again soon. Kris and her Pokémon then came over to Alli and her Pokémon. After a quick conversation between the two the groups started to head over to the heart hangar, where there was a blimp waiting for them to take them to Jubilife city.

As the group made their way to the hangar Anubis noticed Evgeni running ahead of the group, normally Anubis would've been doing the same, however he currently didn't have the energy to do so. Eventually the group reached the blimp. It looked like any other blimp for the most part, apart from the words HEART INC. in large print on the side. Anubis examined it for a second, and then walked into the blimp with the rest of the group. Once they were in there the group of Pokémon all headed to the sofa which was located in front of a large plasma screen TV. He noticed he was sat next to Sepra and Cricket, he quickly glanced towards them, however he noticed that they were curled up together so he decided not to interrupt them, he then curled up and decided to try and get some sleep to make up for waking up so early.

Remilia

As she watched everyone eat their breakfast, Remilia happily ate her favorite food- pancakes. She gulped every bite down quickly till she finished it. She frowned, since she had finished it too early. She looked across the table, seeing that Evgeni had also finished his food too early. Then Remilia looked at Anubis, who was clearly disappointed. <Hey, don't worry!> she said, trying to cheer him up. But he was lost in thought, and he seemed to not pay attention.

Later on, when everyone had finished breakfast, Remilia ran outside, and immediately began to wander around. But soon after that, Evgeni, wearing his black fedora hat, called out to her and Melody. <Melody, Remilia!> he called out, looking at his hat. <Help me out here. Does this look any good on me? I honestly don't know the slightest thing about making myself look good.> But then his expression changed into fear. <On second thought, this is fine...>

<I think it'd look better with a ton of sparkles and a big red bow, like mine,> Remilia said. But Melody insisted on it being pink. Evgeni sat there, hoping that the journey would begin soon.

Later on, Kris and his Pokemon arrived, and the two teams of Pokemon headed toward the Heart hangar, where a blimp was waiting for them. <Heart Inc,> Remilia read aloud. She didn't know what an Inc was, but she didn't ask. She boarded the ship along with the rest of them. She sat down next to Auri, a Lopunny, and she also sat next to those two lovebirds, Cricket and Sepra, who were sleeping. She couldn't help but grin- It was truly romantic.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sepra

When Kris’s group had found Alli’s group and set off, he was somewhat disappointed that they wouldn’t take the scenic route. He preferred to walk to places instead of simply taking a fast transportation to reach the next place. As they walked to the blimp, his thoughts started replaying the battle from yesterday. This was starting to depress him. He was distracted from his thoughts when Cricket rubbed against him, causing him to stiffen in surprise only to remain stiff after Cricket greeted him. He managed to squeak out a greeting.

“What is she trying to do?” Sepra thought to himself as they entered the hanger and eventually got on the blimp. He should be happy that she was giving him so much attention, yet he didn’t deserve it. She deserved a better pokemon. Not some wannabe tough pokemon. He had chosen to lay down on the sofa, thinking about how to avoid discussing about himself. If he could keep Cricket from asking what was wrong, he’d be okay for now. He looked at Evgeni in hopes that he could make eye contact with him to convey that he wanted to talk to him. He seemed to be in deep thought though so he sighed uncomfortably and tried to get a nap in. He wanted to talk to Evgeni to simply convey his fears to someone. He didn’t trust anyone else to keep it a secret.

Last edited:
-Mokele-

Mokele let out a thunderous belch as he laid down upon his belly, licking his lips. He nudged the fairly large, but empty food dish away from him. He watched the others feed. Some took it upon themselves to devour their meal hungrily, whiles others preferred to take it slow and savor the flavor. The drowsy Tropius was one of the former, having completely eaten his meal in what may have been a record. Of course, nobody was keeping track. Mokele managed to take advantage of the respite and dozed off before waking up with a start after hearing the movements of his companions as they began leaving to follow Kris.

<"Gosh...can't I get a few minutes more,"> he murmured, yawning sleepily before proceeding to trod after the herd of Pokemon and their trainer. Mokele did not speak much at all during their little trip, rather focusing his attempts on walking whilst sleeping (The fruit of his 'labor' was a bruise on his nose from running into a tree). He managed to catch up with the group just as they met up with Allie's group. The saurian grinned as he offered the newcomers as well as his squad mates some of his newly grown fruit.

The two trainers conversed about something Mokele may have heard, but honestly had no idea how to react to it. After munching on a piece of his own fruit, he spent the few minutes of free time relaxing in the bright sunlight. Next thing he knew, he was being called into what was called a "hanger". Inside was a gigantic blimp, with the words "HEART INC." He broke into a gleeful smile as he realized that their journey was soon taking to the skies.

<"Awesome,"> the Tropius bellowed enthusiastically as he plodded onto the blimp. He followed the smaller Pokemon into a cabin. The carpet brought a sigh of pleasure from Mokele, as it was pretty much the softest thing he had ever felt. Perhaps he could 'borrow' some...

His thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of everyone and the grass Pokemon thought it would be best if he sat in the corner, as to remove his bulk from everyone's bubbles. If he had a tail, it would be wagging quite furiously. He could not wait for this thing to get airborne. Kris may even let him out to get some time to fly! Oh, Mokele hadn't been this excited in a long time.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Melody

Melody giggled as she watched Evgeni with his fedora on. He was going to be a star in the battle rounds- he was definitely Alli's star performer offensively. She supposed she was disappointed, but who cared? She would definitely help to win Alli's second ribbon at- where was it, Floaroma? Well, they weren't going to lose the Jubilife Contest, were they?

<Welll.... If you really want my opinion, add pink and glitter!> she squeaked as Evgeni asked her opinion, but was immediately put off by how he dismissed her. Why would he ask for her opinion? Why was she asking so many questions today? She made a mental note to look for some more Glitter Powder later on and sprinkle it surreptitiously over Evgeni's hat in the dead of night.
-----------
While everybody else was watching Sinnoh Now, Melody had escaped to a small dressing room. Doing a twirl in the mirror, she admired her cute figure and elegant style; at the same time, she was removing from inside her Silk Veil the portable Poffin mixer/case and three Pecha Berries that she had 'borrowed' from the Heart household a few days before. A limited edition release from Silph Co., it promised coordinators the perfect portable solution to a quick Poffin fix.

Melody had been always interested in this contraption when she was a Cleffa, and so when Mrs. Heart had noticed she had became enthused by the little Pokémon's attitude, and immediately set about teaching her, commenting how 'she was a real natural' and 'would be wasted on Contests.' A grin on her face, Melody tried to remember how it worked.

Kneeling down, she got out her shiny spoon and began stirring together the three berries in the mixer. Remembering a cooking program on the television, she stirred and stirred. Eventually, a sweet smell hit her nostrils, and she smiled. The batter had solidified into a lovely batch of Sweet Poffins.

Checking that nobody else had smelled the mixture, and certainly not Alli, who would most definitely scold her, she picked up a Poffin and tasted it. Yummy! Sweet heaven! Maybe it could do with a bit more sugar, though. Hmm. Was she eating too much? Probably, but Alli always gave Melody less breakfast than everyone else, for some reason. Did she think Melody was a prima donna, always dieting or watching her figure or something? Well, yeah, but Poffins aren't fattening!

She tasted another Poffin. Boy, these tasted good. Too good to keep to oneself! Creeping back into the main area, she beckoned in the general direction of the couch.

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...
~Cricket~

Cricket awoke from her nap, to see Sepra still napping next to her. She stood up and stretched quietly so as not to wake him. Now feeling completely rested, she looked around the cabin. The humans were still talking and eating at the bar, Evgeni sat at the edge of the couch, consumed in thought, Remilia and Auri sat next to her watching TV/talking, next to Sepra was Anubis, also sleeping, Mokele was in the corner, looking gitty for some reason, and the rest were also either sitting on the couch or on the floor watching TV.

Cricket looked over at Melody in the doorway to the dressing room who was beckoning for her, and the others to come over to her. When Kris suddenly said, “Hey Mokele, you wanna get out for some air time?” Mokele looked delighted at the chance to fly, so he and the three humans went to the front of the cabin where the door was located, and preceded to let Mokele out into the open skies.

Making sure Alli couldn’t see her she nudged Remilia and Auri and motioned them to follow her. And the three quickly and quietly made their way over to Melody, who motioned them into the back dressing room and shut the door behind them.

The first thing Cricket noticed was the smell of Pecha Berry Poffins, her 5th favorite kind of Poffins. She looked at the Poffin maker, then turned to Melody <”Melody how did you get that here and make all those...> She sniffed the Poffins again her mouth started to water, she changed her mind and said, <”Actually I don’t care right now; I’m just hungry, let’s eat.”> And with that she picked up a Poffin and shoved it in her mouth. Make that her 3rd favorite kind of Poffin. She closed her eyes and chewed slowly to let its sweet sweet flavor last as long as she could, and when she finally swallowed, she opened her eyes in delight and squealed, <”MELODY, these are the BEST Pecha Berry Poffins I have EVER tasted!”> She was then shushed by the others, so that there trainers wouldn’t hear them, and her paw flew up to cover her mouth as her cheeks flushed red, and then the four broke out in a hushed fit of giggles, then they continued to eat the rest of the wonderfully delicious Poffins.

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
Evgeni looked as Cricket, Remilia and Auri walked away, he glanced over at Sepra on the other side of the sofa, now he had a chance to talk to him, thank Arceus for it, too, he honestly could not watch another minute of "Sinnoh Now!", he honestly could not care less about some dude named Joshua placing 3rd in a Pokemon Contest, good for Joshua. Alli, Cricket and him would be taking home first.

He walked over to the other side of the sofa, and tapped Sepra on the head, "Yo, you awake?" He whispered, "I need to talk to ya, man." Part of him wished Sepra wasn't awake, because it meant that he was able to get some of the sleep he desperately needed, and a guy like him didn't know how to really talk somebody into feeling better, talking to Sepra was going to be a trainwreck, no doubt about it.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: Yaya, I'm definitely pming you the original post I was gonna post lol.

Sepra

Sepra woke up to someone tapping on his head. He groaned slightly mumbling, “Please, it’s not time for milk.” He opened his eyes to see Evgeni looking at him thoughtfully. He yawned a bit as he sat up, not noticing that his eyes were a bit bloodshot. He glanced around to see that Cricket wasn’t near him. That was good; he needed to talk to Evgeni about things she didn’t need to hear about. He was brought out of his thoughts when Evgeni asked if he was okay. Sepra opened and closed his mouth several times before he closed his mouth and shook his head. He looked around carefully and whispered to him saying, “Do you think you could find a place where we could talk privately.” He looked around at the other pokemon and continued, “I don’t want the other pokemon eavesdropping in on us.” He stood up stretching a bit as he tried to fully wake himself up.

Last edited:

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
Evgeni

Evgeni nodded, "I was thinkin' the same thing. Follow me," he walked off to a part of the blimp where nobody was nearby, he waited for Sepra to show up, and looked around to make sure nobody was around, "Alright," he started, "You need to cheer up, man, ain't nothin' you can do if the guy sneaks up on you like that," he started to restate what he had said yesterday, but Sepra had not heard, "It's happened to me before, there was this other Sneasel, wasn't too fond of me, so he hid in a tree, and when I passed by..." he paused, "Well, you get the idea." He gave a light grin, "Probably even worse having it happen in front o' your lady, huh?" He glanced back at where the other Pokemon were, making sure nobody had eavesdropped, "Ya really like her, huh?"

Remilia

A few minutes later Cricket woke up, but Sepra was still sleeping. Remilia, who was watching Sinnoh Now! on the blimp's television, noticed this, but still continued watching. Mokele, Kris's Tropius, had been let out to fly freely across the sky. After a few commercials, Cricket nudged her slightly, making sure Alli couldn't see her. There near the dressing room's door, was Melody, beckoning them to come in. Cricket, Remilia and Auri all silently and secretly made their way to the dressing room, where Melody was waiting, and she shut the door behind them.

Inside the dressing room, Remilia smelled something- the smell of Chesto Berry Poffins. She didn't look like it, but her mouth started to water. Cricket turned to Melody and said, <”Melody how did you get that here and make all those...> but she stopped and sniffed again. <”Actually I don’t care right now; I’m just hungry, let’s eat.”> She ate a Pecha Berry Poffin. <”MELODY, these are the BEST Pecha Berry Poffins I have EVER tasted!”> she then said, obviously delighted by the taste.

<"Shush!"> the other three Pokemon said, in fear of getting caught.

Remilia hopped up to the nearby basket of Poffins. She took a yellow one, and immediately her lips puckered up. The thing she had gotten was a very sour Poffin, and Remilia hated the taste. She turned around to the others, lips still puckered up. After a moment of silence, Remilia declared, <"I look like a fish don't I?"> And they started giggling. She then took a pink Poffin out, and that reduced the sourness. She loved this one- it was officially her favorite. And with that, she chowed down on the poffins with the other three Pokemon.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sepra

He followed Evgeni towards a reclusive spot. He didn’t pay attention as Evgeni ranted about what happened to him. Only after he had stopped did he speak up. “It’s not about that. It’s that I failed to be the pokemon that I need to be. You see, it should be the males that look after their loved ones, not the other way around.” A tear leaked from his eye as he continued on. “It pains me that Cricket is a better battler than I am and it hurts my credibility even more so than the fact that I couldn’t even hit my opponents. Also, I don’t think I’ll be able to confess my love to Cricket… She deserves someone better than me. She doesn’t deserve to have a pokemon who can’t even watch out for themselves as a mate.”

He looked straight at Evgeni and said, “Also, I’ve been having nightmares about Cricket lying dead in a pool of blood in front of me. She was dead, with so much blood spilling out. I won’t be able to protect her when the time comes. I’m such a failure.” He shook his head as he sobbed, crying out his sorrows, hoping that only Evgeni heard his crying.

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
Evgeni

Evgeni listened closely as Sepra began to talk, “It’s not about that. It’s that I failed to be the pokemon that I need to be. You see, it should be the males that look after their loved ones, not the other way around.” Evgeni started to talk again, but stopped when he saw a tear roll from Sepra's eye, the Glaceon continued, "“It pains me that Cricket is a better battler than I am and it hurts my credibility even more so than the fact that I couldn’t even hit my opponents. Also, I don’t think I’ll be able to confess my love to Cricket… She deserves someone better than me. She doesn’t deserve to have a pokemon who can’t even watch out for themselves as a mate.”

Evgeni sighed, he started to speak again, when a teary Sepra stared him dead in the eyes and said, “Also, I’ve been having nightmares about Cricket lying dead in a pool of blood in front of me. She was dead, with so much blood spilling out. I won’t be able to protect her when the time comes. I’m such a failure.” He started to sob in front of him, to which a disturbed Evgeni replied, "Hey, don't you start crying on me now." He said, trying to quiet him down, "First of all, you were looking out for Cricket there, it ain't your fault a cheap shotting Glameow got the better of ya, it coulda happened to anybody, and Cricket draggin' ya outta there? C'mon, she woulda done that to anybody, she's just that kinda person, y'know?" He took a deep breath, "Why can't you confess your love to her? I think it's pretty obvious she likes you, ask anybody else." He paused, and rubbed his head, "That last thing, though," He looked a little sick, "I, I don't know what to say, man. Where I was from, I saw that kinda stuff happen pretty often, harsh environments, but it feels worse because those were random people I didn't know, this is happening to one of my friends..." He paused, "Tell ya what. You think you're such a terrible battler? I'm gonna help ya prove yourself wrong," He managed a weak smile, "When this blimp lands you and me or gonna spar, and you are gonna be able to show what you're made of in a FAIR fight this time."

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: Big walls of text lol

Sepra

Sepra quieted down a little as he listened to what Evgeni said. He smiled weakly at the offer of a spar with him after the blimp landed, but he just didn’t feel like battling at all. “I’d love to, but I’m afraid with myself in shambles, I won’t be able to perform well. I really can’t confess my love to her. Something inside me prevents me from doing so and even more so after that loss against the glameows… I just don’t know what to think anymore.” Sepra sighed as he sat down looking at the floor, his tail swishing dejectedly. “I’m just not ready to battle yet Evgeni. I’ll take your offer, but maybe when I’m feeling a bit better. I just need some time alone right now to recollect myself. Thanks for hearing me out Evgeni; you don’t know how much of help it has been to unload this on you.” Sepra flashed a weak smile before standing up and walking slowly back to the sofa and lied down and closed his eyes. He was hoping that sleep would restore a bit of his exhaustion he had been feeling all day.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Melody

Melody grinned as she watched the others chow down. Pecha Poffins- success! This would make Cricket look extra-cute in the Appeals as well! Maybe Alli would even win, with the help of these. Remilia was happy, so everything was really super-great!

The four were giggling as eventually the pile was reduced to zero, and they were all lounging around, after having just the biggest (and hopefully best) mid-morning snack they had ever had. Melody wished that the four of them could have more girly days like this- there was Velda, but she was more of a tomboy Vespiquen than anything else.

A smile on her face, she turned to Cricket, and began bombarding her with questions, <"Are you looking forward to it? Have you practised your appeal? Do you need tips? Could I do the next Contest? Is stealing wrong? Do you think I'll evolve soon? Where do you find Moon Stones? Can we go Underground?"> She took a deep breath and smiled.

Remilia

Eventually, the basket of Poffins ran out, and the pile was reduced to zero. The four female Pokemon lounged around in the Dressing Room, hoping that they wouldn't get caught. Suddenly Melody looked at Cricket and began asking many questions at once.

<"Are you looking forward to it? Have you practised your appeal? Do you need tips? Could I do the next Contest? Is stealing wrong? Do you think I'll evolve soon? Where do you find Moon Stones? Can we go Underground?"> Melody said quickly.

Remilia,who was stuffed, heard the questions, and tried to answer some of them. <"The questions aren't directed toward me, but I can answer some... Stealing's wrong, yeah, but I've gotta admit, it was worth it this time. And the Underground? It's highly unlikely since Alli doesn't like getting dirty.">She grinned. <"Do you think we'll get caught?"> she asked nervously.