• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! (448)

deoxys_101993

D/P addict!
i wanna see that epi... i did see one on youtube... it's nice. i wanted the robot deoxys voice... over and out.

lugia100

Like a boss!
I saw it a thew days ago and its a pretty good episisode. Aspecially how their are 2 episisodes for it.

Cobalt_Latios

I just watched it off of the PVR I have.

Apparently, in Canada, they split into 2 parts. This is the very first time that they mention a 2 parter! And Sarah even says: "Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis Part 1/Part 2" Now that was something you don't get to have everyday. That's why I now officially like YTV, they rarely do any editing to Pokémon, which I find is great.

~C_L~

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
So I remember. Deoxys is the same Pokemon Ash saw there in Larousse Town. In this episode, Deoxys has a second appearance. Max befriends it, and it transformed into its Speed form. That's the episode related to the game Pokemon Ranger and Hinata has an anime appearance. I bet Ash might befriend/catch Deoxys too, just like Max did.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
AT LONG LAST, thanks to the release of volume 2 of the Battle Frontier DVD, I was finally able to watch this episode. Like "Channeling the Battle Zone", the schedulers screwed me out of a repeat, so I had to wait these two years to finally see it.

At least it was well worth the wait, because this was an awesome episode. While the seventh movie is among my least favorites (I liked the reference to the movie, though), this episode was really awesome. It had Team Rocket and Team Twerp working together (always a plus in my book), a creepy but cool Meowth possession, a good motto (ah, I miss the 2.0), and some great Brock and Team Rocket moments. My favorite line was when Jessie asked Ash how he would feel if he didn't have Pikachu on his shoulder anymore. I also like when Meowth is rescued and he says the movie's right, there's no place like home. :)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I actually thought Ash & co. woukdn't be in this one because of the title. Solana (that's her english name, right?) was really cool ^^ Nice ranger... unlike a certain other ranger I could mention... it was also pretty cool seeing the Deoxys change forms freely when they were trying to bring it down. And of course, yet another misunderstood Pokemon uses Meowth as a mouthpiece.

Team Rocket's fantasy of Givanni riding around on a Deoxys in outer space was... really out there. You gotta admit, by Team Rocket standards, this is getting weird. But at least they gave him a space helmet.

It was also cool to see a bunch of regular Pokemon, like Sceptile, battle against Deoxys ^^ Good two-parter, I'm glad Deoxys was tamed safely.

Rommath

▲_▲
Fairly nice. Good to see Solana's second appearance out of three, hopefully there will be a fourth one before Sinnoh ends. It's about time J appeared again. As for this episode, I liked the weird world Max and Meowth were transported to, looked good.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved to see Solana again, great.

And poor Max, he was afraid from Deoxys.

7/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Both episodes were ok. This was the special promoting the Deoxys mission in Japan and promoting the US Ranger in the USA.

It was nice to see Deoxys in the anime. Even though this one was less fierce I think (using Meowth to tell it's story instead of attacking a city).

Solana back? I didn't notice, she's not "my cup of tea". 5/10

popcorn dragon

This was a fantastic episode. It was funny how easy Solana was able to capture Deoxys when it got into its normal forme. But miltank still looks offensive. Some things never change. XD

9/10

AT LONG LAST, thanks to the release of volume 2 of the Battle Frontier DVD, I was finally able to watch this episode. Like "Channeling the Battle Zone", the schedulers screwed me out of a repeat, so I had to wait these two years to finally see it.
Yeah, I only saw this once, and in all honesty I thought it was some kind of TV mini-movie. I hadn't the foggiest idea that it was actually an episode(s). Either way, I enjoyed it; and haven't found any info about it airing even once since then:(.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Deoxys was really awesome... and another good aspect of this episode was that it was partly focussed on Pokemon Ranger