• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Power Legends 2: Unity

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego the Pikachu
Luxray Luxray Hotel, Sacred Forest

Diego looked impressed. "Nice. However, how long until business calls us to do our job?" Diego asked his friends. He stretched himself before putting himself in a meditative position. He was trying to ease and accelerate the rate of regaining his strength since the battle. He was also thinking about Eviolite. He really didn't want armor; maybe he could see if eating would somehow make it a permanent upgrade. He wasn't sure though and decided to continue meditating. "I wonder how Halx and Sarina are doing..." he thought as he was meditating.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"Okay, well, just don't eat it when you find it." Musica chuckled, walking towards Night. When he got close enough, he bowed. "Hello, miss Night. How are you today?"

"Talking to your girlfriend, Musica?" Hayate smiled, and Musica began to blush a bit, turning towards him, and glaring at him. "Fine, fine. I'll back off. Besides, remember the last time we faught eachother full-blast?"

"No duh, you went berserk, and I had to end up teaming up with a certain seven people... It's the only time I got to see Priest-san fighting..." Musica answered, rolling his eyes.

"Wow, complete change in personality whenever those two talk." both Melodys laughed.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Night and Wind
Luxury Luxray

Night smiled. "I'm fine." Wind sighed. "I just we might have to buy things from the hotel. Perhaps they have good quality items. berries, Potions and other stuff. Since we're dealing with outlaws we will need as much help we can get." Night was going to walk to the castle until Wind said, "That does not mean you need to bring the army Princess..." Night sighted. Wind looked around, "Now...where exactly are the shops?"

Night stole the keys from Wind and tried to go to the elevator. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked. Night gave him back the keys. "I guess we should go into our rooms." When Wind walked to the elevator and pushed the button he was surprised. There were stairs. "Sir, I believe you are looking at the employee elevator, the one beside it is the guest elevator." A Luxray said. Wind pressed the bother button and nearly fainted. "We believe that our guests should be in top shape, so we have no elevators. Plus, we have narrow room so you may not use your powers, wings or natural abilities. Thank you for-" Wind broke the speaker with one of his attacks. He wasn't happy on spending money, especially on these rip-offs.

"Night, remind me never to go to any hotels." he asked. "Sure." she replied.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Hayate whistled, but when he opened his mouth to talk, Musica placed a blade at his neck, making him sweatdrop. "Fine, jeez. I can't joke around with you anymore, huh? The little prince has all grown up!"

Musica laughed as Hayate began to pout. The two of them went into their rooms, when they noticed that Musica went into Night's room, and Hayate went into Lakota's, and they both walked out, going into the correct rooms. "Darn my lack of direction!"

Musica fell onto his bed, not realising that his room was right next to Night's, and that she could quite clearly hear him, and began talking. "dammit... how come whenever I see miss Night... I always... remember... 'that person'?"

kacqn

Battle Subway
Night and Wind
Luxury Luxray

Night wondered who Musica was talking about. Meanwhile, Wind was still mad about his money. Night went on the bed. "Wind, when will we have a real adventure? An adventure where its kind of like the movies. An adventure where we fight for our lives against more powerful opponents." Wind stared at her. "She's nothing like her sisters..." he mumbled.
Night felt sleepy. "Musica, Hayate, Melody's, Glace, Karina, Halt, Lakota, and everyone else...let's have a fun time..." Night fell asleep. Wind tried to order food for everyone, but the room service was apparently out of service. Wind was mad a little. "Let's go to the restaurant after."

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
Team Heartsease
Luxury Luxray Hotel

"We don't need a restaurant. I can cook some stuff," Blitz said, and then got out his chef's hat. He borrowed some Oran Berries from Lakota, and cooked them. Then, he got out a toasted bread wrap, and put the berries in it. Then, he used the right spices, and filled it with cheese. After folding the wrap, he drizzled sour cream on top of it. Glace, Minmin, Dusk, and Lakota all gorged themselves. Arianna was busy looking for Diego. "Everyone can have!" Blitz said, whipping up about twenty more dishes.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego the Pikachu

Diego suddenly yawned as he finished his meditation. He was feeling sleepy. It was a long day and he needed to sleep. He got off the couch and was wandering around for a little bit However, he then saw Arianna. "Hey Ari," Diego said before he hugged her once more. However, he ended up falling asleep while hugging her. Before he did, he muttered to her: "You're so nice, soft and pretty..." Diego was dreaming... he usually didn't dream. He was in a massive playground. He saw that he was a Pichu. Not only that, he saw all of his friends were just little kids like he was now. And so they frolicked and play and laughed. Diego smiled in his sleep...

AbsolNinja66

Team Heartsease

Arianna loved how Diego layed on her shoulder. She put him to bed, and gave him a blanket. Before she left, she gave him a kiss on his cheek. Then, she went away, blushing as she did so. Soon, all of Team HEartsease saw her. "Where have you been?" they asked her. But she didn't answer.

Sorry for short one.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"Hayate, it's time for you and the others to leave. Your job's going to begin." Musica spoke, coming into the room and joining the others. It was clear that he had been crying, for there were clear tear marks on his face. Seeing this, Hayate got up, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Musica... you're going to have to forget her one day. It wasn't your fault that she... you know." Hayate spoke, Musica hanging his head low. "In fact, take pride that you still forgive the Chaos for doing what they did, and not bearing a grudge upon them. We both know that it's not your fault that she lost her life..."

"Leave me alone." Musica spoke, turning around. Hayate reached for him, but sighed, and took out a medal. He turned to Lakota.

"I'll see you again some other time, Lakota... Goodbye for now." Hayate spoke, and with a sad look, disappeared along with his group. Meanwhile, Musica went back into his room to sleep.

Melody was confused about what was making her brother so sad, but Gladius knew what it was. The Latios sighed. "I did not know that the young master was still worrying about miss Delilah... truly, it was tragic memory... but I am a failure for not noticing the true reason for the young master's unusual negativeness sooner."

"Whatever who this 'Delilah' is, please do not blame yourself, sir..." Melody spoke, trying to cheer the knight up.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego the Pikachu

While Diego was sleeping, he found himself floating in a white space. "It appears your memories have returned, young one," a mysterious, spooky, but familiar voice said. Diego turned around and saw a Darkrai there. He had a scare down his indigo eye. "Master Requiem, is that you?" Diego asked before smiling and giving his master a hug. Requiem just gave an smile before hugging his apprentice.

"What brings you here?" Diego asked. Requiem then gained a serious look on his face. "You all know that Jez has escaped. Gogo, myself and your other masters have been talking. We were trying to figure out the best time for you to come to 'it.'" Diego looked shocked, but then nodded. He knew his master was talking about Destiny Shrine; an ancient shrine which believed to have held the key to a lost city in the deepest parts of the woods. "Bring people you trust and try and get ready to go..." he said before everything went black and Diego woke up. Despite the short nap, he was feeling refreshed.

He needed to Arianna and the rest.

AbsolNinja66

Team Heartsease

Arianna was walking when she saw Diego. She blushed, and then hugged him. Glace and Blitz were walking down the hall away from Arianna. "So, Blitz...do you have a queen?" Glace asked, her fur shining the light. "No...why do you ask?" Blitz answered. Glace cleared her throat before replying. "W-well....my..my husband...we've....we've been through...s-s...s-o much...together..." Glace said, starting to feel the tears well up in her eyes. "He...tr-truly...loved me...and..th-then...when....I went to...stop the things that were happening......he...wa-...was..." Glace stuttered. She was crying now. Blitz stopped. He put a paw on her face. "It's okay...tell me..." Blitz said, trying to comfort her. "He was trapped...inside of a burning house....he told all the visitors to go out first...a heartfelt Froslass told me....his last words...'I love you, Glace..' I was too depressed to do anything...but, now....I have a lot of friends....like...like you..." Glace said, and Blitz nuzzled her cheek. "Glace...I...I like you, too......" Blitz said, and then Glace's crying turned to sobbing. They went into Glace's room. Then, Blitz did the most amazing thing that she had thought of. Blitz leaned in, and kissed her, on the lips. "I love you..." they both blurted out. The kiss turned into a hug. It was truly a heartfelt moment for Glace and Blitz.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Night/Day and Wind
Night overheard what Musica was talking about. "Poor Musica... He's been through-" Day took control of Night's body. "-so little. I must make him suffer more." Day sneaked out of the room and into the hallway. When she saw an employee, she knocked her out. Day when to Glace's room and overheard what she and Blitz were talking about. She smiled. "I guess that fire actually killed someone important. Maybe a little more oil would have killed them all. Oh well." Day walked around the hall. She looked around and when into a room.

Wind was staring at her when she entered. "How did you come here?" Wind smiled. "A came through the doorway five minutes ago." Wind sighed. "You're the one that made the fire kill King Lucian?" Day laughed. "I just 'helped' the fire; I didn't start it." Wind was prepared to fight. "I believe that's first degree murder. You're lucky you're in the Princess' body." Day locked the door with a special chain she had. "Now no one can bother us." "Perfect." he replied. Wind flew directly at Day she dodged and Wind stopped. "Who's your friends?" Day laughed. "You'll see them quite soon."

Crescent
After two days and fifteen hours of running with the Speed Gear, Crescent finally reached Element Town. Her legs were hurting though. She took off the gear and sat on the ground. "Damn it..." Crescent noticed that a small device was making some noise. "Crap. The experiment is going wild again." she sighed. "Musica and the rest can take care of it."

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Quickly, Musica burst into the room, obviously willed with rage and grief. "Day, please stop. I have witnessed the murder of my first love in front of my eyes, and things much worse than that. I do not wish to lose yet another friend."

Glaring, he took out the Metal Gear, and liquid metal appeared. "However, if you wish to continue, I will stop you, with no boundaries on my attempt. I will stop you, even if it means I lost my life."

The liquid metal became a sword, and floated over to his neck. Musica pointed a hand at Day, smiling. "If I am to take the life of a friend, then I shall take my own at the same time... Destiny Bond!"

The Destiny Bond connected the lives of Day, Wind, and Musica all at once, and Musica grinned. "Do not worry, Wind. If she tries to kill herself or me, your bond will be dropped immediately. Only if she goes after you will you be included..."

Musica then turned to Day. "Well, miss Day? Do you wish to die alongside me at this moment? After all, I have nothing to fear of death. My death doesn't matter to me, and those who attempt murder my friends won't be my friend anymore, they shall be my enemy. If you go after Wind again, I will GLADLY take both of our lives in a second."

AbsolNinja66

Team Heartsease

Glace and Blitz were sitting next to each other. They were talking about how they lost their loved ones. "My mother, and father were killed one night by assasins, who injected a disease into them," Glace explained. "My dad died by sickness. My mother passed away because of a disease passing through the Invert Elemental Tribe," Blitz said, closing his eyes. The memory was so vivid. "Night and Crescent are my sisters. But Crescent hates me for what I did to her so many years ago...." Glace continued. She started to weep. Blitz offered her a shoulder to cry on. Then, Blitz began to sing for her.

I can't pretend
To know how you feel
But know that I'm here
Know that I'm real

Say what you want
Or don't talk at all

I'm not gonna let you fall

Reach for my hand
'Cause it's held out for you
My shoulders are small
But you can cry on them too

Everything changes
But one thing is true
Understand
We'll always be more than just friends

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

You used to brave the world
All on your own
Now I won't let you go
Go it alone

Be who you wanna be
Always stand tall

Not gonna let you fall

Reach for my hand
My shoulders are strong

Everything changes
But one thing is true
Understand

I never knew you could take me so far
I've always wanted to hope that you are
The ones I need

Reach for my hand
My shoulders are strong

Everything changes
But one thing is true
Understand

Reach for my hand
My shoulders are strong

Everything changes
But one thing is true
Understand
We'll always be more than just friends.

Glace was moving her head, yet keeping it on Blitz's shoulder. Blitz knew he had cheered her up, and then kissed her.

Meanwhile, Dusk saw before what had happened. He knew that Glace had a dark past, but he didn't know what happened, or anything. Now, Dusk knew that Blitz loved Glace, and the feeling was mutual. Minmin was with Dusk, Lyra, and Phoenix came in as well. They were all surprised, though they knew that Lucian was killed in the fire.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Night/Day and Wind
Day was in a tight situation. "It's our fight. Not yours." Wind, though he didn't want to, agreed. "Sorry Musica, but I alone must settle this. There's a peaceful way to get the Princess back. Please disable the Destiny Bond." Wind pushed Musica out of the room with an gentle Air Bubble and locked the door again. "Look, my comrades will still continue my work. I'll just tell you their tribe. Shadow Tribe." Wind was surprised. "Why would members of one of the most peaceful tribe rebel?" Day laughed. "We have similar ideas." They both prepared to battle. Wind blew a Air Bubble at the floor. It cracked and both Day and himself fell to the bottom floor. "I asked for this room because I knew it had a large space below it."

Crescent
Crescent was mad. "Why does everything never follow the plan!? Mother and Father were injected with a disease when they were coming home. Glace married Jackson, then some guy I forgot, then Lucian and probably some other guy now!" Crescent walked back into the forest. "Damn it!"

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego the Pikachu

Diego was walking over when Arianna came in and hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back. However, he suddenly felt his ear twitch. Something was wrong. "Arianna, I have a feeling Night became Day again? Is there anything we can do?" he asked her. Diego had a few ideas. However, the hotel became immersed in darkness for a brief moment before someone appeared.

"Master Requiem?" Diego said as he saw the dangerous Darkrai stand there. Diego went and gave his master a hug. Requiem gave his eye smile and hug back. "So, you are the Jirachi my apprentice is enamored with?" Requiem spoke while Diego blushed heavily and his eyes widened. Requiem chuckled slightly. "Take care of him," he said before he faced his apprentice. "I have been keeping an eye. It appears that the Chaos has once again messed with the order of things," he said before he flew over to where Musica was.

"So you are Musica? My name is Requiem. I am a master of Diego. However, you may better know me as one of the most dangerous threats to the Chaos Tribe," Requiem spoke to him before looking at Wind and Day. "It appears this is Crescent's work. I have never thought a Cresselina can go so far astray?" he said.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Day and Wind
Day was mad. "Why don't you Chaos ever stop following me! Day stabbed Requiem with two of her lances. Wind "Ni, that's not-" Day threw two more lances at Wind. Wind made them go back at her. Day stopped the lances. "He's a Chaos, and nothing will change that." Day was about to throw more lances until Wind brought her both to the large room. Day looked up. "That's far. Anyways, my comrades will still continue their work." Wind sighed. "For the last time, who are they?" Day laughed. "I can't reveal them." Day threw more lances at Wind.

Crescent
Crescent sighed. She got out a communication device and called the base. "Hello?" said a scientist. "She's going crazy, can't you control her?" "Nope" the scientist replied. "You made her and you can't even control her?!" Crescent turned the device off. She walked around. "No place to stay..." She went into the woods to find a place to sleep.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego the Pikachu

"Me, a Chaos?! That is by the most insulting term I have been called," Requiem said as he stopped the Chaos Lances in the air before aiming them back at Day with Psychic. "Dark Void," Requiem said as a black ball shot from his hand and expanded until Day was trapped inside the orb. "Nightmare," he said as she was now suffering the effects of Nightmare and Bad Dreams. "Stasis of Sorrow," he said as he launched an attack consisting of Disable+Spite+Thunder Wave+Will-o-wisp+Toxic+Snatch. "She shouldn't be able to move for a while," Requiem said before floating back to where Musica was.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"Greetings, master Requiem. It is a pleasure to meet you." Spoke Musica, bowing. He then looked to Day, and sighed. "I do apologise, but could you loosen your restraint on her? I have been sensing it for a while, but my fears have been confirmed..."

He took a deep breath, then spoke. "Every time she goes on another 'rampage', I not only sense her rage, but her grief, sorow, envy, and mistrust... I especially sense a large sense of envy whenever someone talks to he about relationships... have we ever stopped to think: what does miss Day TRULY want?"

After pausing for a while he continued. "Most likely, she just want someone to accept her for who she is, whether she is an experiment or not, whether she acts strange or not. I for one do accept her for who she is, but she has no parents, and her creators are after her... she can't bring herself to trust us. I wish to help her, but now that I see this possibility, I ask myself: are we truly helping her by acting this way? Or are we simply making it worse?"

AbsolNinja66

Team Heartsease

Arianna blushed when Requiem said Diego was enamored with her. "I'll take care of him, don't worry," she said. Then, she went over to Diego. "Now that I think of it, you resemble a Pikachu I met when I was younger. He was playing in the Isles of Highland, and then saw someone getting attacked. He used his powers, and I helped him. Then, after the attacker was defeated, he saw me. We were friends that day. He was just like you. Unfortunately, we never saw each other again," Arianna explained. Then, she went to tell him something. "Diego...I..I love you..." Arianna said, blushing.

Blitz and Glace went out of the room, and saw Master Requiem, Arianna, Diego, and Musica. They overheard what they were talking about. "Miss Day is part of a creation of Crescent, and her lab assistants, right Miss Glace?" Minmin said, sneaking her way into the conversation. "Yes, Minmin, she is. They were trying to create an Ultimate Fighting Machine, which had no heart. Fortunately, such a savage beast could've never been made, and feelings were added to it's inner soul. Miss Day is alone, whether she admits it, or not. She thinks that by destroying the Royal Family, she probably thinks she will not be alone anymore," Glace explained to the little Minun.

"However, she still can't trust us, for that reason. Musica is right, we should question ourselves. Are we helping her, or just making her more uncomfortable?" Dusk intervened. Blitz nodded, and so did Glace. Lakota walked in on the scene as well.

"She wants somebody to like her, for who she is. We want to accept her, but she can't bring herself to trust us, possibly because of the fact that her feelings haven't fully opened," Lyra added. Phoenix nodded, when he stepped out of the room he was staying in. Arianna looked like she wanted to say something, but couldn't.

"Well...maybe there is something we could do..." Arianna said, skeptically.

Last edited: