• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs! Part One (24)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light! Part One

Far away, in the region of Oblivia, Professor Hastings later gives him a mission to stop the Pokémon Nappers from controlling . While on the mission, he finds they are attacking a Latios and ends up crashing on Drop Island where a strange Pichu lives. Will he be able to finish his mission?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Huh. Hastings is taller than I thought he'd be.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good episode. I liked to see those new things that the new vilians were riding/flying on them, it's new and fresh. waiting to the continue^^

BlueDragonfangirl

It was an intresting special, not sure what to think of the main character.
The villains are intresting a bit.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
That Ranger Base looked a lot like the one in Almia, wasn't this supposed to have taken place in Oblivia? Unless I missed something. Maybe all the Ranger bases look the same?

Loved seeing Latios in the anime at last! Natsuya is so cool, can't wait to play as him, and Hastings was lovable aswell, I thought he looked dashing in his white lab coat. I thought Ukulele Pichu was awesome, not everyday you see a Pokemon holding an accessory in the anime. I thought it was really short, but still pretty fun. Waiting on the next one.

Last edited:

CliveKoopa

Why is this only four minutes long? I would have thought it have been at least 15 minutes long. I saw the summary of this on Bulbapedia and it looks quite interesting. Is this going to be dubbed into English?

I wish Latios/Latias appeared in the actual anime. Apart from Pokemon Heroes, Latios has appeared only in Pikachu's Ocean Adventure and now this. Most of the legendaries have at least appeared in one episode of the anime and neither Latios or Latias has appeared in a single one. At least Raikou had a cameo appearance twice even though he hasn't properly appeared either.

Along with Raikou, Latios/Latias are among the the most neglected pokemon out of all pokemon.

Last edited:

Piplup-Luv

Piplups Are Awesome
It's only 4 minutes? I thought it would be at least 15 minutes.

Question: Will this show in america?

G50

No longer posting
This special was cool. I like how it had the exact same starting storyline that the game did. It was cool to see the Latios, I wish it would've been Latias instead though... It explained what was going on extremely well. Ukelele Pikachu is so cute! The way the Pinchers' contraption works is very odd, it's like a laser suction or something.

74/100

Bananarama

The light is coming
Eh, I'm not really sure I like how this was just retelling a portion of the game. I would've like to see newer plots, or at least some new characters.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Cool so we got to see Ben speak with professor Hastings in Oblivia as well as how the Pokemon Pinchers were controlling pokemon. The Ukulele Pichu was adorable as well hee hee. :3

As a fan of the Ranger series games, I was happy to see Ben and the Ukulele Pichu but I was disappointed that this special was so short. :(

_LightMeww_

Good episode. I thought the Ukulele Pichu was awesome, it's not everyday you see a Pokemon holding an accessory in the anime. I thought this was really short, but still pretty fun.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ugh, why is this only four minutes long? I would have thought it have been 20 minutes long like most specials. I saw the summary of this on Bulbapedia and it looks quite interesting.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So this was Natsuya's official debut episode, and we finally got to see Shinbara-hakase in the anime, which was better late than never I suppose. I liked that we saw Red Eye and the Pokemon Nappers on their Dada Fly devices as well, and Natsuya meeting the Ukulele Pichu was adorable.

Daizy

I call you honey
Super short special, and was it just me or did the Pokemon Pinchers look like grown-up versions of the Camper trainer class from the main series games?

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I wish that we had seen more of Natsuya fighting against the Pokemon Nappers' schemes, but the short run-time of this special got in the way of any major conflict.