• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (2) (540)

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Yeah, i totaly agree. Solana did awesome in this ep. However, I would like to see her appear in another ep as well (even if her appearance was to add hype to the new Ranger game...)

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
You know, this entire episode for Japan was just to add Hype for the Pokemon Ranger: Batonage game. Besides, it was incredible for an episode regardless, though it makes you wonder if Ash really is destined to have a Riolu...

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Riolu? Seriously? I would've thought that he'd never get a fighting type, could be interesting...

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
Riolu? Seriously? I would've thought that he'd never get a fighting type, could be interesting...

Are you kidding me? That's why this is my favorite two series of episodes to date! It's the first step of Ash realizing his power as Aura Guardian! Not to mention first step to getting a Riolu!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Why would Ash need a Riolu? Hmmm? If that's the case, then he should have also got half of the other Pokémon he has befriended as well.....

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Why would Ash need a Riolu? Hmmm? If that's the case, then he should have also got half of the other Pokémon he has befriended as well.....

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
okay, if they're gonna skip these two episodes then I'm gonna be ******. Because one i've been wanting to see these episodes in English for a long time, and two if they skip these episodes and end up airing them three months later then it's gonna be way too off sync with the main story, I know nothing of consequence happens in the two episodes but still.

The general bottomline of what i'm saying is, it's bad enough that they're gonna prolong the episodes, but if they go so far as to not air it at all, then 4kids will have finally found their place in my personal blacklist, if I haven't found a good reason to be ****** off at them before, I sure as hell have now (although it irritates me that they do this, I feel that changing the music up has never been a good enough reason to be mad at them, even if the Japanese themes are so much better then the english ones, I mean rap music in Pokemon? what are they thinking?)

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
K, so where do you get the idea that they're gonna be skipped?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
K, so where do you get the idea that they're gonna be skipped?

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
it says on the front page, the next episode is gonna be the one for Jessies' Dustox, not the first part of the Riolu special, also it says that the episodes are likely gonna be on November to coincide with the release of the next Ranger game in America, I am tempted to believe that might be the case since the male character from the next game is in it, however it's always been my personal nature to worry about whether or not a Pokemon episode is gonna be aired if not aired when it should be, in this case the Riolu special should be aired next week but is instead going to be the Dustox thing, that makes me worry that they are probably not going to air the episode at all, which wouldn't make any sense if they didn't since I have watched the Japanese version a number of times and I have not seen any reason why they wouldn't air it in America.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Ahh, I see - well, I doubt they'll not air the ep at all, but it has been common that the special episodes aren't aired at all, and sometimes just appear in the POkémon Chronicles things, yeah?

dman_dustin

okay, if they're gonna skip these two episodes then I'm gonna be ******. Because one i've been wanting to see these episodes in English for a long time, and two if they skip these episodes and end up airing them three months later then it's gonna be way too off sync with the main story, I know nothing of consequence happens in the two episodes but still.

Nothing of value happened in these two episodes, so it wouldn't screw with the continuity of things. Up to a point these episodes can technically be aired whenever so it airing in November isn't going to hurt.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Ahh, I see - well, I doubt they'll not air the ep at all, but it has been common that the special episodes aren't aired at all, and sometimes just appear in the POkémon Chronicles things, yeah?

that's not possible, Pokemon Chronicles is basically playing through other characters point of views like Richie, the Electabuzz girl(I forget what her name is), and Gary, so since this is playing in Ash's point of view it can't be in the Chronicles series.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Nothing of value happened in these two episodes, so it wouldn't screw with the continuity of things. Up to a point these episodes can technically be aired whenever so it airing in November isn't going to hurt.

I know, i'm just worried about whether or not I'll see the episodes at all, and since you put it that way i'll just have to keep my fingers crossed about the time the game itself comes out and see what happens won't I?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Oh, that's a good point.... then they will definitely air it, like Dman dustin said, later in November and it wont be an issue.

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
But seriously, I just hope that when they do air it, that they worked on it particularly hard to try and get the voices very articulate and precise. Plus, they might re-voice Riolu. That would really get me cringing a bit.

But you know, I would've thought they would've aired it on the release date of Batonage like in Japan.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
It doesn't work as well like that in the US - having the special ep for Dungeon didn't help the sales, so I doubt they do the special ep for Shadows of Almia...

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
You know, while it's true that the airing of Mystery Dungeon didn't help its sales, it still sold fairly well. I have reason to believe that Ranger 2 will also sell well. But Mystery Dungeon 2 for English is comming out in the limited edition DS from Amazon. I think they'll release the Riolu special just as they had the Deoxys special.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
You're probably right - this stuff, however is not my forte....

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
You're probably right - this stuff, however is not my forte....