• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (2) (540)

JudySpell

Banned
Boo. Ash and Riolu seemed destined for each other so I was taken aback when Riolu just went its own way and wasn't caught. 7/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Twas awesome seeing everyone come together to battle, and I admit to cackling when Buneary and Pachirisu were getting blown away. Ash using Chimchar's Dig to avoid being burned was surprising too. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was neat how Hajime used the three Kamex to put out the wildfire, and Satoshi escaping the blaze via Hikozaru's Dig was smart of him. I chuckled when we saw Satoshi and the others ride on Dodrio to reach Hunter J's aircraft, but I was glad that Satoshi sensed Riolu's aura. It was wonderful seeing Hinata and Junsa help fight against J's henchmen as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In retrospect, I'm kind of relieved that Satoshi didn't attain the special Riolu here since his team was full, and him rotating Pokemon in Shinou would've ended up being a disaster like it was in Isshu.

Daizy

I call you honey
Solana was just there and didn't really do that much, and of course she didn't say anything about May and Max. Shame no one got Riolu, but another chance may be coming up.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Solana was just there and didn't really do that much, and of course she didn't say anything about May and Max. Shame no one got Riolu, but another chance may be coming up.

Nope. The Sinnoh train left years ago. Ash will never catch a previous Gen mon if it doesn't promote the current gen or doesn't come into conflict with the regional ace.

Leonhart

Imagineer
One of this episode's biggest flaws was how generic Hajime seemed. He had no backstory, which was a missed opportunity since his school days in Almia would've made a neat flashback.

Zamin

I really enjoyed this episode.

I hope we get to visit Riolu's kingdom at some point as it seemed like an interesting place.

There was just such a great plot for the last couple of episodes.

It was adorable when Ash hugged Riolu.

Red and Blue

Guess it's for the best that Ash didn't catch this Riolu. Going by the recent season it definitely would have been the ace over Infernape

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Ash should’ve caught this Riolu I stand by that. Have it return to its kingdom and train for a bit and then join Ash; maybe leave at the end of the series to continue protecting it. The connection between them felt so genuine and I loved how prominently Ash could sense it via Aura. Made me a bit emotional when Ash said he would always remember it at the end :(

J attempting to kill Ash three different ways shocked me a bit lmaoo like hello? The writers were in their bag with this subplot.