• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! (2) (540)

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Wonder how the dub will make Riolu sound?

Well i think that Riolu's voice would not be changed in the dub because the only difference between its japanese name & english name is the sound "ru" (Rioru in japanese according to serebii's pokedex & english name is Riolu). And it won't be much of a difference because it will be a bit difficult to differentiate the sound's 'ru' & 'lu' for who ever hears it.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I think 'they'd give him a crap voice, like most dubbed over pokémon' would have been the obvious answer.

'Riolu, Ri!! Riiioooooluuu! Rio Ri, Rio, lurio!'

uber gon

Accept Change
I was thinking something like Sam the squirrel's voice from Mattimeo in the Redwall series on PBS.

Bliksem

The Quirky Quilava
If Pokemon could maintain the quality that these two episodes showed, I could only imagine its potential. Very rarely did I get distracted during either of them, and the only times I did were when I simply couldn't understand what they were saying.

uber gon

Accept Change
If Pokemon could maintain the quality that these two episodes showed, I could only imagine its potential. Very rarely did I get distracted during either of them, and the only times I did were when I simply couldn't understand what they were saying.

True. Now if only the animation was similar to Gundam 00...

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Why'd Solana just pop up like that?

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Sarcasm you say? No, no, I was genuinely elated by the fact that you did, indeed, watch this episode. I mean, it was important enough for you to inform us of such an incredible fact, so why wouldn't I be?

uber gon

Accept Change
Did that Donphan use Double Edge on Assron, or Horn Attack?

uber gon

Accept Change
Indeed he is. I don't know how we'd get along without his one-line posts of super insight.

Hmm, let's see, its horns glowed, so what do you think?

It's Horn Attack most likely. That, or a VERY lame version of Double Edge.

Last edited:

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
It's Horn Attack most likely. That, or a VERY lame version of Double Edge.

I'd have to say that it was indefinitely a Horn Attack. Otherwise, wouldn't the Donphan just've charged at Aggron? Plus, I think its HORNS enlarged, so therefore it is more than likely Horn Attack.

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
It was cool, when Solana turned up.

Yeah, no doubt about it! I was hoping that she would at least do some kind of cameo appearance, but this episode was pretty good. Not to mention her compliments at the end of the episode!