• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (2) (540)

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
OMG guys, like, Hinata is like soooo hawt, I can't wait to see her in this special!

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/hinatowned.jpg[/IMG139]

Oh wait, they've made her outfit a lot less revealing, nm, dun care 'bout her anymore.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Am I the only one who noticed the one-headed Doduo..?

Well i to noticed it when i first saw the pic of it.

As for the episode, it was a lot better than the previous ranger connected episode & also one of the best episode shown till now in DP.

But one thing is bothering me. Don't know why but i have a feeling that Hunter J also has Aura capabilities similar to Ash's. I felt this first when Ash was thrown out of her airship, Ash shouted after her & they next showed J looking at Riolu in a different way. I think like how Ash was able to see Riolu's memories & feel it emotion, J also somehow senced it too. And also when Ash followed Riolu & reached the place where J was giving her client the Riolu, i saw that she didn't even had a suprised expression of how they reached that location. To me it looked like she knew that Ash & co. were coming (though i don't know what she said when she saw Ash at that time).

This thing i say also because though Hunter J has faced Ash & co. for the 3rd time in the DP series, i felt that she had somehow started to hate Ash from the very first moment she saw him in DP020, it looked like she sences something in Ash which she didn't like. Also in this episode she choose to go after Ash by herself rather than let her agents go after him. Also i think she knew that Ash had entered her airship & had let him come all the way to were she was. She could easily have stoped Ash before he got a chance to get to her if she wanted too.

I think they just wanted to make references to the 8th movie since it was really popular.

Well i don't think thats the case at all. Just because movie 8 was famous doesn't mean that they had to use the Aura concept in the anime too. Many pokemon movie had been popular before the 8th movie was released but only the 2nd movie was used as a reference in the anime.

Last edited:

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
It was an awesome double episode, there should be more like it, the aura connection could be a sign of things to come, great to see hunter J again ruthless as usual.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Fools, it's not a Doduo at all. What you have just viewed is the first Pokemon to be revealed of the 5th gen, Unododo. It evolves from Doduo after you use a hacksaw with one of its heads.

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
As for the episode, it was a lot better than the previous ranger connected episode & also one of the best episode shown till now in DP.

But one thing is bothering me. Don't know why but i have a feeling that Hunter J also has Aura capabilities similar to Ash's. I felt this first when Ash was thrown out of her airship, Ash shouted after her & they next showed J looking at Riolu in a different way. I think like how Ash was able to see Riolu's memories & feel it emotion, J also somehow senced it too. And also when Ash followed Riolu & reached the place where J was giving her client the Riolu, i saw that she didn't even had a suprised expression of how they reached that location. To me it looked like she knew that Ash & co. were coming (though i don't know what she said when she saw Ash at that time).

This thing i say also because though Hunter J has faced Ash & co. for the 3rd time in the DP series, i felt that she had somehow started to hate Ash from the very first moment she saw him in DP020, it looked like she sences something in Ash which she didn't like. Also in this episode she choose to go after Ash by herself rather than let her agents go after him. Also i think she knew that Ash had entered her airship & had let him come all the way to were she was. She could easily have stoped Ash before he got a chance to get to her if she wanted too.

Oh wow, I noticed that too about J especially the part when she heard Ash's sorrow out of nowhere. Since if you would think of it, there would be no way to hear it miles away probably by a loud airship they fly on. As of well this time around J and her men didn't carry any trackers around she somehow were able to locate Ash and co. Since would normal person if there getting away with something would be surprised or upset that they found them. J for some reason like you said doesn't surprise at all seeing Ash. And she did anything to kill him. Crazy or not I think there is something in J, probably could sense aura like Ash. And since she a bad person all ready, she probably sense some like purity in Ash. I thought I thought of it only.

I don't know, but this ranger episode was way better then the last one. And of course J got her money and were off, that crazy creepy scientist did anything to get away and yay Chimchar got screentime. And damn, J is officialy to me the daughter of Satan, she trying to kill Ash and instead harms other innocent lives. And she doesn't care especially some evil smirks she did throughout of the episode.

- Ash kicking Drapion in the freaking eyeball was most awesome, as was the following 'DRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH!' cry of pain form the accordion scorpion.

Hell I agree with u.

-POCHA! BUY MY PRODUCTS AND TOYS!
I busted out laughing in this quote.

Edit;

Never mind found it. Any ways J was really cool these episodes.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
cookie? thats a little wooden carving...

lmfao...also, it looks like Dawns wearing no clothes...just boots and a hat...

[IMG139]http://i28.*******.com/2ng52mo.png[/IMG139]

Sorry, I guess I was a little jumpy about that Riolu carving.

However, I still think those Blastoise were on steroids or something.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Fools, it's not a Doduo at all. What you have just viewed is the first Pokemon to be revealed of the 5th gen, Unododo. It evolves from Doduo after you use a hacksaw with one of its heads.

You have that backwards. Douno, Doduo's pre-evo. 'Bout time, frankly.

swift arrow

SuperSpecialAwesome
ash kicking drapion awesome. you can see more and more how fustrated ash is getting with J. i reccon towards the future, ash may actually physically attack her himself to save a pokemon. because she seems to bringing out alot of anger in him.

good episode overall.

uber gon

Accept Change
ash kicking drapion awesome. you can see more and more how fustrated ash is getting with J. i reccon towards the future, ash may actually physically attack her himself to save a pokemon. because she seems to bringing out alot of anger in him.

good episode overall.

Ooh, THAT would be something I'll like to see.:)

good episode overall.

Oh I know, he's broken down twice facing agianst her right? He got super ticked off the first time he faced her now he broke down all sad for failing. I'd love to see him get so ticked off to where he wouldn't be able to hanndle her any more and just attack, I'd love that ^^

uber gon

Accept Change
Oh I know, he's broken down twice facing agianst her right? He got super ticked off the first time he faced her now he broke down all sad for failing. I'd love to see him get so ticked off to where he wouldn't be able to hanndle her any more and just attack, I'd love that ^^

So would all us fans.

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
-POCHA! BUY MY PRODUCTS AND TOYS!

I wouldn't be surprised if they have Pocchama toilet paper holders over at Japan already.

Anyways, great two-part special. I hope they make more great episodes like these.

Porygandrew

All in all, this was a huge improvement over the last ranger special. Not at all a chore to watch, and while I'm still not sold on the whole concept of pokémon rangers, this was a much better demonstration of their potential than either of the previous outings.
Neither Ranger are really all that interesting as characters, however.
So what was "Ranger 2" about this, despite just having the main character?

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
At first I don't know who's that person riding a Salamence, covered in black smoke in the last part of the other episode. It turns out to be Hunter J, the same hunter who planned to catch all the Shieldon. She owned that Drapion Ash got clawed on from Ill-Will Hunting.
The Blastoises in this episode are what my sister likes and the subject here is Riolu, the pre-evolution of Lucario. Plus, I don't know who's got that Staraptor, Ash or the Pokemon Ranger.

Dax

Legend
You know I felt these two episodes were like “A preview of Ash’s next pokemons”. I really had that vibe. Nonethless the thing that stroke the most was that Doduo,Dodrio, Drowzee, Sharpedo and Nidorino actually exist in this anime.

This part was better than the first one. It had all the action. J looked absolutely cool.

From a power boosted bird, to a Riolu who was absolutely adorable to finally discovering that pokemon can handle a dark side without losing its identity. It was probably one of the best episodes I have seen yet.

Yet I didn’t find Riolu to be that cool. The thing that surprised me the most was the voice. It was adorable but sometimes a little boring.

uber gon

Accept Change
You know I felt these two episodes were like “A preview of Ash’s next pokemons”. I really had that vibe. Nonethless the thing that stroke the most was that Doduo,Dodrio, Drowzee, Sharpedo and Nidorino actually exist in this anime.

This part was better than the first one. It had all the action. J looked absolutely cool.

From a power boosted bird, to a Riolu who was absolutely adorable to finally discovering that pokemon can handle a dark side without losing its identity. It was probably one of the best episodes I have seen yet.

Yet I didn’t find Riolu to be that cool. The thing that surprised me the most was the voice. It was adorable but sometimes a little boring.

Wonder how the dub will make Riolu sound?