• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (1) (539)

Can any one tell me what Hunter J says when she looks at the picture of Ash and co.? Sorry I only saw the imagesXD

uber gon

Accept Change
It was aura, deal with it.

Kinda funny though that J will cause destruction to nature to get what she wants.

Yep, it was Ash's use of aura apparently.

FINALLY, an ACTUAL villian on the show.

hatotab

Can any one tell me what Hunter J says when she looks at the picture of Ash and co.? Sorry I only saw the imagesXD

Hunter J: That guy again... (The way she said "guy" was in a rude matter)
and apparently, she knows Hajime.

Overall, first half was amazing. I died at how great the animation/art was. And Hajimeeeeee <33333

So she only mentions Ash that's funny LOL. Doesn't even care about the others, she's going to have to learn Ash name soon. Where the heck does she get the image? I guess she knows Hajime becuase of possibly his Ranger status, well any ways thanks for telling me what she said ^^

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
So great all about the "Galactic grunts" you've mentioned. They each had a Crobat same with Brock's. It's the 3rd Pokemon Ranger episode minus the new Pokemon in it. It's a bad road for Hunter J cause she's up to kidnapping Riolu for an Aura attack. Have a life, J!(Oh yeah, I love the picture of Professor Samuel Oak dressed as a Pokemon Ranger. It's funny enough.)

JNottle

Sorry if I sound dumb, but does Ash have a connection with the Riolu because of what happened in that Lucario movie?

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
Sorry if I sound dumb, but does Ash have a connection with the Riolu because of what happened in that Lucario movie?

It's possible, but unlikely. The connection to Riolu as far as I understand it is just that both are Aura Guardians, and that they connect by use of Aura, just like Ash and Lucario in the movie, but other than that, there's no movie connection. (As far as I'm aware of.)

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
It was nice to see Solana again und it was funny after the Episode, when Professor Oak was dressed like a Pokemon Ranger.

Yeah, that was absolutely great! It's just way too bad they don't have Oak doing his Haiku in the United States...

newbioform

Blazing Passion
How come Pikachu's volt tackle can hit Ryperior but not Hippodown?

EDIT: oops bad memorries...

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
because this episode and the part of it was only to increase the hype about ranger: battonage. It is inconsequential storyline and as such (like similar double-eps before it) will be skipped in the US season.

uber gon

Accept Change
because this episode and the part of it was only to increase the hype about ranger: battonage. It is inconsequential storyline and as such (like similar double-eps before it) will be skipped in the US season.

Which seriously sucks because I wanted to see that giant Staraptor in English.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
But we will - eventually..... I'm sure of it, PUSA won't just give in on these two eps

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Maybe this episode comes out in USA in November when Shadows of Almia comes out, like the Japanese did when it came out. :)

That would be really nice - do we know when the release date is for Ranger: Shadows of Almia?

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
That would be really nice - do we know when the release date is for Ranger: Shadows of Almia?

Yeah, the release for the US is on November 10th, 2008. SUCH A LONG TIME AWAY!!! It's unfortunate that this episode was really just a filler and is being treated as such. But still, I think it's more fitting to have it air on the day of Shadows of Almia's release.

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice

Yeah, the release for the US is on November 10th, 2008. SUCH A LONG TIME AWAY!!! It's unfortunate that this episode was really just a filler and is being treated as such. But still, I think it's more fitting to have it air on the day of Shadows of Almia's release.