• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! (448)

This was a good two-part episode! Not as good as the Riolu Pokemon Ranger episode but still entertaining, nonetheless!

- I wish I could be sent to a crazy world of irregular Froot Loops!

- Although it was short, that brief fight between Deoxys and Sceptile was pretty cool!

- I was literally like this O__O! when Meowth first got "possessed"!

Also, did anyone else notice after Sceptile used Solar Beam Brock asks Ash if that attack fired yet, and Ash says no! Did this have to do with Sceptile using Solar Beam? If so, than that's not right!

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Deoxys in the Anime. It's a really cool Pokemon. Sceptile vs Deoxys was a very cool battle to see. It was cool to see another Pokemon Ranger in this episode. Meowth's fantasy of the Boss riding on Deoxys in space was very odd and funny. It was odd to see Meowth being used for speaking for Deoxys.

30/100

Vernikova

Champion
Oh, no. A Max centered series. No wonder this episode was so boring.

NPT

Just a member
This was a good Two-parter Pokemon episode, it's nice to see Pokemon ranger Solana again. Also, Deoxys made it's first anime appearance in this two-parter episode.
The brief battle between Sceptile and Deoxys was cool.
It was both odd and interesting when Deoxys was using Meowth to tell it's story.

It's always creepy, yet neat when some Legendary has to use Meowth to be able to communicate.
This must have been a two-part episode at the time, because there was a point when I was thinking "It hasn't been twenty minute yet?". I realized this when i saw the episode has been playing fro about 32 minutes.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked the animation during the meteorite flashback that explained how Deoxys had reached Earth. Meowth's boss fantasy about Giovanni riding on Deoxys made me cackle and I screamed when Max and Meowth were abducted by an alien Deoxys. Mostly I was just glad that Deoxys' Speed Forme was finally showcased in these episodes tbh.

JudySpell

Banned
In spite of the Ranger mission tie in and Deoxys being shown in this episode it was such a letdown. Deoxys just ended up being pathetic. 5.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing Solana appear again as well as the animation here. Deoxys' dimension looked odd kind of like a child's drawing, but I liked Meowth's boss fantasy about Giovanni riding Deoxys hee hee.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
While the 7th movie is among my least favorites, this episode was really awesome. It had Team Rocket and Ash's crew working together, Meowth's Deoxys possession, and some great Brock and Team Rocket moments. I cackled when Meowth was rescued and he said that there's no place like home.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I didn't exactly understand why the Deoxys here had to create a pocket universe to try and escape the effects of the meteorite, why didn't it simply get as far away from it as possible?

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I didn't exactly understand why the Deoxys here had to create a pocket universe to try and escape the effects of the meteorite, why didn't it simply get as far away from it as possible?

It was a loner and was apparently suffering some form of social anxiety.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was pleased by how Hinata was handled in this episode, because she was competent while facing the Deoxys issue and didn't solely rely on Satoshi for help. Nyasu's boss fantasy about Sakaki riding Deoxys is my favorite fantasy from Advanced Generation, and I was ecstatic that Masato actually got to do something important. Jukain versus Speed Forme Deoxys was intense.

Zamin

This was an exciting episode, it was cool to see another Deoxys. I liked the cliffhanger at the end, I wonder how it will be handled in the next episode. Why is Deoxys so scared?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I kind of wish that we had seen a cameo by Kazuki here. Hinata was great of course, but the fact that she was the only Pokemon Ranger in Kanto seemed unbelievable. Kazuki appearing with his Minun to help with the Deoxys mission would've been a real treat.

Daizy

I call you honey
Loved how Solana came back, but I don't see that much difference between being a Ranger and a trainer, except that Rangers can't use their own Pokemon to battle. Deoxys was whiny.

Leonhart

Imagineer
These episodes made me realize just how antisocial and reclusive Deoxys are as a species. The one we saw here seemed scared of everything that existed on Earth, which I found depressing since it just wanted to stay in its own little pocket dimension.