• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Perspective {RPG Thread}

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...
~Cricket~

Sepra’s swift hit Evgeni, quickly followed by Jolt’s quick attack. Evgeni was damaged by both which caused him to cringe. As Jolt started to charge up his Thunderbolt, Evgeni took his opening and quickly used Agility to power himself up then a Pursuit to get over to Sepra where he delivered a very powerful Ice punch. Sepra was able to use an Icy Wind but it did little damage to Evgeni. At this point Alli had come back to the Field with Aipom and Anubis, and was watching how Evgeni was doing.

Evgeni decided to use Pursuit again, and Sepra trying to anticipate his move and used Tail whip, but missed and was rewarded with another one of Evgeni Ice punches. Sepra became frozen as a result, but Kris quickly rummaged through his bag and pulled out a red bottle of Ice heal. As Jolt attacked Evgeni with his fully charged Thunderbolt, Kris went over to Sepra and quickly sprayed him with the Ice Heal.

As Sepra was recovering, Jolt had managed to paralyze Evgeni with a Thunder Wave, and was now closing in on him ready to unleash a Spark. Cricket had been quietly watching the battle, all the time thinking, “I hope Evgeni remembers that he has to not only be powerful in the Contest but also look good while attacking. So far he hasn’t grasped the ‘looking good’ part yet.” Sepra had been melted out of his icy cocoon and was slowly gathering his bearings.

Cricket thought Sepra needed a little encouragement so she cried, <”Come on Sepra you can do it! I know you can!”>By this point Jolt had managed to hit Evgeni with the Spark, but Evgeni was still had fight in him, so he started to form a dark ball of energy between his hands, err, claws. As his Dark Pulse got bigger, he quickly aimed and fired at Jolt. Kris saw this as his chance to attack and quickly told Sepra, “Come on Sepra, let’s see if we can end this with Head butt!”

((OCC: GolemGuy and Kuriboh361: You are hereby expelled from this RPG for breaking rule #7; which is Be active. Signups are temporarily reopened to fill their slots. Once they have been filled Kris will capture the two new pokémon, and Rockawn and Velda will be shipped back to the Mansion. And if anyone else becomes inactive you too shall suffer the same fate. SO BE ACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))

((OCC2: @everyone else: Great job with the posting guys. The storyline is awesome, so keep up the good work! :D ))

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: I didn't exactly have this in mind and wasn't certainly expecting the ice heal thing...

Sepra

Sepra woke up with a headache. He slowly realized that he was thawing which felt very odd to him. He shook his head, feeling the rest of his body being able to move again. He fell onto the ground, his legs protesting against him. He barely had much strength left to do much. He barely saw what was happening, but somehow managed to focus on Evgeni. He heard a shout of encouragement from Cricket, but somehow, he didn’t hear it. He was having trouble hearing with his head pounding as hard as his heart was definitely beating at. By some odd chance, Kris’s shout managed to work through his pounding headache. Listening to his command, he started running forward, closing the distance.

As he came within range to execute the attack, he leapt, tilting his head forward to land a headbutt. He had one shot and if this missed, he would be an easy target due to the long recovery that the move had. He felt his head connect with something hard and the pounding in his head increased so much that he couldn’t see right. He landed on his paws, shaking real badly and saw everything spinning around him. He heard something collapse on the floor and several cheers erupt around him. He couldn’t focus anything more and he collapsed. He felt exhausted beyond anything he had done before. He was out before he hit the ground.

(Always so diffcult to post for some reason. Takes forever to load)
-Mokele-

Strange dreams drifted through the saurian's mind as he slumbered under the shade provided by a mighty tree...the type which he had no idea. Honestly, Kris thought the Pokemon slept way too much and was hardly in shape for battle. Which is probably why Mokele was left out of the whole battle scenarios. To be quite honest, the grass Pokemon actually preferred to be away from the battlefield. He wasn't very good at it, as dictated by his current record of one win and...well, let's not get into the loss column. Regardless, Mokele knew that his flying abilties would be able to help Kris out sooner or later. For now, Mokele would just continue to rest and store power...

Or not. He woke up with a start at the sound of a feminine cry urging on a competitor. Mokele rose up, shaking off stray pieces of grass and other foliage and looked to the source of it. Quite the battle was taking place and the behemoth's eyes widened in awe. Perhaps he could learn a thing or two from these much more experienced battlers. Thus, the flying saurian found himself trodding over to watch the entertaining events unfold, his eyes surprisingly keeping up with the action and his mind jotting down notes.

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
Evgeni looked at Sepra, he gave a slight smirk, then used Pursuit to get behind the Glaceon, he quickly followed up with his favourite move, Ice Punch. Sepra quickly responded with an Icy Wind. Evgeni stepped back a small amount, but it hardly wounded him at all. Sepra looked a little shaken up, Evgeni smiled, The strategies working, how about once more for good measure? He thought, using Pursuit again. Sepra anticipated him this time, and Evgeni cursed at himself for his mistake. Thankfully, Sepra could only manage up a Tail Whip, which missed. Evgeni took a sigh of relief, and quickly threw another Ice Punch. This one managed to hit Sepra in the skull, and he watched as the Glaceon started to freeze.

Evgeni smiled, he still had forgotten about Jolt, and he thought he had won the battle. This feeling was abrupt as he was smashed to the side by a fully charged Thunderbolt.

"What the hell?" He called out in shock, he saw Jolt standing there, still ready for combat, and it all rushed back to him. He was fighting two people, and he was supposed to fight like he was in a contest. Evgeni was staggering to his feet, when he was struck by Thunder Wave. He collapsed to the ground, it was twice as difficult to move his body. Evgeni looked a little nervous, he had never been put into a corner like this, he needed to think something up, and fast. As he struggled to get up, Jolt hit him with Spark, and Evgeni flew backwards, this time he landed on his feet, but just barely.

Evgeni barely managed to say, "You're good, man," He said with a smile, "But I ain't done yet." His mind said, Dark Pulse, it's your last resort, and his body agreed, he began charging a Dark Pulse, aiming it at Jolt, the moment he released it, he grunted in pain, and managed to get an Ice Shard off as well. He swung his left arm and several small shards of ice flew from his hand. The shards mixed in with the dark, almost making it look like a night sky.

As he watched the attack fly towards Jolt, he stumbled a little, barely being able to stay up. He knelt down and placed one hand on the ground to give himself a little bit of balance, when Sepra came charging in with Headbutt. Evgeni never saw it coming, he felt his side get rammed in one of the most painful experiences of his life. He flew several meters before hitting the ground hard, and because of previous attacks and Thunder Wave, couldn't get up.

Haha, good job, Sepra. Good job, Jolt. That's exactly the kind of fight I needed. The Sneasel said to himself, not being able to speak words, Think I'm gonna just lay here for a while...

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...
~Cricket~

Evgeni and Sepra collapsed which left Jolt as the only one standing. Evgeni had finally fired off a good looking move when he combined a Dark pulse and Ice shard. Alli was definitely going to use that in the contest. Speaking of her, she quickly ran over to Evgeni, and kneeled down beside him. Then she said, “Thanks Kris I can tell, Evgeni learned a lot from that battle. I’ll take him, Sepra, and Jolt inside to heal them.” Kris nodded then returned Jolt and Sepra to their pokeballs, and Alli did the saw with Evgeni. Kris handed his pokeballs over to Alli, and then she headed inside to heal the pokémon. Cricket decided to tag along, she thought she should be there when Sepra woke up to congratulate him.

~Meanwhile outside~

Kris had gone over to the other pokémon and sat down with them in the shade of a nearby tree. He was sitting up against Mokele who was currently offering one of his fruits to Kris. “Thanks Mo,” Kris said and reached up to pick one of the yellow fruits off of Mokele, when suddenly a bush at the other end of the field started shaking, and a Stunky suddenly appeared out of them.

Kris looked over at it and said, “Wow, a Stunky…you know, a poison type might be useful in the long run, come on Mokele, let’s see if we can catch it.” And with that Kris quickly grabbed his fruit, and then the duo made their way over to the Stunky. They stopped a few meters away from it, then Kris commanded,” Ok Mokele, use Leer then Razor leaf.”

((OCC: I found replacements!!!!!!!!! The Stunky is being played by Pokefan0234. He will be captured and will be replacing Rockawn. So Firebomb, don’t KO him. The other pokémon, a Luxio, will appear later, and is going to be played by Eveelution. The luxio will be replacing Velda.))

((OCC2: @Copygoo would, later in the story, you be willing to be traded from Alli to Kris, in exchange for the Luxio? Because Eveelution wanted to be Alli’s pokémon, and let’s face it: Aipom is not a contest pokémon. So what do you say? If you don’t want to be traded, I completely understand.))

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sepra

Roughly thirty minutes later after the battle against Evgeni.

Sepra woke up to see two soft brown eyes sparkling gently in front of him. He smiled as he knew it could only be Cricket. He felt extremely tired that showed with him letting out a wide yawn. He apologized to Cricket for doing so. He smiled a bit when Cricket congratulated him in winning against Evgeni. Speaking of Evgeni, he looked around and couldn’t spot him anywhere nearby. He looked back at Cricket and whispered quietly to her saying, “I don’t really consider that a victory. I barely managed to win with the help of Jolt. If it was a true one on one battle, Evgeni would win paws down.” His eyes became clouded with pain as his head ached still.

He shook his head and quickly said, “Evgeni must have hit me real hard. My head still hurts a bit.” He softly licked Cricket’s cheek, inhaling her soothing scent. He lost himself in her scent, enjoying the alone time as he rubbed his head against her neck, his eyes reflecting a kit in a candy shop.

OOC: Oh goody!!! A luxio to zap people to get his message across. That will be soooooo evil. Zap!!! oh sorry, I meant that you should give me space, that's what that zap meant. lol And for stunky mmmm... I smell trouble with Sepra. He won't like stumpy.

Lufiji

~Anubis~

Alli went outside the Pokecenter with Anubis and Aipom. Anubis was still eminating the same amount of aura as when he was inside the center, and watching Evgeni, another Pokemon Anubis should be able to beat easily in battle thanks to his type but probably couldn't, put up a good fight against 2 Pokemon which made him feel even worse about his skills. He probably wouldn't even be used in appeal rounds thanks to Cricket and Melody being the best in those categories. He then walked over to a part of the field that not many others were in and sat down, since at this point he wasn't in the mood to interact with anyone else. He then looked up to the sky, thinking about the past. <"Would I have been better off just staying at the mansion than coming here?"> He said to himself. He then looked down to the ground. <"Maybe things could get better for me, I just hope I can improve before I mess up at the wrong time,"> he said to himself. He then got up and decided that he needed to try and do something to cheer himself up so his whole day wouldn't be ruined and so he could stop eminating the aura which he had constantly been letting out since he got out of the Pokecenter. He then got up, stretched his arms and then started walking around the field to try and find someone he could talk to or do something with.

Skillfulness

OOC: PSH! Who needs a Luxio when you’ve got *dut dut dut duhh!* Jolt!! I spy a rivalry!

~ Jolt the Minun: Trainer- Kris ~

Jolts Spark attack made contact and Evgeni flew backwards. He barely landed on his feet.

“Snea, sneas sneasel.” ((You’re good man, but I ain’t done yet.)) Evgeni began to create a Dark Pulse, aiming at Jolt. Jolt brought himself lower to the ground and got ready. I might be able to dodge it… With a grunt, Evgeni unleashed his attack, throwing in an Ice Shard with it. Totally caught off guard, Jolt was hit head on. The pain pushed him to the ground and took his breath away.

“MI!” ((Ow!)) Jolt stood back up and looked back at Evgeni. Sepra had been able to stand up and deliver a Headbutt, the finisher. Evgeni and Sepra were both down and training was over. Jolt sighed in relief and limped to Kris.

“Thanks Kris. I can tell Evgeni learned a lot from that battle. I’ll take him, Sepra, and Jolt inside to heal them,” Alli said with a smile. Kris nodded and brought out the Pokeballs for Sepra and Jolt. Pokeball sweet Pokeball… The red laser beamed Jolt into the sphere. He sighed in content and closed his eyes.

“There ya go, all healed up.” Jolt came back to consciousness to find himself on a soft sofa in the Pokemon Center. He looked at Alli, smiled, and stretched out with a yawn. Ah, completely refreshed! He spotted Sepra curled up next to Cricket on the other side. He fought well and he should be proud of that. I’m sure Cricket can see that, if only Sepra could… Jolt frowned. He traveled across the Pokemon Center and sat on the floor beside the couple.

“Mi minun, mi-min!” ((Good job today, I couldn’t have done it without you!)) Jolt gave him a thumbs up, checking to see what Cricket thought.

“Minun mi mi.” ((The Headbutt at the end was really awesome.)) Evgeni was finished and released from his Pokeball. Jolt glanced that way and told Sepra and Cricket he was going to join him. The Sneasel looked sleepy as he looked around.

“Minun min mi. Mi-min min?” ((Nice battle, especially your last move. By the way, why did you focus on Sepra at the beginning?)) He was going to get to know his family better.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: Let’s give a warm welcome to our resident replacement Stunky... Minion! ...... Fine, don’t applaud. xP But just to let you know, this Stunky isn’t going down without a fight.

Please excuse the length… I’m trying to catch up at the moment. ^_^ ))
----------------

Minion the Stunky

A menacing chuckle echoed in the underbrush as a lone, poisonous creature scurried through the leaves. His eyes sparkled with the anticipation of an evil plan-slash-maniacal prank waiting to be hatched from the dark depths of his mind; his mouth spread into a great, grating grin that constantly enveloped his evil (yet kinda cute) face. Behind him, a few poor Starly laid on the ground, twitching in agony from the putrid smell that haunted them.

This was Minion the Stunky, spawn of hellfire and immature gases. “<An’ if you think that’s funny, try laughin’ with my tail in your face!>”

He sniffed the air and crawled underneath a fallen log, his unusual grey-and-purple fur brushing against the rotting wood. Thank Arceus he had slicked down that annoying cowlick on his back a while ago; climbing under things would become a pain whenever it got caught on something (which was the reason why he had lost it in the first place.) But the smoothness of his hair wasn’t of concern at the moment. Rather, it was the task of sneaking over to the delicious berries that grew in enemy territory. And who was the enemy?

Trainers.

Sure, he had dealt with them in the past, but that had been alongside the members of his own clan. Sheer numbers had been his best strength, and right now, he didn’t have number-power. It was a risk to even dare a trip to the berry bushes, especially at this time of the day, but what if something else got to them before he could visit them during the night? The last time he had waited, there had been only a few morsels left for him to gnaw on, and he couldn’t let history repeat itself.

He crept through the trees and bushes like a ninja, and, spotting the berry bush before him, leapt into the leaves. His sharp, white claws sliced through the branches, knocking the berries down. He let the first batch of berries fall straight into his mouth. Mmm… nothing like a good Tamato Berry...

Wait… what?

Minion screamed as the fiery juices consumed his mouth like edible magma, leaping around rabidly in an attempt to get the taste out of his mouth. “< Hot, hot, ow, hot! >” He screamed, spitting the remains out onto the ground. Growling, he turned to the Tamato bush and muttered, “< May you wither away slowly and painfully… >”

An awareness of his surroundings came back to him. He blinked; he wasn’t in the underbrush anymore. Turning slowly, he faced the two figures staring at him. One was a Pokémon. The other, a human, specifically a trainer. And that trainer was giving him…

… the Look.

It was the look that all trainers gave before they whipped out their fancy metal capturing devices that would suck the souls of Pokémon deep into their metallic centers. Simply put, it was the look many of his clan had met before they were whisked away from their families, never to be seen again…

“Wow, a Stunky…” the trainer began, “You know, a poison type might be useful in the long run. Come on Mokele, let’s see if we can catch it.”

Minion stared at the Look and its Pokémon, weighing his possibilities. He could just run away like a coward and hope that the trainer would be dumb enough not to follow. Or, he could stay and fight. Neither was really a favorable option; running away meant he would leave his chance for a great snack, while fighting involving injuries and the possibilities of taking on another Pokémon. Though he could always leave once the second wave came around… if this trainer even had a second wave. The trainer seemed confidence, yet just… not confident, while the Tropius in his command didn’t even look like it was into fighting.

Heck, he might as well see how well it played out.

“Ok Mokele,” the trainer commanded, “Use Leer, then Razor leaf.”

Minion snickered. A Grass type move against a Poison type? What was that going to do to him? Even so, he was still unprepared for the menacing glare the Tropius shot at him. Boy, that thing looked kinda dumb on the outside… but that Leer was a look of pure evil

The Razor Leaf came swiftly out of the Leer. Smiling, Minion created two clones with Double Team, letting the Razor Leaf spread through the two dummies. A sharp leaf grazed his fur as leapt away from the incoming fire. Hmph… he couldn’t let one no-good trainer show him up! He had to step up his act!

“< Hey, fruit-fly! >” Minion called out to the Tropius, “< You got an air-freshener hanging off that snack-cart neck? ‘Cause you’re gonna need one after… THIS! >”

He spun on his right front paw, turning his back to the Pokémon and hand-standing at the same time, then released a thick cloud of poison gas from his rump in the form of one loud blast. (He tried to keep from giggling, but… c’mon, who can’t resist a bit of immature humor?) The blast blew straight into the Tropius’s face. Spinning around, Minion returned himself into a battling stance.

“< Whoops, my bad! >” he sneered, “< Claw-haw-haw, what’s the matter? Got something in your eyes?>”

Last edited:

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
Evgeni

Evgeni lay on the ground, breathing heavily, exhausted, looking up at the sky. In the corner of his eye he saw Alli kneel down next to him, Thanks Kris. I can tell, Evgeni learned a lot from that battle. I’ll take him, Sepra, and Jolt inside to heal them.” Evgeni nodded, he was hurting bad at the moment, he needed a visit to the Pokecenter. He closed his eyes as he entered his Pokeball.

As Evgeni regained consciousness, he found himself in a chair, his head rested on the arm of the chair, he moved his arm, no paralysis, much easier to move. He smiled, he couldn't stand slowing down, it looked like Jolt had figured out his weakness. He looked over at Jolt, who was walking over to him.

"Nice battle, especially your last move. By the way, why did you focus on Sepra at the beginning?" Jolt asked.

Evgeni stretched out, yawning. He was still tired, obviously, "Thanks, you got me good there, man. You slowed me down with Thunder Wave." He got up from the chair, "Next time, though. I'm gonna take you down." He said with a chuckle. "'Bout Sepra?" He whispered to Jolt, "Thing is man, I was trying to help him out. Kind of embarrassing, but I got so focused on Sepra I forgot to fight like I was in a Contest, and I forgot I was fightin' you," He sighed, "I 'unno, I guess I just thought that facing him in battle, and him being able to prove he was strong would help him feel better." He smirked, "I guess it kinda backfired, but at the same time, him getting the final blow must of helped, right?" He glanced over at Sepra real quick.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
((@Ninetailed I don't know, I was hoping for a bit of character progress, and Aipom being a bit more open to it. I want to see after Aipom does his first contest, and how I'll plan to expand him from there.))

Panting, Aipom sat down on the grass. Anubis was a good competitor, and the Swords Dance into Fighting move was always a good strategy, albeit common and simple. That was fun... He was too tired to resist Alli's effort to recall him, and enjoyed the soothing process known as Pokecenter healing. Aipom popped out, fresh and happy, when he saw Anubis. Poor guy. He was literally breathing depression. Aipom wanted to say something reasurring to him, but he couldn't find the words. As he walked by Anubis, the best he could do was pat him on the back and smile.

Back outside, Aipom was watching the Sepra/Evgeni/Jolt fight with a little more interest now. Aipom laughed. Obviously Evgeni had forgotten that he was also fighting Jolt. He watched them all carried off to the Pokecenter. Aipom was geniunely happy.

Swish.

Aipom turned toward the source of the sound. A Stunky had revealed itself, and Kris seemed to have noticed. Kris approached with Mokele. Is he retarded? Three or four strong Poison attacks will knock Mokele down right off the bat! Something had to be done. Aipom looked at Alli. He approached her, waving his tail to get her attention.

"Oh, what is it, Aipom?" Aipom pointed toward Stunky, then at Mokele, then pretended to fall over unconcious. He got up, looking at Alli, hoping she understood. She better have, I felt ridiculous doing it. "Um... I don't understand," she said. Aipom facepalmed. He pointed toward himself, then at Stunky, then swung his fist as if fighting something. "Oh, you want to fight with Mokele? No, I don't think that's a good idea. That's Kris's catch." Aipom facepalmed again. I know that! Do none of these people realize that Mokele is going to need help?

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...
~Cricket~

After everyone had been healed, Alli and the pokémon headed back outside, just in time to see Kris trying to catch a Stunky. He had commanded Mokele to use a Leer and then a Razor leaf. The Leer was able to do its thing, but the Stunky made two copies of itself with double team, and was just able to dodge the Razor leaf. Then the little pest turned around into a handstand and fired a foul smelling order right at Mokele and Kris. At this point all the pokémon had begun watch the battle.

Aipom had come over to Alli waving his tail at her. "Oh, what is it, Aipom?" Aipom pointed toward Stunky, then at Mokele, and then pretended to fall over unconscious. He got up, looking at Alli, hoping she understood. "Um... I don't understand," she said. Aipom face palmed. He pointed toward himself, then at Stunky, and then swung his fist as if fighting something. "Oh, you want to fight with Mokele? No, I don't think that's a good idea. That's Kris's catch." Aipom face palmed again.

Cricket new that Aipom was trying to tell Alli the since Mokele was a grass type he would be weak against the Poison type Stunky. <”Here Aipom let me help.”> Cricket said and hopped over to Aipom, “<Point to Mokele again then pretend to punch me, I’ll fall over and pretend to be unconscious. Maybe she’ll get the Grass type connection.”> Cricket then turned to Alli and said,”Leaf!” Alli turned back to her and Aipom “What is it Cricket?” Cricket nodded at Aipom who proceeded to point and punch like Cricket had said. Cricket fell over and quickly got up and pointed at Mokele who was currently being blinded by the stink cloud. “Leaf!” she said. Alli had a questioning look on her face as she looked at Cricket and Aipom then over to Mokele then back.

A switch clicked in her head as she suddenly understood. “Oh, are you saying that since Mokele is a grass type he’ll be weak against the Stunky?” Cricket nodded her head and smiled, while Aipom threw his paws in the air and exclaimed <”Finally!”> Then he said down figuring his work was done.

“Kris use Mokele’s flying type moves! His grass ones won’t work on the Stunky!”Alli cried.

“OK *cough cough* I’ll give it a *cough* whirl *cough*.” Kris said then he turned to Mokele at commanded, “Gust, *cough* then Fly! *cough* Go!”

((OCC: @Copygoo: Ok that’s fine.))

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sepra

He was somewhat disappointed when they had to go back outside. It was nearly noon which meant it would be the hottest at this time which he didn’t take to the heat well. His headache had gone by now although he didn’t really want to move. He walked outside behind Cricket with sleepy eyes. His eyes widened when he saw Mokele going against a wild stunky. He grumbled to himself at Kris’s idiocy. He’d love to help, but he was just too tired and would hinder most likely. He lied down, letting out a yawn as he watched the battle, somehow wishing for something to snack on. His stomach seemed to agree as it let out a low gurgle. He blushed as his stomach growled and he looked at Cricket to see that her attention was on the battle. He let out a quiet sigh in relief and he laid his head down and closed his eyes.

His thoughts strayed back to his battle with Jolt against Evgeni and something caught his attention. When he had whipped his tail in hopes of hitting Evgeni, something flashed behind him as he tried to attack with the tail. He wanted to ask Kris but he wouldn’t be able to ask him because of the language barrier. His tailed idly swished dejectedly as he couldn’t express his thoughts to his trainer who in a way, acts like their eyes. Although as of lately, Kris seemed to rely too much on the pokemon doing the battles. If everything Kris said was true, then in an official gym battle, they would be in for some major hurt. Kris didn’t react fast enough to give proper commands. Of course he didn’t mind that Kris left them to their own battle strategies, but it would benefit if Kris did more than just that. His stomach let loose another angry growl, causing him to glare at his stomach in defiance for disrupting his thoughts. He really needed something to eat now.

Remilia

No one heard her- they were too busy watching the battles. She was curious about who would win, because she had already seen Sepra's power before. In the end, Jolt had won, and Remilia clapped silently as the two other Pokemon were sent to the Pokemon Center. Just then she noticed a Stunky coming out of the bushes. Kris saw this too, and he sent out Mokele to attack it. As they fought, Remilia watched them from the sides.

The Stunky soon let out a cloud of poison gas, and Remilia accidentally sniffed it by accident. Just then she felt a lot of pain- it had occured to her that she had not seen poison in any type yet. She coughed a few times, then collapsed to the floor. No one noticed, since she was hidden behind the gas cloud. Before her consciousness faded she saw Mokele attempt to sweep the poison away.

(OOC: Remilia has a sickness that makes it really hard for her to fight -or do anything- when poisoned. Is that ok?)

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
((sorry, exams took over for awhile so didn't have much chance at all to post))

Auri

Auri had once again went out earlier that morning to do her own training, feeling like she had improved on her balance and recovering from high falls, though mainly due to her own fault of accidentally FirePunching a wild Voltorb that exploded on her. From struggling to land when she was sent into the air, she began to simply climb up to the top of the trees before jumping as high into the air as she could and simply landing. It took a few tries and a lot of crashes into the ground, but soon the Lopunny was able to land perfectly on her feet, also having learnt that she could expand her ears out to create an almost gliding effect.

When she went back inside, she realised she was a little late and her trainer and fellow companions were gone. She rushed around the centre in some rather crazy fit, causing a really overly helpful Blissey to start chasing her around asking if she needed help, though Auri was in too much of a panic to notice until she hit a dead end, crashing into the wall from so much momentum and found the Blissey to have had the same problem. Auri couldn't help at being thankful to have found the Blissey though as she used Softboiled to heal Auri from her training and pointed her to the outside where she rushed to Kris's side and affectionatly hugged him, not caring less for the battle with a Stunky that was going on. "Lo Lop Ny." She cried into his side, in her own language saying <"I thought you'd left me behind.">.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Minion the Stunky

Minion laughed as the Poison Gas covered over his enemy’s side of the battlefield. Once the toxins began to work their magic, that Tropius would go down like a fallen log. They’d never be able to beat him now! Ne-

A harsh gust of wind suddenly swept through the area, clearing away the smoke and breaking Minion’s thoughts. As he felt himself being picked up into the air, he frantically clawed at the ground. Sure, he wasn’t an ‘earth’ type or anything, but being a mammal with four paws… well, needless to say that gravity wasn’t on his side. His claws hooked onto a tree root poking out of the dirt, and he clung onto it for dear life, his light body swaying in the forceful wind.

He glanced at the Tropius. The Pokémon was beating the air effortlessly with its four leafy wings. And it being at a mostly full energy didn’t help. If he was going to get himself out of this predicament, he would need to do something – fast. Flamethrower was his only long-range move at the moment. If he could just aim through the wind…

Before he could launch an attack, however, the winds suddenly ceased, causing Minion to tumble into the ground. Picking himself up, he shook back into his senses and looked around. The Tropius was nowhere to be seen, and the trainer was smiling in a very unpleasant way. Definitely not a good sign.

Minion turned as a shadow flirted over him, his eyes widening slightly as the Tropius dashed at him, ready to tackle him into the ground. That… was bad. Very, very bad. Big Tropius plus small Stunky equaled one poisonous pancake. Frantically, Minion leapt backward and launched a Flamethrower at the moving figure.

Good news: The Flamethrower hit, lighting one of the Tropius’s right wings on fire and stopping the Tropius from using Fly.

Bad news: This did not stop the Tropius from continuing to move forward and knock Minion with its flaming wing right into an incredibly hard tree.

Minion landed on the ground with a thud. Groaning, he righted himself to his feet. The fire had gone out upon the Tropius’s landing, and while it did look like it had taken some damage, the thing was still standing. Phooey. Didn’t it know that Grass types didn’t stand a chance against Poison types?

Minion smiled defiantly and set up a Double Team, causing two clones to appear on both sides of him. The two clones charged toward the Tropius, their claws glowing with dark energy. Silently, Minion chuckled. If his usual strategy worked, the two other Minions would suddenly dash forward out of what looked like a Dark Slash and punch the Tropius with a good ol’ Sucker Punch.

If not? Running away was always a good option.

-Mokele-

Pain. That would be the perfect word to describe how the Tropius was feeling at the moment. Thrust into a battle he clearly wasn't ready for, he was getting completely beaten up and burnt to a crisp. Why did Kris send him to battle a poison type, of all types, the one that he had the toughest time defeating. And it knew fire attacks! FIRE ATTACKS!! Mokele was certainly not having the greatest of days, and frankly wasn't sure he was going to get out of this fully conscious. But surely Kris had a reason for sending him out instead of one of his stronger companions. Mokele needed to prove himself. Even if it was against a small mammal more than half his size.

At the moment, however, Mokele was in way over his head. Two sinister looking dark clones were charging straight for him, while their puppeteer simply watched with a sort of glee. Perhaps he was David and Mokele was soon to be Goliath: Taken out by the underdog. But shouldn't he be the underdog, with little experience in the ways of battle.

"Whirlwind, Mokele." Mokele blinked. How was he supposed to gather up a gale of wind with only three of his wings? The prospect was ridiculous, but he trusted Kris. Mokele grimaced as he reared back and flapped his three remaining wings, the last blackened and hanging limp at his side. The blast of wind zoomed forward, slamming into the clones and throwing them backwards, canceling out their attack. The Stunky gaped in surprise. He had assumed the grass Pokemon would be too weak to counter.

Mokele managed a smirk. He sure had gotten lucky with that one.

"Sweet Scent," Kris commanded. Mokele blinked in surprise, then nodded as he shook his head and released a bright pink powder. He then blew the powder towards the Stunky, who at this point was deciding whether or not fleeing was a viable option.

The sweet-smelling powder took effect immediately.

Minion gave a whiff of the powder and a sort of lazy smile came over him. It was such a perfect and calming scent...so relaxing. His limbs became a tad numb, as if they wanted him to just stay and enjoy the wonderful scent that had washed over him and entered his nostrils.

Kris smiled, and ordered Mokele to use Growth. And so he did. A viridan aura surrounded Mokele as he summoned up his last vestiges of energy for one last manuever. Hit or miss, the Tropius would not have much left, and a knockout would be foreseeable.

Minion's gaze managed to catch this interesting sight. He blinked a couple of times, before he realized the alarm. He needed to get out of here. He could sure as hell outrun this lumbering, crippled dinosaur and his trainer. He about-faced and began to run away. Well, sort of. Apparently that scent had numbed his limbs and made a simple task such as running akin to wading through knee high muck. He cried out in alarm, and pushed his body to the limits to rid itself of this affliction. He took relief in the fact that he could already feel his limbs returning to normal as he picked up speed and strained less. He was almost free.

"Gotcha. Mokele, Razor Leaf now!" Mokele's eyes snapped open and he swung his three useable wings towards the fleeing Minion, a barrage of razor-sharp leaves shooting forth and heading right for the fleeing poison type.

<"C'mon...please hit...for Kris and me>"

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...
((OCC: @Firebomb525: You bunnied Pokefan0234’s character by saying how it felt when it was affected by the Attack and that it started to run away. Please try not to bunny again.))

~Cricket~

The Stunky started to run away, the affect of the Sweet Scent beginning to wear off. Auri was still clinging to Kris’s leg, until she spotted Remilia on the ground and she quickly rushed over to her and picked her up. She brought her over to Alli who couldn’t believe she forgot about Remilia’s sickness. She quickly got a Pecha berry from her bag and fed it to Remilia. The berry had the ability to cure poison, if eaten by a pokémon. Remilia quickly began to recover from her poisoning.

In the mean time Kris had commanded Mokele to use a Razor Leaf. Mokele gathered all his might and fired his strongest Razor Leaf ever at the fleeing Poison type pokémon. It was soon pelted with the leaves, and collapsed to the ground. “Go Pokeball!” Kris cried as he threw a pokeball at Stunky. The sphere flew through the air, bounced off the Stunky’s head, opened up, and sucked it inside with a red beam of light. The pokeball fell to the ground and began to wiggle as the light in the center flashed. All the pokémon and two trainers held their collective breath as they watched the ball wiggle. And after a few seconds, which to everyone seemed like several minutes, a loud ‘ping’ sounded from the pokeball as it stopped wiggling. “Yes I caught a Stunky!!!” Kris said as he ran over to the pokeball and picked it up and did a goofy victory dance. Alli quickly ran over to him and gave him a big hug, “Great job Kris, you too Mokele.” Kris turned to Mokele and said, “You were amazing Mokele! You deserve a rest, come on I’ll take you and our new friend here to get healed up.” And with that everyone headed inside the pokémon center. Kris handed over Mokele and Stunky to Nurse Joy to be healed. He went over to Rockawn and returned him to his pokeball and went over to one of the PCs. He opened a pokémon storage box and put Rockawn’s pokeball in the ball slot. With a flash of light the pokeball disappeared. Kris closed the PC and went back over to the group in the waiting area.

“So the Stunky is going to replace Rockawn.”Alli said once Kris had sat back down next to her. The pokémon were spread out on the floor in front of them. “Ya I figured a poison type would be more useful than a rock type in the long run.” Kris answered her. Alli nodded in agreement then asked, “What are you going to call him?” Kris thought for a moment then said,” I think I’ll call him Minion. Because when I looked at him, he looked an evil minion.” Alli smiled and said, “I just hope ‘Minion’, isn’t going to cause any trouble.” And the two continued to go on about how they thought Minion was going to fit in with their little ‘Family’.

Cricket turned to Sepra, who she was sitting next to on the bench they were sitting on this morning, and said jokingly, “You know that Minion was pretty cute.” But she quickly added with a laugh, “I’m kidding. I’m kidding.” She licked his face, “He isn’t even remotely as cute as you are.” Then she stood up and did a quick little full-body shake. “I’m going to go see how Remilia is doing.” And she went over to where Remilia was and sat down next to her, “Hey girl, how are you doing?”

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sepra

He was so focused on his stomach that when he heard a shout, he jumped and looked around quickly. He quickly located the source of the shout as his trainer Kris was being goofy as he managed to capture that stunky. He sighed and followed the group back indoors and sat down on the bench again. He was running on fumes as he sat there not really talking as the other pokemons were. He was distracted from his thoughts on food when Cricket said, “You know that Minion was pretty cute.” He quickly paled and gave her an angry glare as she quickly laughed awkwardly and added, “I’m kidding. I’m kidding.” She licked his face in hopes to pacify him. “He isn’t even remotely as cute as you are.” She then stood up and shook her body a bit and told him that she was going to check up on Remillia. He just sat there, fuming about the comment of minion being cuter than he was. He was going to have to keep an eye on Cricket to make sure she didn’t break his heart. The last thing he needed was to have a cheating mate. His stomach gurgled again and he whimpered this time. He was so hungry that he was feeling pain from the hunger. He stood up and padded over to Kris and looked up at him with pained eyes and let out a soft whimper. A paw absently holding his stomach as it gurgled again, angry at having no food to satisfy it’s demand.

OOC: You do know that we do bunny a bit whether intentional or not. Like in the battle of Sepra vs. Evgeni, I kind of bunnied Yayas.... It's hard to post a battle section against another player as you pretty much bunny. Sooo, I'd read the posts more carefully and point out that firebomb isn't the only one to bunny here. Several of us have bunnied slightly.

Lufiji

~Anubis~

Anubis stopped wandering around the field to watch Mokele battle a wild Stunky. The battle ended with Kris catching the Stunky and Kris doing an odd victory dance. Anubis chuckled a bit at it, but the thoughts of the earlier fight were still lingering in his mind, causing him to not react as cheerfully to Kris' victory as he normally would. The group was then called back into the Pokémon center to get some rest. Once they got in they waited somewhere near the middle of the Pokecenter for Mokele and the Stunky to get healed. He figured that now would be a good time to talk to someone, however since noone seemed to want to talk to him earlier, he figured that he shouldn't try to bother to do so now. Anubis then went and sat down in the back corner of the Pokecenter, since he was still feeling embarrased about earlier and didn't want the group to be associated with a Pokémon as 'weak' as he was. He looked up to see Cricket and Sepra discussing something, however he couldn't hear what since he was quite far away from them, and then saw Cricket walk away from Sepra and over to Remilia. Anubis decided not to intervene since he might say something wrong and cause an arguement or get himself into one, which he currently wasn't in the mood for.