• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Pixel Over Dex...V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynder

Yup, 'tis me!
Would you mind removing the shiny charizard I did like ages ago? It's really bad xD I'll make another pixel over though, and edit this post with it. (consider this post me reserving reshiram)

Last edited:

Poketris79

Legendary Trainer
I reserve Victini

IE: #494:Victini-Poketris79

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
http://i54.*******.com/2i7mufc.png
Good .

Alright a pixel-over thread! If this is still going I reserve Zweilous/Jiheddo.
IE: #634: Zweilous - ApocalypticAbsol

WhatTheApples?

so, i haven't really posted in this but once, but...
why isn't anyone enforcing the 400x400 rule thats in the first post? pixel overs are not meant to be ridiculously huge like some of them are. :/

EDIT: got it done.
#18 - Pidgeot
pidgeottransdone.png

i'm not happy with some parts but i'm tired of working on it @_@
also here's an old one, #104 - Cubone.
cubonetransdone.png

noww i'll reservee...
#179 - Mareep - WhatTheApples?

Last edited:

WhatTheApples?

oh jeez :| i didn't look through the entire thread. it was already done and it was the only one i was happy with :/ i mean theres multiples on there anyways, so it should be fine... i'm sorry, i really didn't knoww

[aka]

oh jeez :| i didn't look through the entire thread. it was already done and it was the only one i was happy with :/ i mean theres multiples on there anyways, so it should be fine... i'm sorry, i really didn't knoww
Well, I suppose it's not the end of the world. xD
At least I got plenty of experience out of it! :D
Now I guess I'll start on my other favorite Pokémon: #147: Dratini-[aka]

Recently made pixel overs (I'm highly aware that their sizes range; they've been made according to their size / a height scale that I conjured.) of Snivy, Servine, Foongus, and Tynamo; go ahead an use them if you'd like. Yes, I'm aware that Foongus is rather small; duh, it's only 8 inches tall, also happens to be rather thin in contrast to Tynamo, and yeah. Height based on actual Pokemon's height.
Gud.png

JO8.png

VRK.png

-.png

By the way, instead of being pixel overs of the official artwork by Sugimori, they're pixel overs of the actual sprites from Pokemon Black and White.

Eh, transparency? Sure, hold on. I don't even see why this forum loves transparency so much; it's just pixel art, thus there really isn't much of a need for it. Besides, unless you have the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard, copying and pasting it onto pretty much any program causes the background to appear pitch black, which is highly inconvenient if the pixel art also happens to consist of pure black. Then again, I suppose that pretty much every keyboard has said key, but eh.

edit: Transparencies added.

Last edited:

Chibi Pika

Stay positive

Cynder

Yup, 'tis me!
shiny_reshiram_pixel_over_by_cyndersalmondeyes-d41711s.png

KanaUchiha

~Sylph of Rage~
himotoshipixelover.png

#607-Himotoshi/Litwick
I was bored and there will probably be more to come :D i can do whichever right? as long as its not done already?

Status
Not open for further replies.