• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (M09)

Blazken

Boulder Trainer
Read the guide like the movie untill the end with ash and the bad guy getting power they should had made it whith Kyogre with ash on him Chanes Rayquaza with the bad guy that would help the enter out.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
I Cant wait to the movie comes out, it looks so amazing <3

cunn!ng

weavile trainer
DreamFiend_633 said:
So were Rayquaza and Atilla and Hun in the movie?
Yep, Atilla & Hun were in the movie's intro, succesfully capturing Rauquaza.

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
Altomare Latios, if you read this, I have a question. How come at the end of certain sentences it says "sokyogrehere" in your summary? It makes no sense and I was wondering if maybe it was a mistake or what.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Blazken said:
Read the guide like the movie untill the end with ash and the bad guy getting power they should had made it whith Kyogre with ash on him Chanes Rayquaza with the bad guy that would help the enter out.

Ash and the bad guy get a power in the end? How awesome, I can't wait to see that happen. This movie sounds like every thing I've ever wanted in a movie, it might even come close into second as a favorite to Pokemon 200.

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
^Nice excuse XD

I'll ask again - Those powers Ash was granted. Did he keep them or did they disappear in the end?

Oh and fun fact:
The father's name - Kai - is actually Danish for quay (if that's the official word for it nowadays) and is also a common boy's name here, though spelled "Kaj" but prenounced the same.
I find this funny since the grandfather also has a pun with his name about something related to the sea.

Randomness ftw.

Blazing Charmander

I'm liking the sounds of this movie. The storyline sounds quite cool, and from what I've seen from the promo pics that Latios posted, the animation would be superb. Then again, what do you expect from the movie artists. ;)

I do like the sound of adding Atilla and Hun capturing Rayquaza into the prologue. Yay for character continuity. However, it also makes me think that the writers could be planning something big for Team Rocket sometime soon, maybe a big showdown between Ash and Co. and the organization. But meh, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

It sounds like May has got a fair bit of character development under her belt in this movie. (I'd like to say the same about Max and Brock, though. lol.) This relationship between her and Manafi sounds cute.

I can't wait to see the pictures for this. Any idea when there will be pictures for the whole movie?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Blazing Charmander said:
I'm liking the sounds of this movie. The storyline sounds quite cool, and from what I've seen from the promo pics that Latios posted, the animation would be superb. Then again, what do you expect from the movie artists. ;)

I do like the sound of adding Atilla and Hun capturing Rayquaza into the prologue. Yay for character continuity. However, it also makes me think that the writers could be planning something big for Team Rocket sometime soon, maybe a big showdown between Ash and Co. and the organization. But meh, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

It sounds like May has got a fair bit of character development under her belt in this movie. (I'd like to say the same about Max and Brock, though. lol.) This relationship between her and Manafi sounds cute.

I can't wait to see the pictures for this. Any idea when there will be pictures for the whole movie?
December when the DVD comes out

Blazing Charmander

Serebii said:

Whoa... that long? And there was me thinking that DVDs were getting released quicker and quicker recently. :(

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait from what I read in the guide.

PokeProphet

Still believing!
cunn!ng said:
Latios, nice guide. But why didn't you describe a moment when Ash helped May climb onto the platform?
Because it is totally insignificant and adds nothing whatsoever to the plotline? Just guessing.

Or was I supposed to say "OMG AsH diedn't let MaY drown they'r in LUUUUVV!!11!

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Latios said:
They dissapeared. You'd think Ash was going to keep is Super Saiyajin powers? :p
I sure as hell hoped not, but since it never was mentioned I had to ask just to make sure.
We never know with the writers these days D:

cunn!ng

weavile trainer
PokeProphet said:
Because it is totally insignificant and adds nothing whatsoever to the plotline? Just guessing.

Or was I supposed to say "OMG AsH diedn't let MaY drown they'r in LUUUUVV!!11!
Yeah, the second, lol.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
I know, it's just that I wasn't expecting that much of a gap between the movie coming out in the cinemas in Japan and the DVD being released. Either that or i'm just impatient .
It is about the same time it takes for dvds to release for movies. The holiday movies get DVD's in the spring and the summer movies get DVD's just in time for the holidays.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Serebii said:

Wow that's far, course I can see why, since we still haven't recived a copy of the 8th movie yet. So hopefully Setember will be getting that soon, like I said before this one sounds awesome. Super Ash, We XD

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
For everyone's information, the official site for the movie his finally updated with the last commentary of the VA's this one being Meowth's VA.
She's awesome.

Plus, there are apparently also videos from after the premiere of the movie where the VA's come in on stage to talk about the movie or something.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Oooh, I love commentaries. I don't suppose the ones on the site have been translated, have they?