• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Power Legends 2: Unity

kacqn

Battle Subway

PG-13

Accepted Characters
deltakurumiru4:
Karina Chrono- Teleportation Powers/Purify Powers
Halt-Electric Powers
AbsolNinja66:
Dusk Spectre-Shedinja-Specter Powers
Arianna-Jirachi-Wish Powers
Glace Eon- Eeveelution Transformation Powers
Lakota Ryo-Lucario-Telepathic Powers
Lyra-Latias-Song/Creation Power
Minmin-Minun-electric Powers
Blitz Elemente-Manectric-Electric Powers
Phoenix-Entei-Fire/Healing Powers
DVB:
Diego-Pikachu-Crazy Mode/ Elemental Move Powers
Yanmegamaster:
Federico-Yanmega-Shadow Powers
Dragair-Dragonair-Shadow Powers
Loter-Ludicolo-Shadow Powers
lxldarknessxl:
Musica Lance Symphony-Gallade-Soulsong Powers
Melody Symphoney-Meloetta-Soulsong Powers
Gladius Gotoku-Latios-Soulsong Powers
lawmaster:
Lucas White-Vaporeon-Telekineses/Teleportation Power
Leaf Vesselius-Gallade-Telekineses/Teleportation Power
kacqn
Crescent Vi Eon-Chaos Powers
Darkeus De Shade-Chaos Powers
Night Vi Eon-Light Powers
Wind Skyline-Sky Powers
--------
Chapter 1: The Unity Guild

Sacred City-Clefable's Unity Guild

A large crowd of Pokémon appeared in front of the newly built Unity Guild, where the mayor was presenting a speech. "Hello fellow citizens, today is an glorious day!" said the old Noctowl. "Today, a guild will be opened! Not any guild though! It is the first Unity Guide ever!" The mayor took a deep breath and continued. "Unity Guilds are not your regular guilds! These guilds actually help Pokémon, protect the peace and do regular missions! When I mean protect the peace, I mean, we'll actually help regulate the peace. We'll do whatever we can to try and make Sacred Land a better place."

Many Pokémon where excited about the guild and many waited all week just to enter it. "Now," the mayor said, "the guild will be opened and all of you can have your first step into the guild!" the mayor said with a smile. "You may register yourself and start doing your missions in a team. Remember, Unity Guilds aren't just regular guilds, here we help Pokémon, whether it be ourselves or anyone else! We don't discriminate you by your tribe either! And, because our guild was made for helping, you'll have no limit on how many Pokémon on your teams!"

The mayor sent a signal to a Pokémon near a big timer. "Once the timer ends, you may enter the guild!" The big timer activated. The crowd was cheering. " Three! Two! One!" The timer ended and may Pokémon ran into the guild. You could say it was similar to a marathon. The mayor chuckled and went back to his office.

Meanwhile, at the guild, it was very busy. The registration booth had a long line, but eventually, they were cleared. The guild master who was a Clefable presented another speech. "Thank you for joining everybody! For joining I promise you this, you will have lots of fun and make new adventures! Along the way, we'll go through tough times, but I'm sure we'll overcome them!" the guild master cheered. "I hope as long as we're in this guild, we'll always help each other!" The new guild members clapped.

"If you need help, just come to my office." Once that was said, the guild master walked into his office and the new guild members tried to make teams.
----
[OOC: Please put where your character is. It causes less confusion.]

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Musica Lance Symphony/Melody Symphony/Gladius Gotoku

"Come on, Melody, why did you sign me up as well?!" Musica questioned, frowning. The two still had their cloaks and hoods on, so they were unrecognizable, but they were still bringing much attention.

"Come on nii-chan, it'll be fun!" Melody giggled, as Musica facepalmed. "Oh come on, it's not like you'll be locked up or anything, you'll still have your freedom!"

"Yea, but it's still limiting my freedom. I'm going to talk to the Guildmaster, right now." Musica grumbled, as he began to walk away. However, Melody took off her hood, and grabbed Musica's cloak. Many males gasped and blushed at the face of Melody, and Musica sighed again. "Melody, put your hood back on. I don't trust these people, and I don't want any perverts hanging around my little sister, okay?"

"Well, I'm part of this guild now, and if you want to keep those people away, you'll limit your freedom anyway, so just come on." Melody said, as Musica grabbed a hand that was reaching for Melody. "Yea, you can protect me like that, thanks, nii-chan."

Musica sighed, and threw the hand, along with its owner, outside of the guild door with one throw. "Touche, little sis."

"Yea, okay. Now, take your hood off as well." Melody ordered, but Musica just grinned. "Fine then. You can do as you want, but I don't like wearing a cloak, much less a hood."

"Yea yea, I get it." chuckled Musica, and he smiled to her. "Now, go make some friends, while I stay far away, but keeping an eye on you. Like Gladius does."

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: i an still working on the knight's SU, so for now he will simply pop in and out, keeping Karina safe. However, he is the same Sneasel from the other PPL2 thing, so the ohters MIGHT remember him. Does the name ring a bell? On another note, the Scrafty was a random NPC i picked from the crowd

Karina the Celebii

"You sure you want to do this?" spoke the Knight Of Blood Froest through Karina's telepathy.

"Relax Halt" spoke Karina back to him "The Guild will be free of any rif-raf for the day."

Karina was walking in the general direction of the Guild, and all she was thinking of was meeting new people and learing more about the world than that of the forest. Outside the gates to the guild, Karina signaled to the nearby trees, where a shadowed figure stood, poused to leap in at the moments notice. "To think that Halt still has no negative feelings for me, dispite what i did that day...BAH! who cares! time to meet new pokemon!" thought Karina before walking into the Guild yard. "Wow...so many pokemon...the forest barly has a thrid of of this many on a good day..." awed Karina as she walked around.

"Hey Babe, want to be on the same team? I could protect real close.." spoke a random Scrafty from the crowd, quickly walking up to Karina and sliding real close to her.

"Uh...hi..no i have protection..ah.." spoke Karina softly, being really uncomfortable with the Scrafty. As his hand slowly made its way down her back, the knight suddenly jumped from the tree, smashing the scrafty in the face with a High Jump Kick, and just as fast, lept into the trees and became invisble to all eyes.

"Sorry" spoke Karina to the limb Scrafty and walked off into the crowd, only seen by a few eyes.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego The Pikachu
(Now 13% crazier, 93% stronger and 42% awesomer)

A slightly larger-than-normal Pikachu was among in the crowd. Not many knows where he came from, although from his looks, he is a traveler. Despite his neutral gaze, his mind was analyzing. He was carrying a sack. A sack filled with stuff. Interesting stuff. Maybe even MacGuffins, who could say? Not even Diego can. Meanwhile, he was deciding whether to join or not. He was walking and thinking, causing him to accidentally bump into someone. "Ack! Sorry about that," Diego said before he noticed who it was. It was a Meloetta. "Um... hi. My name is Diego," Diego said as he held out his hand for his new friend. He was trying to keep his blush down. He noticed she was wearing a cloak and a figure kinda near her was as well.

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"Ah, yes... It's fine." Melody answered, blushing a bit as she got up and dusted herself off, but then she looked over at a certain cloaked pokemon who, although was unrecognizable, was clearly Musica. "Oh calm down, nii-chan. He didn't touch me anywhere."

"Well, excuse me for being protective of my little sister." sighed Musica, as he chucked yet another pervert outside. "I swear, every time you take off your hood and someone sees your face, I have to deal with ninty perverts. Put your hood back on and give your older brother a break."

"Oh come on, what's the harm? In fact, you should be taking your hood off as well!" Melody said, when Musica punched a Hitmonchan in the face, sending him flying.

"No way, Melody. Anyway... if any of you perverts touches my little sister, I will tear you apart." Musica growled as he pulled out his silver sword as proof. After putting it away, he began to walk away, when he faced Diego. "You seem to be a good person... keep my sister safe, will you?"

"Don't be overprotective, nii-chan!"

"I'm not being overprotective, I can sense emotions, and a lot of the people here are perverts, but all of them are cowards, so that's why I'm leaving. Honestly, if you just listened to me and learned to fight, I wouldn't have to bother doing this every time." Musica sighed, as he began to walk away.

Melody sighed, and put her hood back on. She then turned around and shook Diego's hand. "My name is Melody. Nice to meet you, Diego."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hey, a Celebi. Haven't met one of your kind in a while." Musica chuckled, as he approached Karina.

"Stay away, jerk, I saw her first!" yelled a very pissed off Scrafty, and Musica stabbed his sword in the ground a centimeter in front of the Scrafty's face.

"Oh? I don't think I heard that quite right. I am in a bad mood today, so I suggest you stop being a perv and leave right now, before I deal some pain." Musica growled, as his hood was slightly moved by a wind. The Scrafty, now looking scared, rushed off, and Musica put his sword back onto his back, then smiled to Karina. "Sorry about that, some people are real perverts... First they go after my little sister, now a cute Celebi like you?"

Musica shook his head, as he turned around. "Disgraceful. Find me if you ever need protection from idiots like those again. I am a psychic type, so if you cannot reach me, just simply yell 'Musica' out loud in your head."

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego The Pikachu

Diego simply sweatdropped when he saw the siblings argue. However, he was slightly offended by the statement. "You know, not everyone here is hormone-happy," he said neutrally, though by his eye twitching once, he was kinda offended. However, it went away when Musica said he was a good person. Diego just smiled. However, he was also keeping an eye for any shady characters. He kinda did want someone to try something, so he could show off a little bit. "So, what's the name of your big brother who is currently weeding out the weak perverts," Diego said as he saw Musica threatened another bad guy away. "Oy, buddy, save some for me! You're not the only one who wants to beat them away," he says as he waved at Musica and Karina. However, he thought he saw something or someone near her. 'Wonder if she has her own bodyguard?" he thought as he hoped Musica wouldn't get himself in trouble. After all, he was going to become his new best friend.

OOC: I feel nutty today, so excuse the nutty behavior~ XD

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Karina the Celebii, and the NPC for now Halt the Sneasel

"Please...don't help me...he won't like it.." spoke Karina to Musica, at the same time looking at the ground. The trees ruslted a little, and suddenly a Sneasel stood behind Musica, his left eye staring directly at the back of Musica's head, while his right eye was closed, the ugly crimson scar prominate.

"Stay away from her, or else you will be crimsoned" spoke the Sneasel with venom dripping from his words, and a strange crackiling filled the air. "Touch her, and the penelty is pain. Do anything with the thought of mating to her, and the penelty is death. if you understand, give me the final word." and with that Halt vanished into the wind.

"Um...sorry, Halt can be...a little protective of me. I..think it is because he cares....but i don't really know..." spoke Karina, holding her right elbow with her left hand. She was blushing alot from the exchange, and she really hoped that Halt would not interfier with her time here too much..

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"WOOOOAAAH there buddy. In case you haven't noticed, I just helped her, told her to ask me if she ever needed my help, then was about to leave just now. I never wished to do any harm, but if you really want to fight, then bring it on. If you don't want to waste your energy and time fighting someone who could easily beat you, then go back to protecting her, because while we were talking, this little nub got here again." Musica said, as he reached down, grabbed a certain creature, and chucked the same Scrafty as before up, then whacked him with the side of his sword. This made no wounds, but it sure caused a major bruise, and caused the Scrafty to go flying. "Home Run!"

After laughing a bit, Musica turned around to face Halt. "Listen, helping her from the shadows won't be must help. Halt, was it? Well, if you wish to protect the girl you like, do it straight out like a real man."

Musica smiled, as he used psychic to lift up a rock that was under Karina, making sure that the rock goes around her, and began to spin the rock in the air. The rock turned out to be a Geodude, which Musica curled up into a ball, and began to spin it on his finger. "See, guys like these may be perverts, but they are usually cowards. You need to lighten up, while keeping Charisma. If you do that, you can prevent things like these before they happen."

Then, he turned around to go back into the guild. "Well, you should also give her some free time as well. If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it is yours. If you want to talk, find me. If you want to fight, find me. If you want to get guidance, find me. I'm an all-around helping traveller... I was only in a bad mood for now because of my sister signing me up to the guild."

Musica began to whistle, as he walked back inside. He suddenly stopped, and turned around. "Also, don't you think she's a bit too small for someone of my height? Nobody wants to mate with the dead, unless possibly if you are a ghost type... and if I tried anything, she'd get crushed, so yea. No worries about me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melody

"Umm... sorry about how he acted. He gets overprotective of me when I make him angry..." Melody shyly spoke, as Musica walked back to the two.

"Excuse my behavior earlier... you see, I am a traveller, and Melody here signed me up for this guild, which limits my freedom. Getting my freedom limited made me a bit angry... so, i kind of let my stress out on random people with bad intentions." Musica bowed, then held a hand out. "My name is Musica Lance Symphony. If you had heard of me before, please do not speak of it."

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego The Pikachu

"Not really. I'm a traveler too. But it gets lonely after a while. My teachers were cool... but they are... quirky," Diego says as he begins to remember his masters who taught him moves. He remembered his first master, a powerful, responsible but fun-loving Lickilicky. He was like an older brother, but he was a bit... weird. Especially with that... Diego suddenly cringed as he remembered a disturbing memory. He cut off the train of there. "My first teacher, the one I traveled the longest with is kind of a pervert... but not the kind you would expect..." he said as he waited for them to question why. "My name is Diego and I joined to find artifacts, help people and meet new friends. So now..." Diego said before pointing dramatically at Musica. "You are my best friend. And together we will save the world!" he said. "So come everyone!" Diego said as he pointed at Halt, Sarina, Melody and Musica. "Let us become a team!" he finished before he began laughing at his goofiness. "I haven't felt this nutty in a while," he said while he saw everyone was either giggling or resisting to smile at his display.

Someone please guess what makes his master unusual.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Musica Lance Symphony/Melody/Gladius/Eve

"...err... dude, yer kinda strange..." Musica said, but he was chuckling, not frowning. "But then again, everyone is strange in one way. Yer similar to a Mudkip I once met named Rush, but he's MUCH crazier. The little guy was never sad."

"Anyway... I'm 16, while my sister Melody is 13." Musica chimed, then he looked straight up. "and up there, the Latios is Gladius Gotoku, age 30. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, GLADIUS?!"

"Yes sir!" came Gladius's voice, replying to Musica's shout. A few pokemon were confused about the noise, while, others were confused about who caused the noise.

"Oh, and this, is my dear friend and partner, Musica Gladius. Musical Blade." Musica smiled, as he took the sword off his back. He tossed it into the air, and it came down as a guitar. "It can turn into any musical instrument and back, but if anyone other than me touches it, they'll get blasted away once they get within a inch's diameter. Same for my necklace, although you can't see it right now."

"Nii-chan, take off your hood!" Melody said, as an Eevee popped her her out of Musica's hood. "Oh, that's Eve, a newborn Eevee... yes, none of us are blood related, but we have all been gathered by Musica. We used to be orphans, he saved us.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Karina the Celebii, Knight of Blood Forest

"Yes...a team would be nice...but i have to be joined by my friend that threatened you earilier..his name is Halt, but he has a lot of anger towards anyone who touches me...sorry.." spoke Karina, still looking at the ground. This time, Halt suddenly appeared near Karina, and spoke to the other with his signuture cold look.

"Listen...as i said to the hooded one over there with the eevee, anyone of you who touches the princess will anwser to me, and i am not in a good mood as it is." spoke Halt with even more anger in his voce than that was showing in his eye. Transporting the princess from the forest to the Guild was done, but he was stuck here until she wanted to leave. Noticing a sly Scrafty in the shadows looking at Karina with a "hungry" look, Halt used Extreme Speed and appeared to teleport to the Scrafty. Picking up the Scrafty by the throat, he spoke in a venomous voice. "You want Karina, you must DIE first." Electricity surronded his right fist, and he punched a hole striaght through the Scraggy's chest. Reappearing to the others, he gave a small nod, and jumped into the trees, and vanished.

Karina started crying, and fell to the ground. "I am so sorry! Halt just follows orders, he has to do what he does. Please believe me" begged Karina

DVB

Philosopher Knight
No one asked... Well, a cameo from his master anyway. And yeesh, Halt went even more loco than last time.

Diego The Pikachu

Diego just looked around at all the newcomers. He wondered how his new best friend befriended so may people. He was more impressed on how he was. "Wow, I have to say that is really awesome," Diego said before he noticed the Scrafty. He then paled as he saw the gruesome action performed by Halt. He felt saddened by what Karina did. His fur then stood on end. His left ear then began twitching. "Oh boy..." Diego said as he was shivering. However, he managed to regain himself before going and leaning toward Karina. "Don't worry, I'm sure he had the best intentions. Or that he plans to keep you to himself," he says as he was nervous. He was actually feeling sorry for the guy. Then someone burst through the door and literally knocked most of the applicants away out of the building. He was large and in charge. He was Diego's first teacher. He was...

A Lickilikki dressed as a drag queen. Looking even more gaudy and flamboyant than Lady Gaga was Diego's master. A Prince of a far-off kingdom, he was one of the most powerful Pokemon around. "Hell-O my lovelies! Diego-boy, I have come to see you and your darling friends!" Prince Gogo said as he embraced his student. "And you made such attractive friends!" he said as he stared at someone with a cloak. "You see... my master, he is..." Diego began before Lickilikki picked up Musica with his tongue. "You are a good-looking guy! I do like younger men, though anyone of them is fine," he says as he would most certainly terrify anyone around. "He's Pretty Darn Gay," Diego said as he couldn't help but smile at his friend's predicament. "I am proud of it and I love it!" he yelled out loud in his voice. It was odd, he could switch from baritone to soprano easily. He then gave Melody, Diego and Karina a big hug while hugging Musica with his tongue.

"If you value your health or your..., just don't attack him or you will get a tongue-lashing. Literally," Diego said loud enough for Halt to hear.

OOC: Gaudier than Lady Gaga, gayer/cooler/more awesome than Wallace Wells and one of the strongest normal types in the world, Prince GoGo the Lickilikki.
Anyway, because Musica is a prince and Karina a princess, they would most likely have heard of Prince Gogo. Mainly for his infamously legendary strength and even more infamously legendary gayness. And because they're royalty.

Last edited:

kacqn

Battle Subway
Night and Wind
Sacred City/ Sacred City Guild

Two Pokémon, a Cresselia and a Braviary were 'walking' towards the guild. "Hurry up WInd!" the Cresselia said. "We're going to be late! Fly us there!" The Braviary sighed. "Fine, princess..." The Braviary carried the Cresselia all the way to the guild. "You don't need to call be princess, Night will do fine." Night replied. Wind finally reached the guild. "Let's hurry up before the list is full." Night 'ran' inside. She went to the form and signed both her name and Wind's. Wind when inside. "You're fast today, Night." Wind spoke. "Well, today is the opening of this new guild." she replied.Somewhere else a certain Scrafty walked around after being healed. "What do we have here...?" the Pokémon looked at the Cresselia. "Maybe she'll go out with me...Hehehehe..." The Scrafty ran to Night. "Hey lady!" The Scrafty managed to say a few words before Wind stared at him. "Air...Blast." Wind suddenly blow the Scrafty outside the guild building, Wind got blown back too. Night sighed. "He seemed like a nice guy Wind, you shouldn't attack every Pokémon that tried to talk to me." Wind replied. "You don't know how nice he was..."

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(By the way, nobody should be able to recognize Musica yet, nobody knows how he looks as the Prince except a few people, and they will all be NPCs, or my character)

Musica Lance Symphony

"DON'T. YOU. DARE. TOUCH. ME. AGAIN." Musica growled, as he grabbed the toungue, tied it in a knot, threw it at the ground, and stabbed his sword into the center of the knot. No wounds were made, but if GoGo moved before Musica took out the sword, GoGo's tongue would be chopped off. Even now, due to the magic powers of the sword, GoGo was in immense pain, for he was being rejected by the sword. "Move, your tongue gets sliced off. Reach for my magic sword, a strong rejection will send you flying, and your tongue will get chopped off. Only I or my family members can touch it without feeling pain, so don't even try. I hate homosexuals! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

Musica, gritting his teeth, looked over to Karina, and handed her a hankerchief. "Here, wipe your tears. No matter what your friend has done or will do, it will never be your fault. If he is being a bother, confront him. Your life is your decision, nobody can take that right away from you."

Calming down a bit, Musica took his sword out, and put it on his back. "Prince GoGo, leave now. If I ever hear that you have touched a man against his will again, I will find you, chop your tongue off, beat you with it, and much, MUCH more. Not even women. Do not touch me, my sisters, or my friends against their will again, EVER IN YOUR LIFE. If you do, I will find a new list of torture methods to fit your needs."

Leaving the prince's tongue tied, Musica turned around to Karina once more, and spoke. "Seeing as how I only threatened you and tied your tongue, while you grabbed me with your tongue and touched my sister when she did not like it, as well as making the moment even worse, your people, nor your parents will EVER agree if you even attempt to attack me. Not only that, your homosexuality will drop your people's morality for many reasons, so they will barely work for you in the first place. You attack me now, YOU will be seen as the villain, and your people will lose the small shred of faith in you, for you will make many enemies for the sake of fighting one. Not only that..."

Musica took off his hood, and growled at GoGo. His Gallade face was exceptionally charming to most females in the room, and their eyes became hearts. "but I am a Fighting Type, and a pretty damn strong one at that. You try to fight me, you will suffer here, and more so when you return to your home. Leave now, and pray you do not meet me again."

Musica walked out of the guild, calming himself down with Calm Mind, as he accidentally bumped into a Cresselia. "Ah, I aplogize. This has been a rough day for me... from losing part of my freedom to meeting a homosexual prince. Once again, I apologize."

The charming Gallade prince then bowed. "I do hope you forgive me, princesses of the Eon Tribe."

Of course, Musica recognized the two princesses for he had seen pictures and reports about them many times, as well as seeing them recently, while he was walking through a forest. Neither of them saw him, but he had seen them. Also, being a Prince, he knew the other royal families well.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego The Pikachu

At that point, bad things happened. And I mean Bad Things. Now despite his oddities, he was a powerful and generous Lickilikky. One who could beat the Gallade down if he wanted too. However, there was one rule with Diego on the other hand. You never attack someone precious to him ever. Ever. When he saw what the Gallade did, he snapped. A Substitution was instantly made and remove the blade, being destroyed in the process. (As in the duplicate) Meanwhile, Diego looked at where Musica was going. An instant later, he was gone. Prince GoGo simply shook his head as his tongue went inside. "My kingdom is filled with bis and gays" Prince GoGO said quietly and nonchalantly. Now, he really didn't know what was going on so he didn't really think he should be blamed. Also, was the Gallade really that narrow-minded to think his people would reject him.. Afterall, he wouldn't do anything, unless the Gallade was of royalty. He noticed that his student was gone. "Oh dear," he said as he shook his head.

Someone would have noticed a trail of blazing grass that materialized. Diego used Extreme Speed as the ThunderPunch began to grow larger and crackle from yellow to dark blue. He had zipped around anyone in his path until he leaped into the air.

"Big. Mistake." he said before he unleashed a devastating Thunderpunch onto Musica's head, boosted by ExtremeSpeed.

OOC: darkness, if you hate gays, then I am afraid I will no longer participate in this RPG.

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(It's Musica, not me. My characters aren't 100% based off of me, you know. -_- IT's just that my character is a proud warrior, so therefore, he hates homosexuals.)

((There are many reasons why it was forbidden for those of the royal family to be a homosexual, some of which I will be noting now. These work in the world of Pokemon as well, so don't think that I'm just making these up to spite you.))

"...What now?" Musica said calmly, using his own Thunder Punch, but with an open hand, grabing the punch. To make sure it blocked the attack, an Ice Punch was also combined into it, stopping the extra power given by the Extremespeed. There was a large hole in the cloak... he would have to buy a new one. There were many rules to the thones, and it was forbidden for those of the royal family to approach someone shamelessly, and even more so if he is a homosexual. This was especially because a homosexual heir to a kingdom would ultimately mean the death of the entire kingdom, for a homosexual will prefer his or her own gender, leading to no true heirs. If they do not have a heir, the Kingdom will be overtaken by the ruler of another Kingdom easily, for there will be no ruler of the kingdom. If there was an adopted one, the morale of the people, as well as their trust in their ruler, will be dropped. This was common knowledge to anyone and everyone of royal families. Not only that, if a prince was to bother someone before that person did anything, then that particular someone stopped the prince from doing so, it was not thought of as crime, but as self-defence. Ignorance of this rule would be seen as tyranny, and the king would lose many followers. Ruling a kingdom was all about loyalty, and loyalty about morale. Prince GoGo was the cause of the hate of many heirs to kingdoms so far in the first place, for he was different, and as shown just now, pretty shameless of his actions. His situation was like hanging onto a cliff with one finger right now, so there was no choice for the king of that Kingdom but to refuse any attack requests by GoGo in the first place. It was all common sense, and Musica did NOT like being touched by someone Musica had detested for a while.

"Why did you attack me, Diego? I do not like being touched by him, especially not with his tongue. Even for a Lickilikky, it is known to be shameful to use their tongue to touch someone, especially if that someone is a stranger to the owner of the tongue, or if the owner of the toungue be of a royal family. These have been set many millenia before our own, and have been punished in far worse ways since. You have no reason to attack me, I was giving him a break as it was." Musica noted, and glared at Diego. "I do not care if you think I made a mistake, I have let him off easy. He is lucky I am not of the royal families of one of the clans that are harsher than others. In fact, any royal family member would have done the same, or worse."

kacqn

Battle Subway
Night and Wind
Sacred City/ Sacred City Guild

Night blushed at Musica. "All is forgiven." she said. "...Princess..." Wind mumbled. Wind notices that Night seemed different. It can't be... No...it's probably my imagination. Wind thought. Wind pulled Night from Musica. "Sorry, but I need to talk to her, it is very important." Wind grabbed Night with his claws and flew away. "Wind...Let he down!" Night screamed. "I'm sorry, but I have to do this for your own good." Wind noticed that Night seemed normal, like nothing happened. But...She seemed strange a few minutes ago... Wind decided to let Night down. Once Night reached the down she ran back to the guild, to see Musica.
Wind sighed. "Night's love struck again." Wind looked around. "I'm too far from the guild." Wind was silent. "What to do? Maybe purchase a Gear, or get a magazine for Night." Wind looked around again. "Night better be safe..." he mumbled. Wind was very protective of Night. It's actually better like this, quietness all around. Nobody bothering you, no danger- Wind thought, until he sensed that Night was heading towards a battle. Damn it! Wind raced to the guild, where the battle was happening.
Night ran to Musica and hugged him right after Diego attacked. "Are you okay? I'll get the kingdom's most famous doctor to check on you! Once Wind got there he was embarrassed by Night. She never has been THAT love stuck before... Night kept on hugging Musica, paying no attention to the battle. Night looked at Diego. "Sorry what my- I mean this Gallade did. He's sorry! Please stop the battle." Princess... I've NEVER seen you like that... Wind thought.
"Wind, can you go prepare for the wed-" Night just noticed had she said. "Oops..." Night was embarrassed.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego The Pikachu

Diego just stood before he began laughing. But it was a cruel, mirthless laugh before he stared at his former friend. His eyes were cold and his expression looked deathly serious.
"...An heir. I should have known. You guys are all alike. You hate people who are different. Here's some news, buddy. The Kingdom where Prince GoGo is from, it is THE SANCTUARY OF BISEXUALS AND HOMOSEXUALS!" Diego said before electricity crackle din the air. "You... ALL OF YOU! YOU HATE ANYONE WHO IS DIFFERENT! HE DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS PREFERENCE. INSTEAD OF MOPING ABOUT IT, HE EMBRACED IT! HE DIDN'T DENY HIS NATURE OR ANYTHING!" Diego yelled out as he glared at him.

"The Kingdoms of the West, they tolerate him. They don't think bad of him. They even call him courageous and compassionate. Because despite the jeering, the glares, the hatred, he became a powerful leader to protect his people. From you and from themselves. If it wasn't for them, then war would have happened! The Kingdoms were loyal because some of the most powerful and talented pokemon were gay. They had to hide it because of the intolerance of people like you," Diego continued.

"As to why I am attacking you. It is simple. You attacked someone precious to me. Much like you tossed out the perverts before Prince GoGo cleared the rest of them out and how Halt dealed a fatality on the Scraggy, you hurt my master. So I will get retribution," Diego said before he realized that there was someone else here. "Excuse me, ma'am. But he isn't sorry. No one is," Diego said. Prince GoGo simply walked in front before he let out his tongue and it glowed blue. He struck Diego many times before Diego collapsed. "Master..." he began before the Lickilicky sighed. "Diego. Remember what I have taught you. We must endure the hatred of others. Otherwise we would seek to their level and strife would be created. I am not unhappy he attacked me. I may have had it coming. Then again, I didn't know he was a noble. Nor would I expect the Celebi princess or the Eon Princess to be here. Surely, they are not hateful. And if they are and act it on me, I will gladly take it. Hatred is meant to be contained," he said as Diego looked at the ground and then at Musica. "If you are wondering, I simply used a variant of Me First combined with Disable. I was able to predict his moves and then Disable them," he said as he looked at Musica.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt the Knight, Karina the Princess

Halt suddenly slamed down near the other, his entire body electrified, his left burning with hatred. In an instent, the electricity and his anger vanished and he approached Musica. "Listen, can you do me a favor, one knight to another? Karina is deathly afraid of music, and i was wondering if you and your adopted sister could kindly not play any as long as she is alone with either of you. She gets....angry....and the only one who is able to stop her is me. so please, no music." begged Halt to Musica. Turning on his heel, he approached Night and bowed to her.

"My Lady Night, I am Sir Halt, Knight Of Blood Forest. I am in your service for as long as Karina is in this city. You simply need to slightly cut a tree, enough to make the sap run, and call my name, Sir Halt, and i will arrive." spoke Halt to Night in a chivilous mannor. Turing to Prince Gogo, he repeated the speach, and with that, suddenly vanished with the next wind gust.

"Melody, your brother is and intresting one, is he always that protective of you?" Karina asked Melody.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(DVB? Just so you know, I am NOT a hater of homosexuals. Sure, I don't like it when they approach me in that way, but I don't hate them generally. In fact, one of my closest friends are a homosexual, and is fine about it.)

"Ugh, that hurt... Diego, what I did was fair punishment, and I didn't cause wounds or any sort of pain that would remain. Even if his people accept him, even if other kings of that area accept him, it's just plain sad if he is going around licking people just because he's gay. It is a shameful thing to do, and if he is taking pride in it, then it is barely any pride at all!" Musica growled, readying a Bulldoze, Psychic, Rock Slide, and multiple Agilities, when Night came.

"err... are you okay? Your face is pretty red..." noted Musica, being himself. Himself being sombody who acts compassionate to anyone who doesn't bother him more than needed. He got out of his fighting position, and scratched the back of his head. He looked at the crowd, who might get caught in by their fight. He blushed. "Well, if I fight, it'll just be a bother to more people, so I guess I'll stop. Besides, people may get caught up in our fight... the innocent shouldn't be punished."

Then, he smiled sheepishly to Diego. "Sorry... I had a rough day, as you know. I sometimes snap, when I get angered so much. From getting lost to getting chased by a mob to getting signed up to the guild against my will to pervs bothering my little sister to overprotective Sneasels to the strangest prince I ever heard of in my life, no offence, caused this..."

Musica put his hood back on, pulled out an apple, and tossed it to Diego. "Here. An apple, the fruit of apology."
(Apples are not the fruit of apology as far as I know, this was just a pun, since one of the words for apology in Korean sounds and is written the same as the word for apple. ^^;)

Then, he noticed something, and shot a Heal Pulse to heal Diego's burnt hand. The Fire Punch from earlier did stop the extra power, but it was also powered up by the electricity from both sides, so the Fire Punch did more damage. "Sorry about the burn, it was completely untintentional."

"YOUNG MASTER!!!!" came a voice, and Gotoku flew over, furious, and began to look over Musica's poisoned status. Quickly, Gotoku handed Musica a Lum Berry, which he hesitantly ate. "Did you get in ANOTHER fight?!"

"Hey, excuse me for being a fighting type. You know that a teenage fighting type sometimes loses to hormones." Musica laughed, but Gotoku rolled his eyes.

"Yes, and for whatever reason, you don't seem to have any horemones other than anger. Your hood falling off in a crowd of Lopunny's didn't help either. Really, the only explanation on why you barely get affected by Attract attacks, and rather get annoyed by them, that I can think of is that it is because of your bloodline. Of course, you changing your personality contradicts that, but-" began Gladius, but Musica took off his hood, raised an eyebrow, and put it back on. "Of course. I shall mend your wounds, THEN lecture you."

"Yea, sorry, Prince GoGo. Atleast you weren't the ones coming after me, in which case I would have used the special things that make me unique." Musica laughed, ignoring all pain.

"Young Master, why didn't you use Teleport and Shadow Sneak?! With those two moves, you could have been-" began Gladius, but Musica cut him off.

"Gladius, remember what I say?"

"...running away, hiding, or using attacks from far away is cheap and for the cowardly?"

"Exactly, Gladius. Of course, if the enemy if using long-range attacks, it is fine, I guess, but that's no fun." Musica laughed, and Gladius rolled his eyes.

"You must forgive my young master... You should know, Prince GoGo, that being a Prince, you have expectations. I do not know for your country, but in ours, the Prince is to become strong, protect his followers, and take all pain onto his people onto himself instead. Unfortunately, my young master had even more expectations than already necessary... so..."

"I ran away from home." Musica dully noted, smiling as if nothing was wrong. "Good thing I had wings as part of my power... I didn't want to hurt anyone. It also helped that I can do this."

Wind swirled around Musica, and he disappeared. Soon, he reappeared at his original spot, drinking some coffee. A strong wind rushed past everyone, while Gotoku and Musica calmly stood there. "Super Speed. Great in a fight, but ruins the fun. I dislike fights, but if I am to be in one, then why not enjoy myself?"

"Dear Prince, please use your original personality, although you have been having a bad d- ye- ...okay, so you've been having a bad time overall, but you should retain your personality."

"Why? This helps disguise myself. My parents are still searching for me, I like being free, I can stay away from my parents giving me millions of me marrage applications, it's better this way." Musica noted, smiling. He turned to Night, as Eve rushed out of the guild, and hopped into his arms, crying. "Oh, I'm fine, Eve. I'm fine... Thank you for stopping me, miss Night. I might have accidentally began using my powers, exposing myself... or dragging the innocent into our squabble. My name is Musica Lance Symphony... or as you know, the only Prince of the Soulsong Tribe."

Melody looked to Katrina. "No, he's just been having a bad time ever since he left his kingdom, and he's been accepting all the hate and blame onto his own body ever since... this was the first time in a while that he exploded."