• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Perspective {RPG Thread}

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Melody the Clefairy- Happiness Fairy

Melody, having gotten sufficiently exhausted from her excursions into the 'unknown' world of sparklies, plopped herself down onto the floor right next to Anubis, who seemed to be suffering from wounded pride. Melody treated Anubis like a little brother, and enjoyed practising with him. Of course, like a little brother, soon he would be taller than her, but for now...

She winked at him, "You OK, tough guy? Hanging it together, um, dawg?" She giggled, "Sorry. You are alright? Don't beat yourself up over it," she grinned. Trying to be a cool big sis? she thought to herself, Better to get the guy feeling better first... She opened up a packet of Glitter Powder and emptied it over his head, "Now you are shiny! I bet we'll do great in double battles- just a matter of timing and practise! Soon you'll be strongest of us all, and Kris'll be begging Alli to have you! You'll see!" she said cheerily.

Lufiji

~Anubis~

Anubis looked next to him to see that Melody had sat down next to him. She winked at him, causing a small smile to form on his face. "You OK, tough guy? Hanging it together, um, dawg?" Melody then said. Anubis suddenly got a look of confusion on his face, not understanding what she was trying to say. "Sorry. You are alright? Don't beat yourself up over it," she then said. "It's hard not to though," Anubis said, "I couldn't take down Aipom with a move much stronger than the one he used on me, I even had a swords dance." He then noticed Melody opening a packet of her glitter power and emptying it over his head. Because of his liking of shiny things this cheered him up quite a bit. "Now you are shiny! I bet we'll do great in double battles- just a matter of timing and practise! Soon you'll be strongest of us all, and Kris'll be begging Alli to have you! You'll see!" Melody then said. "I guess if I practice more I should get better, it's just that I don't get much practise in comparison to the others," Anubis said, "Also what do you mean by me being the strongest? Is this that evolution thing?" Anubis then asked. The concept of evolution always confused him, and apparently his species had an obscure method of evolution. "Do you know how I evolve?" He then asked Melody, hoping that she knew.

Skillfulness

OOC: Not even going to bother with Sneasel langue for Evgeni’s little speech. Just imagine, Snea snea, sneasal snea. Sel-snea sneasel… Oh, sorry it's kinda short too.

~ Jolt the Minun: Trainer- Kris ~

"Thanks, you got me good there, man. You slowed me down with Thunder Wave. Next time, though. I'm gonna take you down," Evgeni said with a chuckle. Alli was making her way out of the Pokemon Center so they followed.

"'Bout Sepra? Thing is man, I was trying to help him out. Kind of embarrassing, but I got so focused on Sepra I forgot to fight like I was in a Contest, and I forgot I was fightin' you. I 'unno, I guess I just thought that facing him in battle, and him being able to prove he was strong would help him feel better. I guess it kinda backfired, but at the same time, him getting the final blow must of helped, right?" Jolt nodded his head several times. They stopped outside the door of the Pokemon Center and looked at Kris battling.

“I hope it did. That boy has some weird self-esteem issues.” Jolt laughed. “And the next time we battle, I won’t let you forget I’m there… Looks like Kris caught a Pokemon.” Everyone was heading into the Pokemon Center so Kris could trade out his new catch. All the Pokemon were scattered about, talking or simply resting. Jolt noticed Sepra and Cricket had been parted. Suddenly, his stomach growled. He looked to Kris who already had Sepra whining at him. Jolt smiled to himself and sat on a nearby bench to wait for lunch.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Minion the Stunky

“< Well… crap. >”

Only those two words flew through Minion’s head as the hard metal Poke Ball flew towards his pounding head. Sure, it wasn’t the most amazing thing to say before being captured, but what else was there to say? Laying on the ground in defeat, Minion looked around frantically for some means of escape. He could try to explode now, but the ball would hit him before he had the chance to blow. No, there was nothing left to do but watch the contraption ram into his face. He was being captured, being forced into the thing that he had been avoid for years now. And the worst part? He had just been beaten… by a grass type.

A large thump echoed into his thoughts as the Poke Ball knocked into his head. Flying into the air, the device opened up and beamed a red light at Minion. For a second, Minion felt a strange feeling, like he were being shrunken down to a smaller size, and closed his eyes in fear. When he opened them, everything was dark.

Without thinking, Minion Exploded inside the device… and promptly fell into unconsciousness.
------------------------------

A bright line shone through Minion’s eyelids as he regained consciousness. Groaning, Minion slowly cracked his eyes opened, wincing in the light. For a moment, everything was blurry and white. Once the blurriness faded, however… well, everything was still white; white and unnatural, like some sort of freakish purgatory. He didn’t think he was dead, though he probably would’ve been happier if he were.

Frantic thoughts suddenly rushed back to him as his mind recollected the memories of the battle. Razor sharp leaves cutting through his skin, strange mesmerizing smells reminding him of the berries he still hadn’t eaten, wind blowing away his evil clones… oh, and let’s not forget him blowing up inside a Poke Ball. Yeah, he was going to be feeling those deep wounds for a while now… wait, where did his wounds go?

Minion scanned his legs and the part of his back that he could see. All the scratches and cuts that had lined his fur before had already begun to heal, as if by magic. Most Pokémon would be happy that they weren’t in excruciating pain, but seeing his wounds unnaturally disappear freaked Minion out. Yep; now was the time to leave. He took a step forward, only to walk into a glass wall.

Blinking, Minion stepped back nervously, scanning his surroundings. He was in some sort of glass chamber attached to an air tube. The chamber itself was inside a completely white room filled with metal beds and white blankets and… and… Pokémon bodies. At least a dozen different Pokémon were lying on the beds, groaning in pain or still from unconsciousness.

A shadow appeared over the glass chamber, and Minion turned, shaking, to the pink-haired human leaning over him with a needle and a smile on her face. Silently, the human put on some sort of weird mask that covered over her nose and pressed some buttons on a weird machine, completely ignoring the shaking Pokémon behind her. They're gonna poison me, the words reverberated through Minion’s skull, They’re gonna poison me and watch me suffer and turn me into a hat and stuff me with cotton-

The glass lifted, and the pink-haired human walked up to him, needle poised. “Alright, Minion,” (she said something else, but Minion was too busy trying to figure out HOW THE HECK she knew his name.) “Now, stay still and –“

“< GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!! >” Minion screamed, leaping off of… well, whatever the thing he was standing on was, and dashed around the room for his life, looking for some sort of escape. The pink-haired human put a hand over her mouth and gasped.

“Oh, dear!” she exclaimed, “Chansey, come over here!”
------------------------------
After some twenty minutes of overturning of beds, several uses of the moves Sing and Poison Gas, and three throwings of a Poke Ball…

Nurse Joy appeared from behind a pair of double doors with a tray holding two Poké Balls. Setting the tray on the counter, she typed a few notes onto her computer and had just pressed the ‘enter’ key when Kris walked up eagerly to the counter.

“These mine?” Kris asked, pointing to the Poke Balls. Nurse Joy nodded, and he happily snatched the two balls off of the tray, adding a quick, “Thanks!”

Nurse Joy smiled and bowed. “Please, come back any time!” She said, smiling.

Kris threw the two Poke Balls into the air. Minion, who had been thrashing inside of his Poke Ball in an attempt to get out, almost tripped as he suddenly reappeared on the slick Center floor. Slightly dazed, he looked around quickly. Apparently, he had been moved into some other part of the building where they actually painted the walls. … Huh. Human contraptions were so… weird.

He scurried around the Center, taking note of the square walls, square windows… square everything, really, ignoring the curious stares by the two trainers and their Pokémon. Sure, he had been captured , he was part of their team and now forced to follow them around, but if any of those sissies (including the Tropius, who, Minion realized, must have gotten lucky) believed that he would actually enjoy his captivity, they were wrong.

That, and the fact that he was tired. Though he felt it was more of the first one than anything.

He glanced at his new master, who was staring at him with a big grin on his face. It was… unnerving, to say the least. Not just the grin, but the fact that he’d be listening to... to that for who knows how long. Boy, if he was going to get out of this predicament, he was going to have to start on his escape plan now…

A few quick looks at the rest of the party told him all he needed to know. Two lovebirds, a baby, and a whole lot of happy-go-lucky weaklings. The only one that really looked promising was the Sneasel, but that possibility was broken as soon as the thing started ranting on about something Minion couldn’t hear.

He’d kill to be a Ghost-type right about now. Then he could just phase through the walls and disappear….

(OOC: I'm sorry this is short. I pressed back by accident and all the things I typed were erased. -_-)

Remilia

As she ate the berry, Remilia felt her strength coming back. She was fully healthy by the time she finished the Pecha Berry. She got up and watched the battle with Stunky draw to a close as Kris caught it. After three clicking sounds, there was a ping, and Remilia thought that meant it was caught. She knew that was it, since Kris danced happily before taking Mokele and Stunky to the Pokemon Center while everyone else followed suit.

A few minutes later, Cricket, who was chatting with Sepra (As always, Remilia thought), came up to her and asked, “Hey girl, how are you doing?”

"Okay, I guess," Remilia said, then shrugged. She accidentally changed the subject by saying, "Look!"

The Stunky, who was called Minion, was scurrying around, looking at his surroundings. Remilia thought he looked mischievous. However, even though she had a high chance of getting poisoned, she foolishly went up to him and said, "Hey, you're Minion, right? Nice to meet ya." She tried to act casual, as not to annoy or scare him.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Minion the Stunky

“Hey!”

A high voice from behind caught Minion off guard, and he jumped slightly in his fur. Turning quickly – a bit too quickly, making it appear more vicious than he meant – he spotted the owner; a Parchirisu. It didn’t look like one of his new master’s Pokémon (what was that boy’s name, anyway?), but he couldn’t really tell the two teams from each other.

“You're Minion, right?” The Parchirisu began casually, “Nice to meet ya.” Minion blinked. Had one of the trainers’ Pokémon actually spoke to him? Funny, he viewed them more as a… preppy type of bunch.

“Same here, kid,” Minion said, a hit of absence in his voice. (The Parichirisu was probably the same age as him, if not older, but he called everyone the same thing.) He looked around the room at the others. There were ten at least between the two trainers, excluding the trainers themselves. And besides Mokele, the Tropius who had beaten him, he didn’t even know a single name.

Preferably, he could listen and watch like he always did. But he really didn’t feel like listening at the moment. Having someone give him a grand tour was less effort on his part, even if it was less fun…

“So, uh, listen,” he continued, “you think you might be able to introduce me to your friends over there, uuhhh…” He grinned and added, “Like, what’s your name, anyway?”

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...
~Cricket~

"Okay, I guess," Remilia said, and shrugged. "Look!" The Stunky, who was called Minion, was scurrying around, looking at his surroundings. He looked sinister; Cricket wasn’t getting a good feeling about this new member of the team.

Remilia, not seeing she could get poisoned again, went over to the Stunky and introduced herself. Cricket started to walk over to the pair, she new grass types were weak against Poison types, but that wasn’t going to stop her from protecting Remilia from getting poisoned again.

She was at Remilia side when Minion was saying, “So, uh, listen, you think you might be able to introduce me to your friends over there, uuhhh…” He grinned and added, “Like, what’s your name, anyway?”

Cricket cut in before Remilia could answer, “She’s Remilia, and I’m Cricket. We would love to give you a tour-“she saw Alli and Kris stand up out of the corner of her eye, ”-but I think we’re just about to go get some lunch. Come on Remilia.” She grabbed Remilia’s paw and pulled her away as fast as she could.

Once they were a good distance away, Cricket turned to Remilia and said, “What Were You Thinking!?! You could have gotten poisoned again!” she took a deep breath and continued, “Just promise me you’ll be more careful next time,” she glanced over at Minion. “I don’t trust him, and I don’t want you getting hurt.”

Just then Kris turned at said, “Ok guys lets go get some lunch.” Everyone walked out of the pokémon center, Cricket went back to Sepra, and over to the diner they had gone to last night. Cricket ate with one eye on Minion at all times.

On the way back to the pokémon center, a Luxio suddenly jumped out from an alley way and growled at the group. “Oh a Luxio cool!” Kris said. “Mind if I try to catch it Alli?”

Alli smiled and said, “Go ahead.”

“Awesome, ok Sepra your up. Minion can you watch?” Kris said. Sepra walked in front of Kris and waited for his command, and Minion, reluctantly, walked over to Kris’s side and sat down. Kris gave him a Poffin hoping that it would encourage him to watch. “Ok Sepra use Icy Wind.”

((OCC: @Eveelution: Welcome to the RPG. @Slipomatic: don’t KO the Luxio right away. @alteredegoX: Please post more, I haven’t heard from you recently.))

Remilia

Before Remilia could answer, Cricket hurried over and replied, "She’s Remilia, and I’m Cricket. We would love to give you a tour, but I think we’re just about to go get some lunch. Come on, Remilia.” And with that, she grabbed Remilia's paw and pulled her away quickly. When they were a good distance away, Cricket said, "What were you thinking?! You could have gotten poisoned again!"

"But-" Remilia tried to say.

“Just promise me you’ll be more careful next time,” she continued, glancing over at Minion. “I don’t trust him, and I don’t want you getting hurt.”

"You see, if we attempt to make friends with him, he won't try to poison us as much, plus it's a good defense for dangerous times..." Remilia said quietly. "But I'll be more careful." Everyone went to lunch, and this time Remilia sat a good distance away from Minion.

On the way home, a Luxio came and growled at the group. Remilia sat down and began to watch Sepra fight it.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: Rawr!!!!! Overindulgence is always good!!!

Sepra

Sepra cheered when Kris announced it was time to eat lunch. His stomach had been running on empty for so long that he wasn’t able to think of anything but food. His mind was focused on food and he didn’t notice a new pokemon walking with them as all he could keep himself from doing was drooling as he smelled the aroma of food coming from a diner they had ate at. As they walked in, he could think of only one thing, unlimited food. He ate with such a ravenous appetite that when he had finally calmed down to being content, he didn’t realize that he had eaten five plates of food. As he realized how much he ate, a nice belch erupted from him, causing him to smile sheepishly in embarrassment. He then rubbed his rather stretched belly as it started giving him some small pains from overeating. He looked around as he waited for the others to finish, he noticed a new guy among them. It then dawned on him that they had a stunky as one of their new partners, which would be about as far as he would go to say.

He didn’t like the attitude with him, but he kept the comments to himself as Cricket was nearby and she wouldn’t tolerate any nasty comments made at any pokemon, regardless if it was wild or not. He was distracted as there was a bit of shuffling as the others finished and they finally left the diner. He walked a bit slow to make sure his stomach didn’t act up as he suddenly felt a bit queasy from overeating. They were heading back towards the pokemon center and as they passed an alley, a luxio jumped out and roared a challenge at the group. He felt a bit intimidated by the luxio and he had the bad draw as Kris called him and minion over. He looked a bit sullen as he now had to fight on a heavy stomach and he could see several issues right away.

He was going to either suffer an attack that causes him to suffer from a stomach ache or he would make himself sick from moving too quickly. Either way, he was doomed to a bad stomach day and he suddenly wished that he didn’t gorge himself as of now. He grumbled as he stared at his opponent and said, “Today is definitely not my day. Let’s make this quick so I can settle down for a nap.” He heard the command from Kris to use icy wind and he commenced to do so, chilling the air around him before sending it towards the luxio.

eveelution

Impatient and Proud
OOC: Glad to be welcomed, though for future refence, Tzef is a total scaredy cat. He wouldn't growl threateningly. I made it seem like his squeak of fear, and the panic in his eyes is what made him scary. Hope you don't mind Tzef's Perspective. (Get it, "Pokemon Perspective", Tzef' "Perspective"!)

Tzef

<”Mommy…”> Tzef cried into his stomach, his body curled in on itself as Tzef tried to sleep away the troubles he was faced with. He had been chased by a flock of murkrows into this stink hole rock city full of the humans in his mother’s fairy tales. After that he had wondered through this weird city, keeping to the dark with the knowledge that one of his elements would gain strength. Finally he had given up, curling into a hole in the ground and trying to groom some of the grime of his fur. That’s when he had almost fallen asleep and resorted to crying into his stomach.

A threatening crow broke Tzef’s sobs, as the luxio went deathly still. <”This is my alleyway, and even though a glaceon may beat me, no cub will take my alley from me,”> it was a murkrow, and Tzef prepared to run. A Peck attack spurred a lightning quick Flash, followed by Tzef’s jumping out of the alley way with a scared squeak.

Tzef then froze as he saw an assortment of pokemon following two humans. The murkrow cried out in fear and turned tail when he saw the pack of creatures, so Tzef figured the weird pack must contain that super strong glaceon. Whatever creature a glaceon was.

Before Tzef could act, the apparent male human ordered the blue pokemon in the pack to attack Tzef. Tzef felt a freezing wind slam into his face, and Tzef wondered if the blue pokemon was one of the mythical ice pokemon in his mother’s stories. But Tzef’s natural instinct to survive kicked in before Tzef could ponder for any longer, and the luxio used a small Quick Attack and Bite combo to try and distract his enemy before he dared attempt to escape with a Flash. Tzef was drained of strength, and only had enough electrical energy to perform one or two sparks if he wouldn’t have the time to convert his little electrical energy left into pure light for a flash attack.

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Minion the Stunky

Before the Parchirisu could respond, a Leafeon rushed over and said, “She’s Remilia, and I’m Cricket. We would love to give you a tour, but I think we’re just about to go get some lunch. Come on, Remilia.” That said, she grabbed Remilia and hurried away. Minion watched them for a moment, pretending to be interested in something else when the Leafeon’s harsh gaze fell on him, and chuckled to himself. Sheesh, he hadn’t been a part of their crew for more than five minutes, and already everyone hated him. Screw that whole ‘clean slate’ business; like that actually worked.

The two trainers announced that it was time for lunch and led the group over to some diner nearby. Minion took his dish and moved a bit farther out of the group, munching slowly. It was really weird to be eating with a bunch of Pokémon like this – especially such an assortment – and the food was pretty bland, in his opinion. He liked things sour, extremely sour, maybe even a bit bitter. Oh, oh… and smoked stuff. Now that was good…

He glanced at Remilia and then at Cricket, grinning as they’re eyes met for a brief moment. It was obvious she didn’t trust him, even if he hadn’t done anything wrong… yet. A loud burp echoed through the diner, and Minion turned to see a Glaceon smiling sheepishly in embarrassment. He quietly groaned and finished off his plate.

The group left the diner and were making their way back to the Pokémon Center when a Luxio appeared from one of the valleys. Grime-y, tired-looking… Minion almost felt bad for the thing, a feeling that doubled once Kris decided he would catch this one as well. Sheesh, this kid was in a catching frenzy!

“Ok Sepra your up.” Kris commanded, “Minion, can you watch?” Groaning, Minion trudged up to Kris’s side, barely missing the kid’s fingers as he snatched up a Poffin. A sweet poffin. It took every ounce of his being not to spit the thing out.

Sepra shot an Icy Wind at the Luxio, who lunged with Quick Attack and Bite in retaliation. The Pokémon looked energy drained; obviously, it wasn’t going to win this fight, at least in Minion’s opinion. In fact, the odds were way off. So why not even the chances, if only a bit?

He took in a great breath of air and feinted a huge sneeze, letting a small burst of flames escape from his mouth and onto the battlefield.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: I smell revenge war coming soon RAWR!!!!

Sepra

Sepra smirked as he saw the luxio made a dash straight at him. He leapt to the side, thinking he would be able to dodge it, but he forgot that he himself wasn’t exactly at full strength with a glutton gut and he was hit on his forepaw causing to tumble. He managed to dodge the bite which barely missed his drapes causing him to narrow his eyes. He was about to retaliate when he smelt something burning. He looked around and saw his tail on fire and then saw minion smirking at him as his brain finally registered pain. He let out a lout yelp and swiped his tail in trying to put out the fire, somehow managing to avoid a direct hit with flash as he put out his smoldering tail.

Although he was still affected by flash and couldn’t see much, he glared back at the luxio in an attempt to refocus on the battle and saw him trying to slink away. He would deal with Minion later, but now, he would tackle him and have him pinned down. He quickly ran forwards and and soon caught up with him as he turned and looked back at him. He grinned evilly as his eyes widened and he shoulder tackled him onto the ground and in a flash placed a paw on his neck and he whispered evilly into the luxio’s ears saying, “I’d stay down if I were you. You wouldn’t want to suffer another cold attack would you?” He said, grinning a bit, the air around them dropping a few degrees as he tried to sound more powerful than he really was.

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
Evgeni

Evgeni sat around, talking with Jolt, “I hope it did. That boy has some weird self-esteem issues.” Jolt laughed, Evgeni grinned and chuckled, Jolt continued talking, “And the next time we battle, I won’t let you forget I’m there… Looks like Kris caught a Pokemon.” Evgeni laughed again, "Yeah, hopefully it'll be one on one next time, I shouldn't forget," He glanced over, "New Pokemon, huh? Interestin', should we go meet 'em?" He asked, not waiting for an answer and already walking over to the Stunky.

Evgeni stopped in front of Minion, gave a slight wave, "'Ey, looks like your the new guy 'round here now," He grinned, "Welcome to our little..." He paused and looked around, "...Group, I guess. Name's Evgeni, any time you want to tussle, just ask me, okay?" He chuckled, "Ah, 'nuff about me, what's your name, man?"

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
((sorry, I've been really busy lately and sorry it's short too))

Auri stood back at the rest of her allies meeting with their new addition of a Stunky. There was something with the Pokémon that was putting the Lopunny off, but she couldn't quite put a finger on just what it was. She crossed her arms over her chest as she simply stared down the Stunky. She eventually turned away and began to wander a little until she saw that her trainer was mid-battle with a Luxio. There was something off about the Luxio too, Auri beleived, she took a few steps closer and stood besides Kris, her eyes frozen onto the battle before her.

eveelution

Impatient and Proud
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted a response yet, but 4th of July can be really distracting when you are at a lake and you're having a fireworks competition with the next door neighbors!

Tzef - Jubilife City
The rest of the world slowed down for a moment, and Tzef slammed into his opponent’s paw when the weird blue creature tried to side step. After that, Tzef’s Bite clacked together, dispersing dark energy just inches from the mythical Ice type pokemon. Before Tzef could release a backup Spark, some stunky standing next to the human released a Flamethrower disguised a sneeze. The Ice pokemon’s tail started burning, and Tzef was able to release an indirect Flash as the opponent put out his tail.

<”I’m free!”> Tzef whispered as he quickly slinked off. Tzef was moving slowly with tiredness, but he was already thinking ahead. <”Now if I can just escape the maze, I -,”> Tzef’s next phrase was cut off by a Tackle. He was pinned down by the blue creature, and maybe it was Tzef’s imagination, but he thought the temperature may even have dropped. Tzef panic, and he was swept up in a rush of fear. Eyes wide as saucers, Tzef felt removed from his body as he watched himself strike out at the blue creature with a sickly blue-black Night Slash.

He didn’t feel his exhaustion as he blacked out, nothing could be felt but the unearthly rush of fear. He didn’t hear the pokemon say <”I’d stay down if I were you. You wouldn’t want to suffer another cold attack would you,”> nor did Tzef hear his awed response of, <”You really are one of the mythical Ice types from Mom’s stories!”>

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...
~Cricket~

“Minion!” Kris said after his newest pokémon had sneezed up a Flamethrower and set Sepra’s tail a blaze. Kris shook his head, “I see it was a bad idea having you watch.” He unclipped Minion’s Pokeball from his belt. “Return,” he said and the Stunky was sucked into the red and white sphere. ‘Good,’ Cricket thought to herself, ‘better in there, than out here causing more trouble.’ She now officially didn’t like that Stunky.

Sepra had managed to pin down the fleeing Luxio, even in his bloated and burnt state. Cricket smiled, and said to herself, ‘I have the best boyfriend ever.’ Her brain had to rethink what she just said. It was the first time she had ever called Sepra her boyfriend…it felt weird, yet satisfying at the same time.

“Go Pokeball!” Kris said and threw his second pokeball of the day. It bounced off the Luxio’s head and sucked it inside with a red beam of light. It wiggled for only a few seconds, before it sounded the ‘ping’ of a successful capture. “Yes!” Kris said as he went over to the pokeball and picked it up. He clipped it onto his belt then bent down next to Sepra and patted his head, “Great job, Sepra.” He stood up, “Come on let’s get back to the poke center.”

Cricket ran over to Sepra’s side, she licked a scratch on his cheek then said, <”You were amazing, Sepra. But I cannot believe that Minion burnt your tail, on purpose!”> She scrunched up her face, like she always did when she got angry.

~Half an hour of waiting later~

Cricket sat on Alli’s lap in the waiting room of the poke center, patiently wait for Sepra and the Luxio, (whom Kris had decided to name Tzef, for reasons unknown to her) to come back out from being healed. She hoped that Tzef would be nicer that Stunky, (she was still mad at Minion for turning Sepra’s tail into a tiki torch and refused to call him by name) who was still inside his pokeball.

A Chansey in a nurse cap soon can out carrying a tray with two pokeballs. She walked over to Kris, who took the pokeball and thanked the pink pokémon. Cricket hoped off Alli’s lap anxious to see Sepra again. Kris released Sepra and Tzef who appeared a bit dazed. Cricket quickly ran over to Sepra and rubbed up against him. <”I’m going to introduce us to the Luxio, oh and by the way his name is Tzef…and he is replacing Velda.”> Cricket said this last part with a little pain in her chest, even though she and Velda weren’t the best of friends she was still sad to see her go.

She went over to the Luxio with Sepra in tow. <”Hello Tzef.”> She said with a smile, <”I’m Cricket and you’ve already met Sepra.”>

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Minion the Stunky

“Ey, looks like you’re the new guy ‘round here now,” a voice said. Turning, Minion spotted a Sneasel from before. It was one of that other trainer’s Pokémon – what was her name – Alli… or something like that.

“Welcome to our little…” The Sneasel paused and looked around, “… Group, I guess. Name’s Evgeni, any time you want to tussle, just ask me, okay?” He chuckled and added, “Ah, ‘nuff said about me, what’s your name, man?”

Minion grew a wide grin. Out of all the Pokémon he had met, he didn’t mind this guy. Finally, a Pokémon in this group that wasn’t a soft sissy! Besides, all the Sneasel’s he knew had a mischievous side to them, and it’d be nice to have a partner in crime by his side.

“Just call me… Minion,” Minion stated, lowering slowly into a mock bow. He right himself quickly and chuckled lightly at his own joke. “Think I’ll be takin’ you up on that offer early. I’m just glad to see that there’s someone here who don’t mind gettin’ their fur dirty.” Another chuckle, darker this time, escaped from him as he watched Sepra flail around in an attempt to put out his tail.

“So, you’re one of… what’s-her-face… Alli’s Pokémon, right?” He added, grinning, “So, like what’s the deal with-“ His words were cut off by an angry shout from Kris. Looking up, he met a small frown and a rather disappointing gaze. The kid unhooked a Poke Ball from his belt and enlarged it, pointing it menacingly at Minion.

“Figures…” Minion groaned, flinching as the beam of red light proceeded to suck him into the device. When he reopened his eyes, he was met with darkness. Another groan escaped his mouth as he attempted to stare at the blurred surroundings of his Poke Ball. Sent to his room for one harmless prank? Sheesh, why did he have to end up with a total party pooper as a trainer…

He slammed into the side of the Poke Ball, trying in some way to be sent out again. Unfortunately, it didn’t do anything but give him a throbbing shoulder. Muttering under his breath, he laid down, his mind beginning to create an assortment of evil concoctions. Mental note: Learn how to break out of Poke Ball.

~ Thirty boring and lifeless minutes later… ~

Minion stretched as he was released from his small enclosure and looked around. Well, what do you know… the Pokémon Center. How convenient. Scurrying across the flat, glossy floors, he scanned the crowd of Pokémon for the Luxio that had battled Sepra before. Most likely than not, Kris had caught the poor creature with a cheap throw of a Poke Ball. Of course, it might have escaped, seeing as it knew moves like Quick Attack and Flash, moves that were excellent at getting their users as far away from foes as possible…

… Or it could be standing only a few feet away.

Minion scurried toward the Pokémon with a wide smile that instantly disappeared at the sight of Cricket and Sepra. Oh joy, them again. No doubt that the prank-hater Cricket was grumbling about Minion’s last performance, with Sepra loyally taking her side. Sheesh, seeing the two together made him sick… even if he believed that such ‘lame’ Pokémon should be together.

“Hello, Tzef,” Cricket had begun by the time that Minion arrived, “I’m Cricket, and you’ve already met Sepra.” Smiling mischievously, Minion brushed in between the two (just to annoy them, really) and stepped in front of the couple.

“And you... can just call me Minion,” He said with a wink. Walking up to the Luxio’s side, he, “I’m a new guy here, too. Been around here for a day… less than a day, really.” He elbowed the Luxio lightly in the side, “But hey, now I’m not the only one here who’s out of the loop!” He laughed in fake lightness and patted the Luxio on the back. “Welcome to the fam, kid!”

He steered Tzef away from Cricket and Sepra and walked away, chatting innocently. “I’ve been around this neighborhood in the past,” he added, smiling, “but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Luxio wandering before.” He winked again. “So, where you from, kid?”

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sepra

Sepra was almost relieved when the pokeball came and sucked the luxio into the ball. After a few shakings the pokeball clicked and he let out a sigh of relief. He was about to check the condition of his tail, but before he could, Cricket came up and fretted over what Minion did to his tail. He tried to calm her down, but he really didn’t succeed and soon they were going back to the pokemon center and he was returned to his ball to be healed. He never knew how they were healed, but he loved the sensation of floating on cloud nine for a few seconds before feeling normal again. Well it seemed normal to him, but everything was healed whenever he checked himself after being healed in those weird machines so he expected his slightly reddened tail to be good as new when the machine was done. He was already feeling light headed and felt his nerves tingle everywhere. Not unpleasant, but definitely unnerving if it wasn’t your first time in it.

Half an hour later

He felt as good as new although he was definitely tired and wanted a nap. He felt a tug and he saw himself standing in the pokemon center again on the floor. He saw Cricket running towards him and smiled gently as she rubbed against him. Unknowingly, he let out a small purr as he softly rubbed his head against hers in affection. He was about to ask if they could take a nap soon before his question was stopped as she told him that they were going to introduce the luxio who was now named Tzef to their group and that he was replacing Velda. He wasn’t really going to miss Velda much since he and her didn’t really get along well. He was also going to apologize to the luxio fellow if he wasn’t dragged off by Minion. He’d get his revenge on him later which reminded him. He checked his tail and tenderly placed a paw on the tail, expecting it to hurt. To his surprise, it felt normal although it felt a bit tender so he resumed his attention on the luxio, Tzef he reminded himself, to make sure that he wasn’t dragged into some scheme to harm him.

eveelution

Impatient and Proud
OOC: Sorry, after taking a three day road trip with stops to go visit family, my mom decided that a two day road trip with no stops on the way home would be fun. No internet in a car.

Tzef
Tzef was awakened by a tugging sensation, and his eyes only had time to process a flash of red light before he was consumed into complete darkness. With the little energy Tzef had left he tried to run forward, only to slam into some invisible wall. The luxio wailed in despair and sunk to the floor.

25 minutes later
After what felt like forever Tzef felt a tingling sensation like when he had accidentally shocked himself as a cub. It comforted him, and made him feel strangely refreshed. He sub-consciously purred in contentment, temporarily forgetting that he was lost in an eternal night.

5 minutes later
Tzef felt his chocolate brown eyes instantly adjusting to the brightness around the luxio and he was ejected into pristine white den. It was completely square with weird shaped trees covered in skin along the edges. The young luxio then remembered his recent fight, and the world of black that had followed.

That made him scared enough to start charging electrical energy into his front legs, but it was the approach of the legendary ice type he had fought and his apparent mate, who was mostly tan that made his eyes go wide with fear and his fur stand on end. The ice type’s mate was the same size and very slender, with what appeared to be a leaf for a tail and leaf on her forehead. She was obviously a grass type pokemon and it looked like she played in mud a lot since her feet were dirt brown.

Once they had approached the mate introduced herself and the ice type by saying “<”I’m Cricket and you’ve already met Sepra.”> It confused Tzef mightily but before he could respond, the stunky that had helped him during the battle cut in front of the two and started towing Tzef away. As they walked the stunky started talking, saying <“And you... can just call me Minion. I’m a new guy here, too. Been around here for a day… less than a day, really. But hey, now I’m not the only one here who’s out of the loop! Welcome to the fam, kid!”> By then Tzef was thoroughly confused, but he stalled the flood of questions until after Minion finished saying <”I’ve been around this neighborhood in the past, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Luxio wandering before. So, where you from, kid?”>

Tzef felt tears brimming in his eyes, so he plopped himself down and started with the first matter on his mind. <”How can I be part of the ‘fam’ if none of you are luxios!?”> Tzef sobbed, before containing enough control of himself to respond to the rest of what was said. <”My birth pride was south of the flower fields, but once I had evolved I was kicked out to find my own pride. Wait, you said welcome to the family. But males have to beat a pride leader to get their own pride. I’m confused. I didn’t even know that the humans and ice types from my mom’s stories really existed,”> Tzef said in a thick, desperate voice.

He then seemed to startle out of his emotional turmoil, saying <“I’m Tzef, named after the great luxray that created peace between the shinx, the luxio, and the luxray evolutions!”> Tzef’s chest was puffed out in pride for a second before he seemed to deflate and ask Minion <”Can you just explain what happened please?”>

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: Ninetailed ask me to be temporary GM until he got back Monday and he has pmed what needs to be done for now so no hard feelings right? I really hate bunnying so I will apologize now if I have done any sort of bunnying. It's really hard since we seem to be lacking a certain few that need to post.

Sepra

Sepra was eavesdropping on the conversation that Minion and Tzef were having about families. He could recall being born alone and without any guidance except from his old ghastly buddy who taught him how to survive. He began fuming as he needed to apologize to Tzef so he walked up to minion and grinned evilly. He froze the fur on his right paw and made it extra cool and placed it on Minion’s shoulder and lightly said, “Would you mind if I had a word with Tzef?” His grin widened as he saw the effect he wanted began to show with a slight frosting cover appearing onto Minion’s shoulder as the cold got to him and his attention was diverted to the cold shoulder.

While he was distracted or he hoped he was, he turned his attention back to Tzef who seemed a bit afraid of him and he sighed inwardly. He quickly spoke to make sure that he wouldn’t be interrupted. “Tzef, I’m sorry earlier in the battle. I went a little overboard and I need to apologize to you for dragging you into this ‘family’ that Minion speaks of since he’s new to the group as I refer it as. And as for what happened, you fainted right after you were captured so we came back to the pokemon center and healed up. I hope Kris will let us relax at least. I’ve had too many battles today and want to unwind a bit. Also, things run a bit different than the way you were brought up. We don’t fight each other to have our own pride as you call it. Just think of us becoming your friends and close buddies that you can rely on eventually when you trust us.”

Sepra left the even more confused Tzef and went back to his mate and was about to lie down when he saw Kris starting to walk outside with Alli and he groaned. Why couldn’t they just recuperate and relax inside. Nevertheless, he walked outside and tried to relax on the grass and hoped that he wouldn’t have to fight again. A yawn escaped from him as he looked around lazily. He didn’t realize what happened until he had fallen asleep, snoring gently as he dreamed about some rather tasty food.